Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should see Lubee when the Tbu ecnl kids show up to the tryouts. He makes it a huge deal, like we got Tbu ecnl players here tonight. Lubee, those are the kids that don’t play, that’s ok we will take them and replace them with our kids that have supported West Pasco/FP for years. He’s actually obsessed with taking Tbu players
    He lives for this. Always lurking around other clubs players, breathing heavy, hiding in the bushes, ready to pounce. Someone please let Lubee know he is doing this over kiddies.

Comment

He lives for this. Always lurking around other clubs players, breathing heavy, hiding in the bushes, ready to pounce. Someone please let Lubee know he is doing this over kiddies.
      Just as I thought, a real winner they have over there.

Comment

Just as I thought, a real winner they have over there.
        He was a coach and judge for the Yugoslavian swimsuit competition. He was let go for obsessive swim suit recruiting from Albania.

Comment

He was a coach and judge for the Yugoslavian swimsuit competition. He was let go for obsessive swim suit recruiting from Albania.
          Hello, I'm reading all of the wonderful messages you guys are ranting about me. If you guys have a problem with me, please come and see me. No need for anonymous rants. My job and only job is to destroy TBU.

Comment

Hello, I'm reading all of the wonderful messages you guys are ranting about me. If you guys have a problem with me, please come and see me. No need for anonymous rants. My job and only job is to destroy TBU.
            Are the people who fired Lubee still work for TBU? Be disgruntled with the people who canned you not TBU.

Comment

Let’s be honest. If TBU had the coaching staff FP has they would be a dominant club. No doubt they have the players but that will change quickly when people realize how poor the coaching is there. Give it time.

Comment

Let’s be honest. If TBU had the coaching staff FP has they would be a dominant club. No doubt they have the players but that will change quickly when people realize how poor the coaching is there. Give it time.
                No one remembers Lubo leaving out the side door from Clearwater Chargers for TBU with his team for a club he only now wants to destroy?

Says Florida Premier that hires Lubo.

Says Florida Premier that hired Stuart Campbell - who sang praises of AL on video this time last year.

Says Florida Premier that hired MG until he and the players saw MLS as the better pathway than boys ECNL.

Ok - believe whatever they tell you.

Comment

Florida premier has a huge announcement. Stay tuned for the breaking news. This is going to change the soccer landscape in Tampa Bay.

Comment

Florida premier has a huge announcement. Stay tuned for the breaking news. This is going to change the soccer landscape in Tampa Bay.
                    Breaking news, FP is increasing salaries to ECNL parents from $650 to $900 per month, better meals to the ECNL players fish instead of chicken and Mac laptops instead of windows laptops.

Comment

Ljubo may be more business man then soccer tactician and he saw how crappy TBU was at coaching and developing and knew what his strengths were and were not. Have to give him credit because TBU is flailing and FP is now consistently beating TBU trans who have much more talent. What does that say Tampa Bay?

Comment

He was caught sniffing Novi and Tomi's boxers.

Comment

Ljubo may be more business man then soccer tactician and he saw how crappy TBU was at coaching and developing and knew what his strengths were and were not. Have to give him credit because TBU is flailing and FP is now consistently beating TBU trans who have much more talent. What does that say Tampa Bay?
                          FP if you continue offering free registrations to players that TBU is developing and paying the parents of those players for sure you will consistently beat clubs around the area, but you are hurting soccer in our community as the coaches you currently have are not good enough to develop those talented players, in a few years from now those same paid parents will realize the damage FP made to their kids they will come back to TBU hoping is not to late

Comment

Ljubo was fired by TBU because parents complained about him. Spin this whatever way you want FP but just to be clear, Ljubo was fired by TBU because parents complained. And then FP picked him up so he could help “destroy TBU.”

Comment

FP if you continue offering free registrations to players that TBU is developing and paying the parents of those players for sure you will consistently beat clubs around the area, but you are hurting soccer in our community as the coaches you currently have are not good enough to develop those talented players, in a few years from now those same paid parents will realize the damage FP made to their kids they will come back to TBU hoping is not to late
                              Is FP really paying ECNL kids now?

Comment

Ljubo was fired by TBU because parents complained about him. Spin this whatever way you want FP but just to be clear, Ljubo was fired by TBU because parents complained. And then FP picked him up so he could help “destroy TBU.”
                                Absolutely false. Trollville president.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X