Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surf v Bayside

I watched 2007 Surf out class and out coach Bayside. The Bayside coach was screaming at the players. Someone should tell him yelling and disparaging 13-14 year old girls won’t make them play better.
    Some Bayside players were yelling negatively at each other and their parents were yelling at the kids, the refs and the Surf coach.

Once Surf got ahead the Bayside coach couldn’t adjust and was completely out coached.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I watched 2007 Surf out class and out coach Bayside. The Bayside coach was screaming at the players. Someone should tell him yelling and disparaging 13-14 year old girls won’t make them play better.
    Some Bayside players were yelling negatively at each other and their parents were yelling at the kids, the refs and the Surf coach.

Once Surf got ahead the Bayside coach couldn’t adjust and was completely out coached.
    Is this the surf (former bayside) team that has 1 win and 2 losses against bayside? Surf outscored like 7 to 2?
    They are a good team. But give it a rest. Congratulations on the win.

Comment

I just don't understand the need for these ex-Lusitana parents to come on here continually and bash a club they were once part of and left. Great group of talented players on the new Surf team and games have been great to watch, congrats to the girls on their success.

Comment

Guessing this was PB of bayside. When is this clown not screaming and yelling. Has anyone heard the way he talks to 13-14YO girls?

Guy is an egotistical maniac and shouldn’t be around any youth players.

Comment

Guessing this was PB of bayside. When is this clown not screaming and yelling. Has anyone heard the way he talks to 13-14YO girls?

Guy is an egotistical maniac and shouldn’t be around any youth players.
          .......yet they continue like jilted ex-lovers. Go away keyboard warriors - focus on your own team. What do you want from us???

Comment

Is this the surf (former bayside) team that has 1 win and 2 losses against bayside? Surf outscored like 7 to 2?
            They are a good team. But give it a rest. Congratulations on the win.
            I don't have a dog in this fight as we are with another club. But it seems this is a compliment all the Bayside training for that surf - former bayside team. Seems weird to boast about one win.

Comment

I don't have a dog in this fight as we are with another club. But it seems this is a compliment all the Bayside training for that surf - former bayside team. Seems weird to boast about one win.
              Actually half that Surf team came from NEFC SE. The Surf and Bayside 07 girls teams are both very good, great battles so far. But I do not like screaming coaches at any level. If you have prepared your team, there should be no need to scream constantly during a game. A few times, sure, but the whole game?

Comment

It’s honestly surprising PB is still employed and allowed to coach in the youth game. His foul mouth ranting and constant screaming/yelling is counter productive to actually developing and empowering young females.

Comment

Next week, you get to post and boast about how surf 07 dominated whichever superliga team you are playing

meanwhile; others aspire higher
                  #rearviewmirror

Comment

Next week, you get to post and boast about how surf 07 dominated whichever superliga team you are playing

meanwhile; others aspire higher
                    #rearviewmirror
                    Is that really true SURF is playing in Supraliga town?
                    If so, that's bushleague

Comment

Is that really true SURF is playing in Supraliga town?
                      If so, that's bushleague

Something tells me that the 2 teams in Super Liga U14 for the Pumas is NOT the 2007 surf team. Those teams are probably a mix of 2008 and 2009 players from surf. If the 2007 surf players are on either of the 2 teams, then yes, it is bush league. If it is 2008 and 2009 on those teams, nothing wrong with it at all.

Comment

Something tells me that the 2 teams in Super Liga U14 for the Pumas is NOT the 2007 surf team. Those teams are probably a mix of 2008 and 2009 players from surf. If the 2007 surf players are on either of the 2 teams, then yes, it is bush league. If it is 2008 and 2009 on those teams, nothing wrong with it at all.
                        Not a fan of Pumas here, but it is not the 07 Surf team. Some of those Surf players actually stayed true to their town team.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2961757]Something tells me that the 2 teams in Super Liga U14 for the Pumas is NOT the 2007 surf team. Those teams are probably a mix of 2008 and 2009 players from surf. If the 2007 surf players are on either of the 2 teams, then yes, it is bush league. If it is 2008 and 2009 on those teams, nothing wrong with it at all.[/QUOTE

My daughter plays out of state. But it seems between all the crowing by surf 07 over one single win, complaining about other parents and coaches not even on that team, playing town ball (seems extremely low character). Than yes. They are bush leaguers.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2961853]
                            Something tells me that the 2 teams in Super Liga U14 for the Pumas is NOT the 2007 surf team. Those teams are probably a mix of 2008 and 2009 players from surf. If the 2007 surf players are on either of the 2 teams, then yes, it is bush league. If it is 2008 and 2009 on those teams, nothing wrong with it at all.[/QUOTE

My daughter plays out of state. But it seems between all the crowing by surf 07 over one single win, complaining about other parents and coaches not even on that team, playing town ball (seems extremely low character). Than yes. They are bush leaguers.

Possible you didn't read the responses above? The 07 are not on either team. What is wrong with club kids playing up 1 or 2 years in Super Liga? That's why there are different levels in each age group. Where would you like these kids to play on Saturday's? But yes, as I stated before, bush league if 07's are one of those 2 teams.

Comment

Dozens of kids that play for bayside, that do not live in east providence, play for ep super liga teams. Isn't that the same thing puma/surf is being slammed for, AGAIN...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X