• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jason is the anti-Seth, then
    I don't get it?

Comment

Walt is good. Shannon is new to the club so idk
      Shannon was a bad coach for my child. Glad he is gone from WPFC.

Comment

Shannon was a bad coach for my child. Glad he is gone from WPFC.
        Shannon is gone from WPFC already? He is one of these bad serial coaches who move
        around all over like Scott Newman. Shannon likes the moms with the short skirts, so
        dads watch out this joker. Too funny.

Comment

Anyone know how tryouts are going over at sound? Heard they have over 50 signed up to try out for the g04/03 age group. pretty impressive

Comment

Haha so not true! A dozen sound girls from 03/04 were at xfire ecnl tryouts last night. Some of the younger ages they had 9 girls and 13 girls show up for tryouts at sound.

Comment

The fact is sound fc 2 oldest age groups had their teams nearly minus 50 goal difference this season.

Comment

we went to day 2 of sound tryouts, their girls HS age teams had a really good turnout, I was surprised after all the talk on here, especially since XF had a really low turnout for the age group we are in. Only 5-6 kids from outside the club showed up.

Comment

Umm not sure what xfire highschool age group you are talking about but the girls 03/4 age group has 4 teams with roster sizes from 20-25 for each team. With a few dozen girls not making any team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X