X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is EDP?
    Who's a clever boy? Mama's so proud of you!

Comment

What is EDP?
      A crap league with too much travel for the level of competition and interest from college coaches. GA and ECNL for girls are stronger. MLS Next for boys is stronger. NPL/Impact NPL has less travel. EDP offers nothing...

Comment

A crap league with too much travel for the level of competition and interest from college coaches. GA and ECNL for girls are stronger. MLS Next for boys is stronger. NPL/Impact NPL has less travel. EDP offers nothing...
        Actually, with that comment, you prove your ignorance. There has been very little travel, the competition has been good, and the league has been well organized. Also of importance, there have been college coaches at the showcase events and the National Championship will be packed with college coaches.

FACT:
        No college coaches (zero) go to NEP events. No (zero) college coaches go to NPL events, including the NPL Championship, which even the players and teams don’t want to attend. NEP and NPL have no pathway. They are both farmers leagues that are falling apart.

Yes, Girls ECNL is very strong but the idiot who wrote this post is not coaching in ECNL because he and the club he works for sucks and, if they they did have the pathway, they would never let him anywhere near it.

Comment

Actually, with that comment, you prove your ignorance. There has been very little travel, the competition has been good, and the league has been well organized. Also of importance, there have been college coaches at the showcase events and the National Championship will be packed with college coaches.

FACT:
          No college coaches (zero) go to NEP events. No (zero) college coaches go to NPL events, including the NPL Championship, which even the players and teams don’t want to attend. NEP and NPL have no pathway. They are both farmers leagues that are falling apart.

Yes, Girls ECNL is very strong but the idiot who wrote this post is not coaching in ECNL because he and the club he works for sucks and, if they they did have the pathway, they would never let him anywhere near it.
          Bingo!!!!!!!!

Comment

What’s EDP?

Comment

What’s EDP?
              Enough of a threat that you keep coming on here and posting the same thing.

Comment

If you were someone that had any connection at all to the raging dumpster fire that is NEP, you would do the same thing! Let's face it, man, the NEP isn't anything close to what it used to be. I'm just trying to put on a brave face.

This clip reminds me of AS telling the leaders of the NEP clubs how things are currently going with the league:

https://youtu.be/zilA3NibssI

Comment

I was expecting you to have posted this clip-

https://youtu.be/zDAmPIq29ro

Comment

FACT:

Lolz. First, RI is hemoraging players from the EDP clubs because all they play is CT teams and families are sick of the travel. Second, it looks like Juventus Ma plays other Juventus Ma teams, Seacoast 3rd teams and Surf. I wouldn’t call that great competition. Not even close...

Comment

Lolz. First, RI is hemoraging players from the EDP clubs because all they play is CT teams and families are sick of the travel. Second, it looks like Juventus Ma plays other Juventus Ma teams, Seacoast 3rd teams and Surf. I wouldn’t call that great competition. Not even close...
                      OK Mr Tough Coach. I get that you are losing some players but just simmer down now.

What league should the RI teams play in that aren't going to involve "travel"? 30 minute drive in any direction and you are out of RI. hahaha

Comment

OK Mr Tough Coach. I get that you are losing some players but just simmer down now.

What league should the RI teams play in that aren't going to involve "travel"? 30 minute drive in any direction and you are out of RI. hahaha
                        That's not fair. Weekapaug to Woonsocket can take 1.5 hours.

Comment

Look, covid restrictions for inter state competition were lifted a while ago. I get why EDP created 2 seperate divisions in the new england conference for fall given CT and RI weren’t restricted like MA, but reality is for Spring RI, CT and MA should have been all together. Then, maybe you travel a bit less (RI to MA, MA to RI) and have more competition, not just playing the same teams over and over. This isn’t rocket science here...

Comment

I was expecting you to have posted this clip-

https://youtu.be/zDAmPIq29ro
                            I am man enough to admit when I am bested. Well done!

Comment

Look, covid restrictions for inter state competition were lifted a while ago. I get why EDP created 2 seperate divisions in the new england conference for fall given CT and RI weren’t restricted like MA, but reality is for Spring RI, CT and MA should have been all together. Then, maybe you travel a bit less (RI to MA, MA to RI) and have more competition, not just playing the same teams over and over. This isn’t rocket science here...
                              so you understand why but don't agree with the decision. ok.

"playing the same teams over and over" sounds like a lot. how many times did they have to play each other? (hint: it wasn't "over and over")

I'm sure the CT teams would rather be coming to MA over RI as well haha (funny because RI clam chowda sucks)

Comment

First, lets stop calling it EDP. It is USYS National League. EDP League is lower level league run in other regions. NL should have been broken into Premier I and Premier II divisions but as stated, covid travel restrictions forced league to combine I & II teams into North and South. Yes, they should have re-aligned as soon as restrictions were lifted, but since that was only a couple weeks before season start, they left it. 21/22 season will be aligned as designed so Premier I will have the top teams.

Next, Yes ECNL is strongest league for girls and MLS Next is maybe strongest on boys, but if you look at the top ranked teams in boys age groups across region 1, more than 1/2 of the top ten teams are NL. Sprinkle in a few ECNL or NPL teams. Eastern Regionals is very strong competition on boys side.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X