Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inter CT

Looking into this club for our boy, can anybody share their experiences?
    20.00%
    80.00%

The poll is expired.

It's been awhile for us, when it was Everton....good for younger kids especially if it's close to home for you. As kids get older the better ones move into higher level programs but that happens at many clubs. Their goal keeping training is supposed to be really good.

Call them, ask to attend a practice and try and watch a game of your son's age group. Do the same for other clubs. It's that time of year to get busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Looking into this club for our boy, can anybody share their experiences?
      A high percentage of their players go on to play in college.

Comment

I love when inter asks the questions and inter answers the questions. It happens every year during tryouts season. Lol funny inter guys, please change your strategy.
        Parents be ready to spend $3,400 for this low quality program

Comment

This is completely false. Define “high percentage”. Please provide a list of their college players.

Comment

This is completely false. Define “high percentage”. Please provide a list of their college players.
            not the poster - they get "a couple" which doesn't seem much different than other clubs at that level.

Comment

Be careful they are not honest guys there. They will lie and still look at you in the eye. Lots of promises but they can not deliver. We saw it first hand but I know the better players leave after 1-2 season. They lose their better players, mainly to beachside, westchester and some to rush.

Comment

Inter place kids in college? Their HS are really low level. I would be really surprised. Is there a list?

Comment

Be careful they are not honest guys there. They will lie and still look at you in the eye. Lots of promises but they can not deliver. We saw it first hand but I know the better players leave after 1-2 season. They lose their better players, mainly to beachside, westchester and some to rush.
                  Yes better players move to higher level programs. That happens everywhere. All depends on what the thread op is looking for in terms of skill level and age.

However, your other claim is absurd. Marty and Leon are good eggs, Soccer could use more of them.

Comment

They are good salesmen. They will look you in the eye and promise what they can not deliver. Plenty of much better options out there.

Comment

They are good salesmen. They will look you in the eye and promise what they can not deliver. Plenty of much better options out there.
                      Like? Beachside isn't what it used to be and not for everyone. Revolution is pretty similar. Rush Wilton isn't any better.

Comment

Promised what? Curious.

Comment

Promised what? Curious.
                          Promised me that my kid would go d1 and get a pro contract which did not haopen

Comment

Promised me that my kid would go d1 and get a pro contract which did not haopen
                            All the premier programs say that to parents. Lots of parents are dumb and ignorant enough to believe it.

Comment

If there is one club that is solely a money grab it is Inter. Some shady things happen there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X