Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Do Liberals Hate the "Weight Challenged" So Much

Fat shaming = the new targets of liberal hate.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You misunderstand.

That’s only applied to Fat Donnie because Fat Donnie doesn’t see himself as the Lardo that he is.

Speaking of Trump, there is this

Officials in Palm Beach, Fla., are reportedly considering a course of action should former President Trump be indicted by Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. while he is staying at Mar-a-Lago.

According to Politico, law enforcement officials in the town have discussed how to handle a possible extradition if Trump is indicted by authorities investigating whether he committed banking and tax fraud.

The news outlet notes Trump's location would affect potential extradition proceedings, as Florida's extradition statute gives Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) the ability to intervene and determine whether someone should be surrendered to out-of-state law enforcement.
    I have a serious question for you cons.

If the indictment comes, won’t that make hitting the campaign trail in 2024 difficult?

Qbwahahahahahaha!

Comment

Typical reply from the Angry Left:

Double down with the fat shaming, then change the subject.

Comment

Probably because fat people are a huge drain on society and cost the rest of the population immense amounts of money.

We just largely shut down America for a year to protect two vulnerable groups of people from COVID. One group was the very old (many of whom were in nursing homes and could have been protected without shutting down the country) and the second consisted of a larger group of people with conditions related to obesity (lung impairment, heart disease, etc.). Those people cost the country trillions of dollars, destroyed tens of millions of jobs, and probably destroyed the lives of millions of poor kids who won't be able to make up for their lost education over the last year.

Putting aside COVID, fat people are a vastly disproportional drain on the health case system. We spend vast amounts of tax payer money to take care of fat people suffering from heart disease, lung disease, diabetes and any number of other maladies.

Because fat people are less health overall they also impose huge costs on our entire economic system in terms of lack of productivity from sick days etc.

Fat people force all the rest of us to pay more for health insurance that we would otherwise.

Being fact is a bad, bad thing. We need to stop saying it is "okay."

Comment

So, your solution is to shame someone into submission?

"I wouldn't go so far as to call the brother fat, I mean he got a weight problem. What's the n***** gonna do? He's Samoan."

Comment

You misunderstand.

That’s only applied to Fat Donnie because Fat Donnie doesn’t see himself as the Lardo that he is.

Speaking of Trump, there is this

I have a serious question for you cons.

If the indictment comes, won’t that make hitting the campaign trail in 2024 difficult?

Qbwahahahahahaha!

Biden's indictment? Hillary's indictment. Which scum bag piece of human garbage Democrat are you talking about?

Comment

Probably because fat people are a huge drain on society and cost the rest of the population immense amounts of money.

We just largely shut down America for a year to protect two vulnerable groups of people from COVID. One group was the very old (many of whom were in nursing homes and could have been protected without shutting down the country) and the second consisted of a larger group of people with conditions related to obesity (lung impairment, heart disease, etc.). Those people cost the country trillions of dollars, destroyed tens of millions of jobs, and probably destroyed the lives of millions of poor kids who won't be able to make up for their lost education over the last year.

Putting aside COVID, fat people are a vastly disproportional drain on the health case system. We spend vast amounts of tax payer money to take care of fat people suffering from heart disease, lung disease, diabetes and any number of other maladies.

Because fat people are less health overall they also impose huge costs on our entire economic system in terms of lack of productivity from sick days etc.

Fat people force all the rest of us to pay more for health insurance that we would otherwise.

Being fact is a bad, bad thing. We need to stop saying it is "okay."
              Amen. It isn't good at all. Healthcare costs associated with being overweight are tremendous and we the tax payers wind up paying a lot of it.

Comment

Makes sense.

I mean, liberals hate 45% of the country, so no reason to think they won't hate the 35% of the country which is currently overweight.

Comment

The solution, as I now understand it, if someone is overweight, is to mock them because they are a drain on society?

Comment

“That guy's got a serious weight problem. Go home. Start exercising. Get him out of here please. Got a bigger problem than I do. Got a bigger problem than all of us.“

Guess who.

Comment

“That guy's got a serious weight problem. Go home. Start exercising. Get him out of here please. Got a bigger problem than I do. Got a bigger problem than all of us.“

Guess who.
                      Tee Hee? No, wait, Trump?

Sorry, I get them confused. So eerie how they both think.

Comment

"He was very overwhelming. I was very scared of him," she says in Spanish. "He'd yell at me all the time. He'd tell me 'you look ugly' or 'you look fat.' Sometimes he'd 'play' with me and say 'Hello Miss Piggy, hello Miss Housekeeping.”

Alicia Machado - former Miss Universe

That’s a twofer by Dump. Fat-shaming and POC-shaming.

Comment

The solution, as I now understand it, if someone is overweight, is to mock them because they are a drain on society?
                          Who is being mocked - you? Where is this rampant fat-shaming you speak of?

Comment

Who is being mocked - you? Where is this rampant fat-shaming you speak of?
                            I believe the term used was "the lard ass" who used to be the president.

The Angry Left has mocked his weight for the last 5 years. Along with the former FLOTUS accent, immigrate status, previous work, POCs they don't agree with, etc etc etc.

Comment

I believe the term used was "the lard ass" who used to be the president.

The Angry Left has mocked his weight for the last 5 years. Along with the former FLOTUS accent, immigrate status, previous work, POCs they don't agree with, etc etc etc.
                              Well he is a fat phuk, well k ow for his fast food addictions, even got his joke of a doctor to claim he's in good health. Her English isn't very good for someone who has been here for 20 years. She was working here illegally but Donnie fixed her paperwork. Got her parents in on chain migration too, all of which makes them hypocrites when it comes to immigration.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X