Juventus Boston getting MLS Next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a forum for miserable people that want to complain about anything and everything:

“They charge too much!”

“They will only get U13 and U14.”

“They are offering free soccer to rich people.”

Honestly, I don’t know how some of you people sleep at night. 🤦*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Because everyone is paying at NeFc and they manage to keep costs down. Juventus club fees are easily 50% more than than NEFC. See how that works? It’s called Math...
      Juve fees are 50% more than nefc that’s why the whole west region is coming over to Juventus to pay 50% more .. hmmmm

Comment

Juve fees are 50% more than nefc that’s why the whole west region is coming over to Juventus to pay 50% more .. hmmmm
        Hmm, lets see how this works: First year the teams come over from another club, a bunch of players will get scholarshipped and Juve will try and match the old fees to get the players/teams over amd not scare away players with the cost. Second year, no more scholarships and fees in line with the rest of the club. Pretty simple process really. Are you telling me you’ve never been through this before? You must be new to club soccer.

Comment

Hmm, lets see how this works: First year the teams come over from another club, a bunch of players will get scholarshipped and Juve will try and match the old fees to get the players/teams over amd not scare away players with the cost. Second year, no more scholarships and fees in line with the rest of the club. Pretty simple process really. Are you telling me you’ve never been through this before? You must be new to club soccer.
          Oh that must be why so many directors/regions flee clubs after 1 year. You’re an absolute moron

Comment

“Try and match old fees”. Definition, you’re screwed.

Comment

Serious question, why in the world would any NEFC West player stay. You offer nothing to west players and you’re going increase their costs. Outside of someone who likes 15 minutes from the facility what are you offering this team? Oh and by the way they now need to purchase new uniform kits on top of all of the increased costs. Great move.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3010223]You are right that the Revs and bolts are the only teams that have every age group right now but who knows how the landscape might change. Especially since the Revs can’t seem to get the academy running as it should.

I believe REVS Academy starts at U15. (they offer U14 but in essence, pre Academy) some other MLS clubs have U12 plus, and some just start at U15. REVS also do NOT have a U16 team.

I know REVS just brought on a new director. So if you had his ear and attention, how should he run the Academy? I mean besides start your son.

Comment

Have you ever seen Juve's teams, dude? Tons of players from New Portugal. Very few kids from Deluxeberry and Swellsley. Most of my kid's team speaks Portuguese or Spanish as a first language. You have no idea what you are chatting about. Maybe you should get a clue before you open your mouth.
                  The two best teams in the club are MH's 2006s and RG's 2008s. You won't hear much Portuguese or Spanish being spoken on those teams...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3010393]
                    You are right that the Revs and bolts are the only teams that have every age group right now but who knows how the landscape might change. Especially since the Revs can’t seem to get the academy running as it should.

I believe REVS Academy starts at U15. (they offer U14 but in essence, pre Academy) some other MLS clubs have U12 plus, and some just start at U15. REVS also do NOT have a U16 team.

I know REVS just brought on a new director. So if you had his ear and attention, how should he run the Academy? I mean besides start your son.
                    Do your research and maybe look at academies like the Union, Red Bulls and NYCFC. Get a clue and then come back and make accurate statements.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3010393]

MLSNext starts at U13, so any U12 teams are pre-academy for these clubs. Revs U14 is run like every other U14 teams in MLSNext, so not sure why you say it's pre-academy. Philly, NYRB, DC, etc also do not have U16 teams.

Comment

Let’s be honest any coaches who have ever had any affiliation with GPS do not have your child’s best interests.

STAY CLEAR.

Comment

Let’s be honest any coaches who have ever had any affiliation with GPS do not have your child’s best interests.

STAY CLEAR.
                          Then I guess there are not many options out there. The truth is there are barely any coaches who cares about individual players. Development is out of the radar of all clubs. This is a dark and business model in American history.

Comment

Then I guess there are not many options out there. The truth is there are barely any coaches who cares about individual players. Development is out of the radar of all clubs. This is a dark and business model in American history.
                            What is your goal for your son in terms of soccer?

Fresh air? Exercise?

If it's college soccer stop worrying about coaches and get your kid on the top Bolts or NEFC team, or better yet on an ISL school team.

Players develop on their own.

Comment

Players develop on their own.
                              With every year our player is involved in club soccer, the truth in the above statement becomes more apparent. Perhaps it's different in other parts of the world, or even on the other coast of the U.S., but it is very rare to find a coach here that knows how to develop players. The few that can coach either don't bother taking the time to explain the complexities to their fellow club coaches, or they are met with egos when they attempt to impart knowledge. Either way, their expertise are not spreading through the coaching ranks, leaving most kids completely on their own for development.

All I can say is thank goodness for all the pro league coverage on TV, along with YouTube. Players need to be watching as many pro games as possible and scouring internet for video analysis to glean any information possible on technique and tactics, because they certainly aren't getting that here at their clubs, not even at the highest levels. Needless to say, on top of studying the game, they need to be out working on their own with the ball. Kids need that time on their own to figure things out and work on weaknesses, which they can't always do during the prescribed practices their coaches follow.

Comment

Stay away from this club, they are sheisters and basically GPS retreads who charge a premium for sub par service, just like GPS. Same coaches, same players. Same BS, only now you get to travel to CT more because they play EDP instead of NEP/NPL. Girls getting lit up in DPL should also be a warning sign given DPL was the 2nd league for the stronger clubs and Juve 1st teams can’t hang there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X