Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jamie Vardy just bought the Rochester Rhinos a few weeks ago. Perhaps you are out of touch. But how would you know?
    Nothing worse than believing in ridiculousness. Sorry mate, santa claus is your mummsie

Comment

Nothing worse than believing in ridiculousness. Sorry mate, santa claus is your mummsie
      Ah there it is. You are English and for some reason think that this game can only be played seriously in Europe. You are mistaken my friend, the next century belongs to North America. Why because each high level player we produce goes on to have a kid that will likely play and that closes the 100 year gap of that Europe enjoyed and South America as well.

Think about it, the only reason you are here in America is because our college system picked you up instead of investing in my generation’s mediocre talent. I and others were sons of fathers who never played the game, we had a ceiling for sure because of a country wide deficit in experienced coaching. Well that’s changing and is never more evident.

The college system likely wont survive changes in NCAA rules, pandemic, and the rise of the US transfer market. Skilled kids like in Europe will get picked up early by Academy teams and trade up until a pro offer. A Saturday league for America if you will.

Comment

I read this morning that Chelsea is interested in HA for three cases of Singha beer. If I was HA I would take it
        Hartford countered. It's a official. 5 warm cases of singha. Get your kid to HA for Chelsea's arrival

- you only think you know

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X