Juventus Boston getting MLS Next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure you all understand: Juventus are in MLS NEXT. The news is out there. Will be announced soon.

The other New England clubs are pissed, but BA is funding the whole thing. That's the only reason they're in. They're ideally giving kids that wouldn't have otherwise had access to these programs chances, but in reality, it will be kids from Newton, Wellesley, and Duxbury that benefit from it, with one or two kids that couldn't afford it getting in. But those kids would have been given scholarships anyway, so instead it will just be rich people deciding they don't want to spend $3-4k at another club when they can just get it for free elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I'm not sure you all understand: Juventus are in MLS NEXT. The news is out there. Will be announced soon.

The other New England clubs are pissed, but BA is funding the whole thing. That's the only reason they're in. They're ideally giving kids that wouldn't have otherwise had access to these programs chances, but in reality, it will be kids from Newton, Wellesley, and Duxbury that benefit from it, with one or two kids that couldn't afford it getting in. But those kids would have been given scholarships anyway, so instead it will just be rich people deciding they don't want to spend $3-4k at another club when they can just get it for free elsewhere.
      Have you ever seen Juve's teams, dude? Tons of players from New Portugal. Very few kids from Deluxeberry and Swellsley. Most of my kid's team speaks Portuguese or Spanish as a first language. You have no idea what you are chatting about. Maybe you should get a clue before you open your mouth.

Comment

Juventus Academy did not provide services that was part of our contract for soccer. We were promised technology that were charged $250 for that we never received. I requested a refund and was told no. When I asked to speak to another person regarding my request I was told my son was terminated from the soccer team effective immediately. I’m now looking for a partial refund as I had paid in full for the entire Fall, Winter and Spring season. I’m not leave the club on my own. My son was kicked off and therefor I believe I’m owed a refund for the winter and spring season that we have not had yet.

Comment

Juventus Academy did not provide services that was part of our contract for soccer. We were promised technology that were charged $250 for that we never received. I requested a refund and was told no. When I asked to speak to another person regarding my request I was told my son was terminated from the soccer team effective immediately. I’m now looking for a partial refund as I had paid in full for the entire Fall, Winter and Spring season. I’m not leave the club on my own. My son was kicked off and therefor I believe I’m owed a refund for the winter and spring season that we have not had yet.
          This guy doesn’t believe Juventus is getting MLS Next.

Comment

Who invited the robot?

Comment

What technology didn’t you receive? Every time I go to a game that juventus plays they seem to be recording and have trackers on. Also spoke to a parents and they get reports weekly plus the recorded games.

Comment

Not sure you understand that all they will get is the u13-14 teams into mls. Then after that the real mls next clubs will cherry pick all the top players for the older age groups.

Also not sure you understand no one person is funding this. It’s going to come from a tuition increase to all the other teams. That’s how the soccer pyramid works. The low level teams fund the top teams. So if you play at juve and your kids is practicing next to the team that is playing for free that’s where your extra money went to.

Comment

BA using all that money he stole from Deluxbury youth soccer?

Comment

Not sure you understand that all they will get is the u13-14 teams into mls. Then after that the real mls next clubs will cherry pick all the top players for the older age groups.

Also not sure you understand no one person is funding this. It’s going to come from a tuition increase to all the other teams. That’s how the soccer pyramid works. The low level teams fund the top teams. So if you play at juve and your kids is practicing next to the team that is playing for free that’s where your extra money went to.
                    You are right that the Revs and bolts are the only teams that have every age group right now but who knows how the landscape might change. Especially since the Revs can’t seem to get the academy running as it should.

And how it’s funded, you are incorrect!!! That gets funded other ways but might include a small amount from what club brings in from player registrations.

Comment

People on here really knocking Juve for offering a free mls next program? You can not win on this site ever.

How come bolts / nefc do not offer MLS for free? Oh yeah cos all they care about is $$$$

Comment

People on here really knocking Juve for offering a free mls next program? You can not win on this site ever.

How come bolts / nefc do not offer MLS for free? Oh yeah cos all they care about is $$$$
                        Because everyone is paying at NeFc and they manage to keep costs down. Juventus club fees are easily 50% more than than NEFC. See how that works? It’s called Math...

Comment

U little MLS is cute

Comment

100% correct. Multiple kids in clubs and Juventus has been by far one of the better clubs.

Comment

Because everyone is paying at NeFc and they manage to keep costs down. Juventus club fees are easily 50% more than than NEFC. See how that works? It’s called Math...
                              Lmao! And 30 kids to a roster, simple math. Let see if you can figure it out to see how it works. SMH

Comment

BA using all that money he stole from Deluxbury youth soccer?
                                Push. Get this back on the radar to be answered.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X