Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Correction, he got the 2nd most votes. JB got more and that is why he is the next president.
    I hope you find another candidate to support in 2022 and 2024 but I think Trump is screwed once he leaves office and he knows that and understands the legal ramifications waiting for him after January 20th.
    Anyway enough of this crap, happy new year people. Be safe.
    What crimes did he commit? You're just another dumb fk libtard.

Comment

Correction, he got the 2nd most votes. JB got more and that is why he is the next president.
      I hope you find another candidate to support in 2022 and 2024 but I think Trump is screwed once he leaves office and he knows that and understands the legal ramifications waiting for him after January 20th.
      Anyway enough of this crap, happy new year people. Be safe.
      The guy who lost 2 dem primaries and hid in his closet the last 7 months got the most votes in American history ! Yeah ok

Comment

The guy who lost 2 dem primaries and hid in his closet the last 7 months got the most votes in American history ! Yeah ok
        Like it or not but he did. Trump lost to the worst possible candidate next to Clinton the dems could throw at him. That should tell you how much he screwed up and made majority of americans vote against him.

I don't have to explain the charges either, every one see's what is happening in NY and waiting for him in DC. He is in for a long legal fight the next few years.

Comment

Hilaria aka boring white lady Hillary - (not sure why she’s ashamed to be white American as opposed to white European) and hubbies head gonna explode when courts deem states running of the voting In their states (ga pa wi etc) not up to standards and throws them out

Lol

Comment

Like it or not but he did. Trump lost to the worst possible candidate next to Clinton the dems could throw at him. That should tell you how much he screwed up and made majority of americans vote against him.

I don't have to explain the charges either, every one see's what is happening in NY and waiting for him in DC. He is in for a long legal fight the next few years.
            Well the millions of President Trump's supporters or not going to accept a coup & certainly not going to accept the Retard so get plenty of pop corn & enjoy the show.

Comment

Well the millions of President Trump's supporters or not going to accept a coup & certainly not going to accept the Retard so get plenty of pop corn & enjoy the show.
              Again it does not matter. Trump lost because he was not a good president and the american people had enough of him as a person. He lost by the most votes EVER! You do not have to accept the new president, it is okay, just know it does not matter and Trump still lost.

Comment

Only twenty more days until America can start being great again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X