Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am man enough to admit when I am bested. Well done!
    idk... this clip is even more appropriate

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Comment

Juventus Avademy did not provide services that was part of our contract for soccer. We were promised technology that were charged $250 for that we never received. I requested a refund and was told no. When I asked to speak to another person regarding my request I was told my son was terminated from the soccer team effective immediately. I知 now looking for a partial refund as I had paid in full for the entire Fall, Winter and Spring season. I知 not leave the club on my own. My son was kicked off and therefor I believe I知 owed a refund for the winter and spring season that we have not had yet.

Comment

Juventus Avademy did not provide services that was part of our contract for soccer. We were promised technology that were charged $250 for that we never received. I requested a refund and was told no. When I asked to speak to another person regarding my request I was told my son was terminated from the soccer team effective immediately. I知 now looking for a partial refund as I had paid in full for the entire Fall, Winter and Spring season. I知 not leave the club on my own. My son was kicked off and therefor I believe I知 owed a refund for the winter and spring season that we have not had yet.
        Who are juventus avademy? That might be your problem

Comment

Again with this? Did you try Solve It 7? I legit think they would be all over this!

But posting here will not get you any satisfaction

Comment

Juventus Academy did not provide services that was part of our contract for soccer. We were promised technology that were charged $250 for that we never received. I requested a refund and was told no. When I asked to speak to another person regarding my request I was told my son was terminated from the soccer team effective immediately. I知 now looking for a partial refund as I had paid in full for the entire Fall, Winter and Spring season. I知 not leave the club on my own. My son was kicked off and therefor I believe I知 owed a refund for the winter and spring season that we have not had yet.

Comment

Juventus Academy did not provide services that was part of our contract for soccer. We were promised technology that were charged $250 for that we never received. I requested a refund and was told no. When I asked to speak to another person regarding my request I was told my son was terminated from the soccer team effective immediately. I知 now looking for a partial refund as I had paid in full for the entire Fall, Winter and Spring season. I知 not leave the club on my own. My son was kicked off and therefor I believe I知 owed a refund for the winter and spring season that we have not had yet.
              Dude is writing a bot to post this I bet

Comment

Dude is writing a bot to post this I bet
                Brilliant.

Comment

Big news for Juventus today -> MLS NEXT

Comment

Fake news

Comment

Big news for Juventus today -> MLS NEXT
                      It痴 officially not happening. Stop trying to sell fools gold.

Comment

You have to look on the bright side: they can say they are getting MLS Next now to try and lure a few more players in during tryouts and when it doesn't happen, they can regurgitate the same BS next year.

Comment

💯 true

Comment

It's happening. Not on merit of course, but they've promised it'll be free for all players so that gave them the advantage.

Comment

100 true again

Comment

why argue? just come back tomorrow and see if someone posted the press release

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X