Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a club for my U30 Son

He graduated college with a degree in music theory and refuses to move out. I met a not so skinny (muffin top) girl at the Dancing Bear who said they have really amazing coaches at Valbacfire FC. She said they yell a lot, but to be honest I think it might do him some good. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He graduated college with a degree in music theory and refuses to move out. I met a not so skinny (muffin top) girl at the Dancing Bear who said they have really amazing coaches at Valbacfire FC. She said they yell a lot, but to be honest I think it might do him some good. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    I recommend WPFC!!!!!

Comment

I am confused is the "Dancing Bear" you reference some kind of furry version of "Dancing Bare" on Aurora. Either way I am in. :)

Comment

I am confused is the "Dancing Bear" you reference some kind of furry version of "Dancing Bare" on Aurora. Either way I am in. :)
        I'm with ya bruh!

But my bank account isn't set up for that, have to pay soccer dues, Coerver, private training....can you make it rain for the rest of us soccer dad's? Thanks mate!

Comment

How did the O30 tryouts go? Sounds like your kid is a solid bubble player.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X