Stuart Campbell is a crook !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You found an 8 month old thread just to post this?

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Josh, how many times has he had to leave clubs suddenly?

Its ok Josh. God sent him to coach and get you a paying job for looking the other way.

Comment

They are only in it for the money. They have already sidelined the useless SC. Hes a total bozo anyway. Fired from. USL team and then he targets children and RADD the poor dummy that owns that will be paying the settlements, as it was known about SC before they hired him.

Least Florida Premier knew when to cut him
      Isn't he still with FP?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        My kid was at Wesley chapel soccer club.

Stuart Campbell came in as director.

Fees went up.

Stuart coaching was sub par and then the club changed name to
        Sporting Tampa.
        This was to avoid his past.

He then convinced parents that the kids playing under TBU was a good idea.
        He spent 2 years telling kids parents and anyone that would listen that Florida premier is a garbabe system of pay to play.
        He literally had meetings talking about how unfair their system is and pure money grab.

A week before tryouts. He got fired for doing illegal and underhanded dealing by signing with Florida premier.

But wait. There's more.
        He actually used his RADD sports complex to do it.

Where we had been promoting camps. All cash for Stuart.

This guys been thru 4 soccer clubs in 5 years. !!

Anyone know his next stop?

Stuart. Please leave the kids alone and let them really ' develop

This is USA my friend.
        https://wiregrass-sports.com/facility-staff/

He doesn't look healthy this loser.

Are they still allowing him around children?

​​​​​​DId Wesley chapel soccer implode after this guy was hired?

Comment

No BS I have actually heard one person say that exactly!

Serously though is he worth a sh1t as a coach or no?

I get that anything left up there off boyette is unsalvageably corrupt, but will my kid get marginally better coaching than at one of the other local circle-jerks

I guess he proved his worth and value as a coach.

Comment

Seems to me the problem looks like it was the Sporting Tampa board.

I guess he proved his worth and value as a coach.

Comment

All true about SC but the Blevins destroyed club. SC just ran away from the mess in a shady

way. WC will still go down without SC as long as JB is there.
              They destroyed the Wesley chapel soccer program.

One bad brit ruins the barrel ....

From what I saw. Hes a crappy kids coach anyway. Losing record year after year. And where does the cad " coach " now?

Comment

Isn't he still with FP?
                Florida premier are distancing themselves since SC got suspended and AO along with him.

Hes a director at the dumpster fire RADD soccer's program.

Screwed everyone again. Good for him

Comment

Isn't he still with FP?
                  What ages teams does he coach?

Surprised the brothers allow someone like him in their organisation

Comment

Seems to me the problem looks like it was the Sporting Tampa board.

Now that Tampa bay United have taken over wesley chapel soccer, is the notorious" board" disbanded?

Im glad to see a good organisation that will help local kids cone into the area. The local redneck's that ran that complex into the ground won't be missed.

Comment

Well Stuart Campbell has had an impact in Tampa bay.

Now he's stabbed every one in the back that has ever helped him and believed his hype and lies.

Now hes got kids playing for him that are in their 4th club!
                      With same ' train like a pro' coach?

More like hes getting paid like a pro!

No kids are improving under him. But his bank account is.

Who hired this snake? Surely Novi has a good plan to keep Stuart Campbell away from children. Especially unsupervised

Be careful parent's.

Which club does SC coach or direct now?

Haven't seen or heard much from his camp
                      we want to have our son do his camps before fall high school try outs.

Comment

Truthful answer - SC is a good coach and you would be silly or jealous to state otherwise. He has obviously been around soccer his whole life and his resume as pro player and coach are documented. Does that ability transfer over to US youth soccer, I don’t know.

Not taking anyones disdain for him, however he coached my kid and I don’t have any issues.

Comment

Truthful answer - SC is a good coach and you would be silly or jealous to state otherwise. He has obviously been around soccer his whole life and his resume as pro player and coach are documented. Does that ability transfer over to US youth soccer, I don’t know.

Not taking anyones disdain for him, however he coached my kid and I don’t have any issues.
                          Agreed, TBU will bring a lot of structure to the situation and that will be as positive for everybody!

Comment

Are TBU still affiliated with Stuart Campbell's operations?
                            TBU has ZERO to do with Stuart. Please know that
                            .TBU are trying to restore the club at wesley chapel that was unfortunately carved up and coaches recruiting by an unscrupulous liar.
                            Friend that is a good coach believed him and went to Radd and ended up getting his entire team to switch clubs to Radd Florida prem.
                            Guess what?
                            A month later the poor coach gets a 1 year suspension!!
                            Stuart only got a 90 day suspension but its the real coaches that are in the area years coaching for the love of the game that get screwed.

But please know that TBU is not affiliated with Radd and SC.

Tryouts still available for personal evaluation

Comment

Anymore. They were when he worked directly for him and when they registered the Sporting teams as TBU ECNL-R for a year as well. SC wasn't happy and left. TBU did not decide he was somehow beneath them.

The WC board is still horrible. They had a great growing club but couldn't stay out of their own way. Now the club is basically dead and so they need to give the fields to TBU. At least there will be some competence now running the older teams at WC. This is good for the community... until the WC board blows this too.

TBU has ZERO to do with Stuart. Please know that
                              .TBU are trying to restore the club at wesley chapel that was unfortunately carved up and coaches recruiting by an unscrupulous liar.
                              Friend that is a good coach believed him and went to Radd and ended up getting his entire team to switch clubs to Radd Florida prem.
                              Guess what?
                              A month later the poor coach gets a 1 year suspension!!
                              Stuart only got a 90 day suspension but its the real coaches that are in the area years coaching for the love of the game that get screwed.

But please know that TBU is not affiliated with Radd and SC.

Tryouts still available for personal evaluation

Comment

Anymore. They were when he worked directly for him and when they registered the Sporting teams as TBU ECNL-R for a year as well. SC wasn't happy and left. TBU did not decide he was somehow beneath them.

The WC board is still horrible. They had a great growing club but couldn't stay out of their own way. Now the club is basically dead and so they need to give the fields to TBU. At least there will be some competence now running the older teams at WC. This is good for the community... until the WC board blows this too.

Let's hope with the wholesale changes at the club , that this is the change needed and more.kids can.come back and maybe get some.coaches again. Seems we were on a good trajectory for a while. Coaches had tenure and cared.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X