Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYSC or CFC 2007

Connecticut Football Club ( CFC ) South branch (Stamford/greenwhich) or NYSC for girls 2007 soccer program. Any insight on who provides better training?

Not sure where you live, but if you can get her on the ECNL, do that. I know CFC is trying to make a play for Westchester girls, but to play on a branch team, South Branch out of Stamford / Greenwich. If it's between NYSC and that branch team, it will be very comparable. Consider factors like what is closer, cost, and who is coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not sure where you live, but if you can get her on the ECNL, do that. I know CFC is trying to make a play for Westchester girls, but to play on a branch team, South Branch out of Stamford / Greenwich. If it's between NYSC and that branch team, it will be very comparable. Consider factors like what is closer, cost, and who is coaching.
      GAL NYSC vs branch CFC? Go with NYSC.

NYSC B team vs CFC Branch? CFC Branch but closer call.

GAL NYSC vs CFC ECNL. Go with ECNL.

Comment

Connecticut Football Club ( CFC ) South branch (Stamford/greenwhich) or NYSC for girls 2007 soccer program. Any insight on who provides better training?
        Can you find out which league the CFC south branch will play in?

Comment

GAL NYSC vs branch CFC? Go with NYSC.

NYSC B team vs CFC Branch? CFC Branch but closer call.

GAL NYSC vs CFC ECNL. Go with ECNL.
          I agree with everything this poster said.

Comment

Nysc ga 07 is a strong team. Maybe not cfc ecnl level but they have a good group. I would take the nysc GA over anything cfc has aside from ecnl national team. Even then, i woukd want to be realistic about ability even if offered cfc national, they have a huge pool and a lot of demand and its easy to be left on the bench on a team of that level. There are no guarantees on outcomes.

Comment

Nysc ga 07 is a strong team. Maybe not cfc ecnl level but they have a good group. I would take the nysc GA over anything cfc has aside from ecnl national team. Even then, i woukd want to be realistic about ability even if offered cfc national, they have a huge pool and a lot of demand and its easy to be left on the bench on a team of that level. There are no guarantees on outcomes.
              Yes tougher call there, but the poster asked about NYSC vs a CFC Branch team. There it isn't a contest. Once CFC forms its ECNL teams and the better players move there, the branch teams are pretty mediocre. Definitely take NYSC

Comment

Please don’t compare CFC ECNL at any level with NYSC. World Class, SUSA and CFC all are much better options than NYSC. The GA is literally a JV league and if the ECNL ever accepted NEFC and Tophat the GA would be left with no top clubs. NYSC would not make the Top 5 in the NE or Mid Atlantic in any age

Comment

Please don’t compare CFC ECNL at any level with NYSC. World Class, SUSA and CFC all are much better options than NYSC. The GA is literally a JV league and if the ECNL ever accepted NEFC and Tophat the GA would be left with no top clubs. NYSC would not make the Top 5 in the NE or Mid Atlantic in any age
                  Do people even read? The thread op asked about NYSC vs a CFC branch out of Greenwich or Stamford. With that choice NYSC would probably be the stronger one. It wasn't about ECNL. For a 2007 it would be very tough to break into a CFC ECNL roster, plus the commute to where they practice is terrible at rush hour.

Comment

Leaving ecnl out i woukd say NYSC GA is the best and then CFC Branch and finally NYSC Edp. I would just pick the better commute of it was between a cfc branch and nysc edp. I

Comment

Greenwich vs Purchase is not much of difference in commute. Find out what league the branch team will play in. If EDP, go with NYSC GA

Comment

Better training for what? If your choice is between NYSC and CFC branch soccer you have already made the decision that soccer training is not a priority, which is fine. Go wherever she has the most fun and leave if that changes.

Comment

Better training for what? If your choice is between NYSC and CFC branch soccer you have already made the decision that soccer training is not a priority, which is fine. Go wherever she has the most fun and leave if that changes.

What do you mean by that? Neither are good training options? What is then?

Comment

What do you mean by that? Neither are good training options? What is then?
                            Dont you know? Nothing. Theres no good training anywhere. This is TS. Everyone's kid here is on the NT, getting a full ride, plays for nycfc but somehow also every club sucks, no one is a good trainer and pda owns the Ecnl. All threads covered.

Comment

Dude, go to WCFC for ecnl, not that stupid CFC team, if she is good enough, that is the rub. Is she tough, loyal, and fearless??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X