Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear FSA. Thanks for being everyone 3 points. We enjoy showing up and getting a 90 minute run in. Sorry you suck so bad but at least you have a nice facility.
    Dear FSA. Thank you for allowing my benchwarmer to finally get some minutes in the game. She even got to score on you. I think everyone on the team, got at least one shot off. That includes defense and GKs too!

Comment

CFC 17s definitely let a lot of the CFC brass down this year. We’re suppose to be the second coming of the 02 super team but has gotten progressively worse Instead of improving. And that fact cannot be disputed.

Comment

CFC 17s definitely let a lot of the CFC brass down this year. We’re suppose to be the second coming of the 02 super team but has gotten progressively worse Instead of improving. And that fact cannot be disputed.
        They’re on the decline. CFC put all their eggs into that basket- what happened to the two superstars on that team?

Comment

Seeing as they will likely make it into the Champions League for Nationals again, I guess it could be disputed. Lol. Clown.

Comment

Seeing as they will likely make it into the Champions League for Nationals again, I guess it could be disputed. Lol. Clown.
            Or maybe not. Sitting in third now and tough teams coming up.

Comment

They’re on the decline. CFC put all their eggs into that basket- what happened to the two superstars on that team?
              I don't have team specifics but it could be an injury problem or coaching. Lots of things can happen, not just players hitting a plateau. Regardless that team and every other team, but one, at CFC is doing better than FSA.

Comment

I don't have team specifics but it could be an injury problem or coaching. Lots of things can happen, not just players hitting a plateau. Regardless that team and every other team, but one, at CFC is doing better than FSA.
                They have two top 150 players on that team. Can’t possibly be the players.

Comment

GK issues again.ECNL regional GK’s are better than ECNL. The team has not played well but should make champions league.If I’m not mistaken FSA has had 1 team EVER make the champions league since they have been in the ECNL. Once we figure out the GK situation the team will be fine.

Comment

GK issues again.ECNL regional GK’s are better than ECNL. The team has not played well but should make champions league.If I’m not mistaken FSA has had 1 team EVER make the champions league since they have been in the ECNL. Once we figure out the GK situation the team will be fine.
                    If that’s the case then bring the ECRL goalie up.

Comment

GK is 100% NOT the issue. ECNL Regional goalies can't hold a candle to the ECNL goalies and everyone knows it.

Comment

Sounds like a defensive issue no?

Comment

GK is 100% NOT the issue. ECNL Regional goalies can't hold a candle to the ECNL goalies and everyone knows it.
                          Somebodies coughing up goals.

Comment

Unless both your GKS are injured that's a pretty piss poor excuse. There's ten other players on the field making mistakes that lead to shots on goal. A GK can save a team but they're not miracle workers.

Comment

Sounds like a defensive issue no?
                              Or a possession issue. Boot it, boot it, boot it .... dribble, dribble, dribble, turnover ..... chase, chase, chase, chase ..... pack it in, pack it in, pack it in .... rinse and repeat.

Comment

Really? Not what I heard. Who is “everyone”?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X