Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    hahahaha ok, you just keep telling yourself that. Been seeing SB and LGN players trying out all over the place. Drink up, Bubba.
    even if 10 teams total left between the 2 clubs, the club has still grown by over 50%. So, you seeing a few kids here and there at other tryouts is a loss, yes, but nothing compared to the bigger picture. I can ensure you that over 95% of the players from LGN will stay from this merger. The teams are intact and excited. This is not guessing. I know a bunch of trainers and coaches. I have kids across multiple teams. The chatter is not like what is alleged by the anonymous posters here. LGN is where the vast majority of the talent will be coming from, just now playing under SB. SB has therefore improved significantly. Even if every single travel team at SB folds, the club has still improved significantly. That is because LGN has been one of the only town based clubs to succeed, consistently competing at the highest level of soccer in the state and in the nation.

Comment

Looking forward to StonyBrook/LGN SC

even if 10 teams total left between the 2 clubs, the club has still grown by over 50%. So, you seeing a few kids here and there at other tryouts is a loss, yes, but nothing compared to the bigger picture. I can ensure you that over 95% of the players from LGN will stay from this merger. The teams are intact and excited. This is not guessing. I know a bunch of trainers and coaches. I have kids across multiple teams. The chatter is not like what is alleged by the anonymous posters here. LGN is where the vast majority of the talent will be coming from, just now playing under SB. SB has therefore improved significantly. Even if every single travel team at SB folds, the club has still improved significantly. That is because LGN has been one of the only town based clubs to succeed, consistently competing at the highest level of soccer in the state and in the nation.
      What the hell? You think the merger would be a success if there were no SB teams left? What an IDIOTIC thing to say. Killing off a 40 plus year community program is not an achievement. In fact it is an abysmal failure. You are everything thays wrong with youth sports.

Comment

hahahaha ok, you just keep telling yourself that. Been seeing SB and LGN players trying out all over the place. Drink up, Bubba.
        you are creepy. personally, i cant differentiate where any player comes from and/or who they are. Either you have absolutely nothing better going on in your life where you have to follow youth soccer players around like an nfl super draft. Or you are a creepy mthrfkr and perhaps you should be investigated.

Either way, you are a pathetic fool.

Comment

You are making this up. Your son aged out and you're no longer involved in soccer. But hey, keep the lies and drama going

Comment

You are making this up. Your son aged out and you're no longer involved in soccer. But hey, keep the lies and drama going
            Sure sure. I am in here because I am no longer involved. You are pathetic and completely deluded.

Comment

100% agree with you. The problem is every parent thinks their kid is a star and the for profit organizations are all to willing to stroke their egos and take their money. It is a shame that the fun of playing with your schoolmates/friends and the pride of playing for your town no longer exists. Adults are the enemy of youth sports.
              100% agree. Just to add, these for profit clubs sell these kids a line of crap too. Parents eat it right up

Comment

Sure sure. I am in here because I am no longer involved. You are pathetic and completely deluded.
                you're lying. you are the pathetic one.

Comment

How would you know if his kid aged out? Is it that hard to believe not everyone is happy about this merger? Seems like you just keep making excuses to not address anything. That is not leadership.

Comment

How would you know if his kid aged out? Is it that hard to believe not everyone is happy about this merger? Seems like you just keep making excuses to not address anything. That is not leadership.
                    He doesn't know. He is just a lying dirty board member. He is also not that intelligent. We can see why LGN got over on them in the negotiations.

Comment

He doesn't know. He is just a lying dirty board member. He is also not that intelligent. We can see why LGN got over on them in the negotiations.
                      I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about. This guy said the club is shot. Do you read before you spew?

Comment

I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about. This guy said the club is shot. Do you read before you spew?
                        The post I replied to said nothing of the sort. Do you EVER tell the truth?

Comment

Your all going to be fooled with this merger. Only serves a select few of the board and that’s it.

Comment

Your all going to be fooled with this merger. Only serves a select few of the board and that’s it.
                            Not everyone. Plenty are exploring options and are very aware the board did this deal in the dark just to take care of their kids. Some board members say they were coerced in to voting yes so that it was a unanimous vote. That's a shame they were put in that position but they were afraid of retaliation.

Comment

Not everyone. Plenty are exploring options and are very aware the board did this deal in the dark just to take care of their kids. Some board members say they were coerced in to voting yes so that it was a unanimous vote. That's a shame they were put in that position but they were afraid of retaliation.
                              shut up lol. you morons spew bullshi*. keep up the lies, you’re trying hard but it’s not working

Comment

shut up lol. you morons spew bullshi*. keep up the lies, you’re trying hard but it’s not working
                                You are the lying sack of **** board member. Do you even care about how you screwed over families in the town your family lives?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X