Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well something is working the 2006 girls beat PDA blue once during the season and again today (2-0) at the showcase. Pretty good results to beat the mighty PDA blue two times in a season.
    PDA Blue 06 is not the same this year. Delco 06, FC Bucks 06 and NOW, today, FC Revolution beat PDA Blue.

Comment

PDA Blue 06 is not the same this year. Delco 06, FC Bucks 06 and NOW, today, FC Revolution beat PDA Blue.
      PDA is sitting their 04's and 03's who are already committed and playing kids up to fill their spots. The 06 team probably has 7 or 8 07's playing significant minutes for them.

Comment

CE doing a great job as always.

Comment

CE doing a great job as always.
          and he's going bye bye!

Comment

Sporting Delaware GA director. But you knew that already.
            Delaware can never have decent girls club level soccer after U13. It's a black hole.

Comment

Delaware can never have decent girls club level soccer after U13. It's a black hole.
              Agreed! CE can’t save them . He is a great coach though

Comment

It's not a matter of saving DE girls soccer. Always good teams and good players that come out of DE, the issue is girls high school soccer played in the spring, and the fact that the other states in the northeast play in the fall. So they can't really play in ECNL or other regional level leagues. CE is a fine enough coach, but he won't be able to do anything that hasn't already been done in DE.

Comment

Ha. He’s a terrible coach, but good recruiter.

Comment

Wrong

PDA is sitting their 04's and 03's who are already committed and playing kids up to fill their spots. The 06 team probably has 7 or 8 07's playing significant minutes for them.
                    There are no 07's anywhere near PDA blue. There are 2 2025 girls the rest are 2024 so they are on the older side 06 wise even. A byproduct of the age change and then PDA politics.

Comment

For sure. 2025 does not mean 07

Comment

They exclusively do possession based drills and small sided games. No technical or tactical (defensive shape, attacking runs, etc) work at all. Considering they have 3 sessions a week, I think they could devote time to other areas but it's their philosophy.
                        I agree and if there is anything my kid really needs is tactical help.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I agree and if there is anything my kid really needs is tactical help.
                          Better off playing at Ukies. They play possession and out of the back. Practice is a building block armpits here.

Comment

Better off playing at Ukies. They play possession and out of the back. Practice is a building block armpits here.
                            Tried out there. They wanted my kid for a team that ended up folding.

Comment

Tried out there. They wanted my kid for a team that ended up folding.
                              Consider yourself lucky!!! You dodged a bullet there. Ukies is a mess.

Comment

Go to one of the daddy coached teams at Ukies

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X