•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dem Civil War

Diaper Squad not happy...

Yikes!

President Biden and the Democratic old guard have voiced support for Israel's right to defend itself from Hamas' rocket attacks.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken noted Thursday that there are "fundamental differences between a terrorist organization, Hamas, that is indiscriminately raining down rockets -- in fact, targeting civilians -- and Israel's response defending itself, that is targeting the terrorists." Biden similarly said that Israel "has a right to defend itself."

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, too, echoed that message. "Israel has the right to defend herself against this assault, which is designed to sow terror and undermine prospects for peace," she said in a statement Tuesday.

"Hamas’s accelerating violence only risks killing more civilians, including innocent Palestinians," Pelosi continued.

VS

"I am extremely concerned by the growing conflict in Israel and Palestine. Once again we are seeing how the irresponsible actions of government-allied right-wing extremists in Jerusalem can escalate quickly into devastating war," Sanders wrote on Twitter Monday.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., responded to Biden on Twitter: "Blanket statements like these [with] little context or acknowledgement of what precipitated this cycle of violence - namely, the expulsions of Palestinians and attacks on Al Aqsa - dehumanize Palestinians [and] imply the US will look the other way at human rights violations. It’s wrong."

"By only stepping in to name Hamas’ actions - which are condemnable - [and] refusing to acknowledge the rights of Palestinians, Biden reinforces the false idea that Palestinians instigated this cycle of violence," she added. "This is not neutral language. It takes a side - the side of occupation."

"Israeli air strikes killing civilians in Gaza is an act of terrorism. Palestinians deserve protection. Unlike Israel, missile defense programs, such as Iron Dome, don’t exist to protect Palestinian civilians. It’s unconscionable to not condemn these attacks on the week of Eid," Omar, D-Minn., wrote on Twitter Monday.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., was accused by the Israeli ambassador to the U.S. of "stoking tensions" about an clash in Jerusalem in which Israeli police deployed tear gas at Al-Aqsa mosque, where authorities said rioters were stockpiling Molotov cocktails and rocks to throw at police.

"I was 7 years old when I first prayed at the Al Aqsa with my sity [sic]. It's a sacred site for Muslims. This is equivalent to attacking the Church of the Holy Sepulchre for Christians, or the Temple Mount for Jews. Israel attacks it during Ramadan. Where's the outrage @POTUS?" Tlaib wrote on Twitter Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      President Biden and the Democratic old guard have voiced support for Israel's right to defend itself from Hamas' rocket attacks.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken noted Thursday that there are "fundamental differences between a terrorist organization, Hamas, that is indiscriminately raining down rockets -- in fact, targeting civilians -- and Israel's response defending itself, that is targeting the terrorists." Biden similarly said that Israel "has a right to defend itself."

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, too, echoed that message. "Israel has the right to defend herself against this assault, which is designed to sow terror and undermine prospects for peace," she said in a statement Tuesday.

"Hamas’s accelerating violence only risks killing more civilians, including innocent Palestinians," Pelosi continued.

VS

"I am extremely concerned by the growing conflict in Israel and Palestine. Once again we are seeing how the irresponsible actions of government-allied right-wing extremists in Jerusalem can escalate quickly into devastating war," Sanders wrote on Twitter Monday.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., responded to Biden on Twitter: "Blanket statements like these [with] little context or acknowledgement of what precipitated this cycle of violence - namely, the expulsions of Palestinians and attacks on Al Aqsa - dehumanize Palestinians [and] imply the US will look the other way at human rights violations. It’s wrong."

"By only stepping in to name Hamas’ actions - which are condemnable - [and] refusing to acknowledge the rights of Palestinians, Biden reinforces the false idea that Palestinians instigated this cycle of violence," she added. "This is not neutral language. It takes a side - the side of occupation."

"Israeli air strikes killing civilians in Gaza is an act of terrorism. Palestinians deserve protection. Unlike Israel, missile defense programs, such as Iron Dome, don’t exist to protect Palestinian civilians. It’s unconscionable to not condemn these attacks on the week of Eid," Omar, D-Minn., wrote on Twitter Monday.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., was accused by the Israeli ambassador to the U.S. of "stoking tensions" about an clash in Jerusalem in which Israeli police deployed tear gas at Al-Aqsa mosque, where authorities said rioters were stockpiling Molotov cocktails and rocks to throw at police.

"I was 7 years old when I first prayed at the Al Aqsa with my sity [sic]. It's a sacred site for Muslims. This is equivalent to attacking the Church of the Holy Sepulchre for Christians, or the Temple Mount for Jews. Israel attacks it during Ramadan. Where's the outrage @POTUS?" Tlaib wrote on Twitter Monday.
      Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake us up when the Dems actually mount a mutiny against one of their leaders, ‘k?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

You are so desperate while you play your smallball games. I’m just loving your weakness.

Comment

Diaper Squad not happy...
        After this picture broke if your Lord and Master, it’s remarkable you would even joke about this

https://m.imgur.com/EFaMuoa

Comment

"Dem Civil War" :) :) :) :)

Cons are notorious for accusing others of what they themselves are doing. See: Liz Cheney ouster.

Comment

Strife amongst the Republican ranks? Angry Lib can't get on here fast enough.

Strife amongst the Democratic ranks? Angry Lib can't be bothered.

Easy peezy...

Comment

Mutiny amongst the Republican leadership ranks? Angry Con can't be bothered. get on here fast enough.

Junior members of the Democratic caucus express concerns about Palestinian civilians? Angry Con can’t get on here fast enough.
              Easy peezy…..

But speaking of Omar…. The conservative group Club For Growth gives Elise Stefanik a lower lifetime rating (35%) than ... Ilhan Omar (38%).

What’s up with that? House GQP #3 more liberal than Omar?

Chip Roy has lifetime ratings of 96% from Heritage Action and 95% from American Conservative Union.

He got crushed for the No. 3 House GOP leadership position by Elise Stefanik, who has lifetime ratings of 48% from Heritage Action and 44% from ACU.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cons may be cons but they aren’t “conservative” anymore.

Comment

Easy peezy…..

But speaking of Omar…. The conservative group Club For Growth gives Elise Stefanik a lower lifetime rating (35%) than ... Ilhan Omar (38%).

Chip Roy has lifetime ratings of 96% from Heritage Action and 95% from American Conservative Union.

He got crushed for the No. 3 House GOP leadership position by Elise Stefanik, who has lifetime ratings of 48% from Heritage Action and 44% from ACU.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Speaking of battles: MGT is at it again, going after AOC pretty aggressively (attention ho') and now one of her staff is involved:

Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell on Friday scolded Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's spokesman for telling him to remove his mask.

The altercation, first reported by The Hill, involved Greene's spokesman, Nick Dyer, telling the California congressman that President Joe Biden "says you can take off your mask."

Swalwell said Dyer shouted at him for wearing a mask as he stepped off the House floor. Swalwell confronted Dyer, saying, "You don't tell me what to f---ing do!"

"No one should be bullied for wearing a mask. So I told the bully what I thought of his order," Swalwell tweeted. "Predictably, he went speechless. I regret I wasn't more explicit."

If someone wants to wear a mask just s tfu. None of your business. If you don't want to ear ask, none of mine.

Comment

Easy peezy…..

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's all about kissing Don the Con's ring, not policy making. Hillarious that Omar has a higher number

Comment

Speaking of battles: MGT is at it again, going after AOC pretty aggressively (attention ho') and now one of her staff is involved:
                    Old video has surfaced of MGT trying to provoke AOC in 2019.

"We're going to go see - we're going to visit Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Crazy eyes. Crazy eyes. Nutty. Cortez," Greene told her audience on Facebook Live.

Members of the group filmed themselves vandalizing the congresswoman's guest book with pro-Trump messages and insults, and demanding that the congresswoman "come out" and "face" them. Greene wrote "you're a traitor" and drew a picture of the US-Mexico border wall in the book. She also called out to Ocasio-Cortez through the mail slot in her locked door.

Greene and her associates taunted Ocasio-Cortez and her staffers, calling the New York lawmaker a "baby" and referring to her office as a "daycare" and a "college sorority" because of a wall of Post-it messages left outside her office door by supporters.

Greene also encouraged her followers to travel to the Capitol and confront Democratic lawmakers. "This needs to happen, like, every week," she said. "I want you to imagine if every single week, every single day, people like us showed up and did this, and walked around, and said, 'Here's what we're pissed off about. Here's what we demand.'" She added later, "We own this building. We're the taxpayers. We can do whatever we want."

White trash Barbie. Not even, she's not attractive, just white trash. In any company in America she'd be fired for her behavior.

Comment

The tille of this thread is purely Trumpian. Accuse other side of the very thing you're doing. Calling a policy disagreement in the dem party a civil war while an actual civil war is underway between

cultist republicans who care far more about retaining power than they do about our rich democracy

vs

patriotic republicans like Liz Cheney and Larry Hogan who would rather lose their job than lie, cheat and steal for a criminal loser president who would destroy our democracy to regain power and shield himself from all of the indictments that are right around the corner.

There is actually a movement underway to form a breakaway new party comprised of patriotic republicans.

THAT ^^^^^^^ IS A CIVIL WAR. Disagreement about Israeli/Palestinian conflict is nothing new. It's just that the cultists who understand what is happening to their party are trying to rationalize that the dems are the same. Not even close.

As I've been saying, cons pretend that a petty thief (democrat) is equivalent to a mass murderer (Trump) and that both deserve equal punishment.

Trump openly and notoriously tried but failed to steal the election (and is being investigated for it in Georgia, and was impeached for it with Ukraine) while accusing Biden of the same thing without a stitch of evidence. The republican party in a nutshell.

Comment

THE CULT PARTY FULL OF LIES AND HATE

Republican Rep. Fred Upton on Sunday called out an effort by some of his GOP colleagues to downplay the Capitol insurrection, saying their "bogus" claims about the deadly attack are evidence of a need to establish a bipartisan commission to investigate the incident.

"It's absolutely bogus. You know, I was there. I watched a number of the folks walk down to the White House and then back. I have a balcony on my office. So I saw them go down. I heard the noise -- the flash bangs, I smelled some of the gas as it moved my way," the Michigan congressman told CNN's Dana Bash on "State of the Union" when asked about comments made by several congressional Republicans last week who attempted to re-write what happened on January 6.

The comments from the longtime congressman come as a rift in his party grows between members who are offering an inaccurate account of the insurrection and those who have consistently condemned the violence on January 6 while also casting blame on former President Donald Trump and his 2020 election lies for the attack. Upton was among the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump for his role in inciting the riot.

Among the claims made last week was one by Rep. Andrew Clyde, a Republican from Georgia, who falsely compared the riot to a tourist visit, saying during a hearing on the attack that "there was no insurrection and to call it an insurrection, in my opinion, is a bold baseline."

Comment

This was funny/painfully true: SNL Liz Cheney. Not enough Republicans are willing to walk away from Trump to make many inroads with Dems/Independents, but they'll pull in enough Republicans to hurt an already shrinking GOP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV95ELQaRYM

Comment

THE CULT PARTY FULL OF LIES AND HATE

Republican Rep. Fred Upton on Sunday called out an effort by some of his GOP colleagues to downplay the Capitol insurrection, saying their "bogus" claims about the deadly attack are evidence of a need to establish a bipartisan commission to investigate the incident.

"It's absolutely bogus. You know, I was there. I watched a number of the folks walk down to the White House and then back. I have a balcony on my office. So I saw them go down. I heard the noise -- the flash bangs, I smelled some of the gas as it moved my way," the Michigan congressman told CNN's Dana Bash on "State of the Union" when asked about comments made by several congressional Republicans last week who attempted to re-write what happened on January 6.

The comments from the longtime congressman come as a rift in his party grows between members who are offering an inaccurate account of the insurrection and those who have consistently condemned the violence on January 6 while also casting blame on former President Donald Trump and his 2020 election lies for the attack. Upton was among the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump for his role in inciting the riot.

Among the claims made last week was one by Rep. Andrew Clyde, a Republican from Georgia, who falsely compared the riot to a tourist visit, saying during a hearing on the attack that "there was no insurrection and to call it an insurrection, in my opinion, is a bold baseline."
                            I saw some of him getting interviewed.

What is also noteworthy is that Upton, now along with some other Republican Congressman, acknowledge that the commission investigating the Jan 6 insurrection will need to subpoena Kevin McCarthy.

Pass the popcorn please

Comment

"Dem Civil War" :) :) :) :)

Cons are notorious for accusing others of what they themselves are doing. See: Liz Cheney ouster.
                              Ha, Ha. Democratic scum has not morals, no ethics, and no brain.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X