Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          #you'reobsessed
          shut up Larry

Comment

Now BackOfTheNet doesn’t like........

Is Liar-ry still alive?
            Who stole money from the club and why won't you report it? I am going to report this to the NYS Charities Bureau that is in charge of all 501c3 organization. If you are covering up a theft of public money then you are just as guilty as the thief!

Comment

Who stole money from the club and why won't you report it? I am going to report this to the NYS Charities Bureau that is in charge of all 501c3 organization. If you are covering up a theft of public money then you are just as guilty as the thief!
              larry is not part of any club. what are you talking about

Comment

larry is not part of any club. what are you talking about
                Don't play dumb. You know exactly what I am talking about. You have said a board member stole from the club. You have a duty to report it to the authorities. Since you refuse to do your fiduciary responsibility I will report this to the NYS department in charge of 501c3 organization.

Comment

Don't play dumb. You know exactly what I am talking about. You have said a board member stole from the club. You have a duty to report it to the authorities. Since you refuse to do your fiduciary responsibility I will report this to the NYS department in charge of 501c3 organization.
                  put the crack pipe down

Comment

put the crack pipe down
                    Only an idiot like you would find it acceptable to steal from a community soccer program and then cover it up.

Comment

Only an idiot like you would find it acceptable to steal from a community soccer program and then cover it up.
                      What the hell is wrong with you? *** does Larry have to do with that?

You are deranged! You need help. On every thread you make this **** up. JESUS!!!!

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you? *** does Larry have to do with that?

You are deranged! You need help. On every thread you make this **** up. JESUS!!!!
                        Name one thing I made up. I have everyone of the posts alleging a previous board member stole from the club and yet no board member has reported it. It is a civic duty to report a possible theft from a public entity. For whatever reason you and every ex and current board member find that acceptable you will have to answer to the investigators. Something like this should NEVER be allowed or swept under the rug.

Comment

Name one thing I made up. I have everyone of the posts alleging a previous board member stole from the club and yet no board member has reported it. It is a civic duty to report a possible theft from a public entity. For whatever reason you and every ex and current board member find that acceptable you will have to answer to the investigators. Something like this should NEVER be allowed or swept under the rug.
                          What club and what board member? If you can't say, then it's bull.

Comment

What club and what board member? If you can't say, then it's bull.
                            Look at all the SB threads where this board member has posted that an ex board member stole money from the club and nobody has done anything about it. I don't know which ex board member he is referring to but theft from a community program is unacceptable and not doing anything about it is just as egregious.

Comment

Look at all the SB threads where this board member has posted that an ex board member stole money from the club and nobody has done anything about it. I don't know which ex board member he is referring to but theft from a community program is unacceptable and not doing anything about it is just as egregious.
                              no board member has said this. none. people that dont like this ex board member may have

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X