Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is this program?
    Does anyone recommend?
    Nice cock eater

Comment

What is this program?
      Does anyone recommend?
      A few of my daughter's teammates did the program over the fall/winter. They seemed to like it a lot but not sure how much they really got out of it.

Comment

Waste of time. My daughter it a few times and never went back. JC is never around yet puts his name all over it and the cost is outrageous

Comment

Waste of time. My daughter it a few times and never went back. JC is never around yet puts his name all over it and the cost is outrageous
          Didn't look too far into it but I figured it was a bit of a money grab.

Comment

It's supplemental training. The training is great, and the best part is it's historically been exclusive to good players... kinda like an invite-only thing. I don't know what it's like now, but when my kid did it the training was better than anything else around mostly because of the higher collective skill level. No ball chasing and bad touches constantly ruining the experience.

Comment

Good supplemental training, especially for the winter when clubs are quieter

Not that "exclusive" but good for the right level of player

Why should JC be there? They run multiple sites and I doubt he has a transporter to be everywhere all the time. He hires good coaches and that's what you're paying for.

Comment

Very good supplemental training. A lot of small sided games at a very quick pace. As with anything, you get out of it what you put into it.

John C is decent guy and the program is good. Not a money grab. No one forces anyone to do it. It’s supplemental training in an small group environment. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Comment

It's supplemental training. The training is great, and the best part is it's historically been exclusive to good players... kinda like an invite-only thing. I don't know what it's like now, but when my kid did it the training was better than anything else around mostly because of the higher collective skill level. No ball chasing and bad touches constantly ruining the experience.
                  Thanks for the input JC. Has never been this. Anyone that can pay can play. Expensive money grab.

Comment

Thanks for the input JC. Has never been this. Anyone that can pay can play. Expensive money grab.
                    Sorry your kid got cut. And before you say anything more, I’ve seen plenty of kids at tryouts that didn’t come back. They can only take so many players, and they take the best ones they sit fit for the program.

Comment

Sorry your kid got cut. And before you say anything more, I’ve seen plenty of kids at tryouts that didn’t come back. They can only take so many players, and they take the best ones they sit fit for the program.
                      My kid got invited ..... Along with 3/4 of her team .... Bottom players and all. We declined.

Comment

My kid got invited ..... Along with 3/4 of her team .... Bottom players and all. We declined.
                        Yeah ok. Right....... you paid the $40 tryout fee because you weren’t really that interested. Ok buddy. I love the parents who say their kid tried out, got an offer, then turned it down. Let me guess? Same thing with ODP right????

Comment

Yeah ok. Right....... you paid the $40 tryout fee because you weren’t really that interested. Ok buddy. I love the parents who say their kid tried out, got an offer, then turned it down. Let me guess? Same thing with ODP right????
                          None of my kids did odp ... Talk about a joke. Back to NCE .... No tryouts .... Our coach asked about 10 players if they wanted to do it. Several did for a few years .... They still don't get the game.

Comment

This extra training that anyone can go to. You pay you can play.

Comment

This extra training that anyone can go to. You pay you can play.
                              Sounds like every other soccer club. Tell me one that turns players away?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X