Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OW's U17 and U19 teams are in 3rd. They're certainly aren't like the pro clubs, but they do ok. BS used to be stronger but really has slid the last several years.
    Please get your facts straight if you’re going to post something. It’s not that hard.

Comment

-----------------------------------------------------

No, I have been been paying attention....and this is our little subset of how terrible people are.

How about we do something to stop it? Instead of ignoring and looking the other way (like you suggest).

Maybe a thought...

We are all in this together.
      what are we in together? seriously, what exactly are we in together?

Comment

Please get your facts straight if you’re going to post something. It’s not that hard.
        Or 19s are 7/11 and 17s are 3/11 with 5 results recorded. sorry, those conferences aint your momma's conferences!

Comment

Google is your friend. You are the one who is very much mistaken.

https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/3398

Comment

Just looking at the youngest group... Anyone know how many games the 14-team NE league would play if there was no such thing as Covid?

Oakwood is 0-8 (and yes, I know no one cares about this age, but it's the one I looked at. But there's a team from Albany, driving all over creation, that's also 0-8 with a -54 GD.

What a joy that must be giving up entire weekends, driving hundreds of miles, paying thousands of dollars... but hey, MLS-N is awesome.

Comment

What are you even talking about? How was I mistaken exactly? The OP claimed that OW was in third at U17 and U19. That’s false, incorrect, wrong.

Sounds like google and you aren’t that close of friends.

https://system.gotsport.com/org_even...es?group=10608

Comment

What are you even talking about? How was I mistaken exactly? The OP claimed that OW was in third at U17 and U19. That’s false, incorrect, wrong.

Sounds like google and you aren’t that close of friends.

https://system.gotsport.com/org_even...es?group=10608
                OW U17s are in 3rd. Rankings are a bit of a shi t show with some teams still missing a lot of games
                https://system.gotsport.com/org_even...es?group=10597

Comment

Sorry for the semi-unrelated post: Was told that ECNL is phasing out composite teams and conference. Just trying to confirm as I’ve seen no news from ECNL on this and I’m not sure why they are doing it (if it is happening). We received an offer for a regional team after playing comp this past year. Club will have 2 regional teams. Just doing some due diligence before we make a decision. Anyone else heard this from their ECNL coaches for 21-22?

Comment

Sorry for the semi-unrelated post: Was told that ECNL is phasing out composite teams and conference. Just trying to confirm as I’ve seen no news from ECNL on this and I’m not sure why they are doing it (if it is happening). We received an offer for a regional team after playing comp this past year. Club will have 2 regional teams. Just doing some due diligence before we make a decision. Anyone else heard this from their ECNL coaches for 21-22?
                    What club?

Comment

What club?
                      Scorpions in MA. Was curious to hear from the CT ECNL families if they heard that as well.

Comment

Scorpions in MA. Was curious to hear from the CT ECNL families if they heard that as well.
                        Is it possible they just aren't fielding a Composite team this year given it's an optional team for ECNL clubs and are going with two Regional league teams instead?

Comment

Is it possible they just aren't fielding a Composite team this year given it's an optional team for ECNL clubs and are going with two Regional league teams instead?
                          Different poster, but the rumor is there will be no composite teams at all next year. Just regional.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X