Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right out of the Liberal playbook. Attack the person, not the subject matter. Calling me names doesn't erase your hypocrisy. Not one mention of the radical left or disturbing comments from liberal leaders. Misinformed? Really? Let's see. No Russia collusion, Trump isn't a Russian spy, the Steele dossier was fake, multiple liberal leaders have called for unrest, and Swalwell worked with foreign spies while trying to impeach Trump. Yeah, I'm the one misinformed. It's obvious you only call out the Right which is a pretty good indication of your political stance.
    No one attacked you. You really are in need of some help, please reach out and seek help. You do not have to be alone.
    BTW you now Trump lost, right?

Comment

Right out of the Liberal playbook. Attack the person, not the subject matter. Calling me names doesn't erase your hypocrisy. Not one mention of the radical left or disturbing comments from liberal leaders. Misinformed? Really? Let's see. No Russia collusion, Trump isn't a Russian spy, the Steele dossier was fake, multiple liberal leaders have called for unrest, and Swalwell worked with foreign spies while trying to impeach Trump. Yeah, I'm the one misinformed. It's obvious you only call out the Right which is a pretty good indication of your political stance.
      People stop replying or trolling this guy, he needs help.

PLEASE USE THIS LINK AND HELP WILL BE THERE FOR YOU.
      https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

Comment

Right out of the Liberal playbook. Attack the person, not the subject matter. Calling me names
        Someone is triggered. The poster didn't attack you

Comment

People stop replying or trolling this guy, he needs help.

PLEASE USE THIS LINK AND HELP WILL BE THERE FOR YOU.
          https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline
          Our resident trumptard has been regurgitating the same talking points, over and over again, for years now. We have learned that he doesn’t care about facts or the truth. When you call him out he just resorts to whataboutism and false equivalence.

I stopped arguing with him long ago, because I was afraid I’d provoke him into becoming the next mass shooter. He’s going through a very rough time right now so it’s best not to engage.

Comment

Someone is triggered. The poster didn't attack you
            Really, let’s see. Apparently I’m ignorant, bitter, full of anger, misinformed, and unable to interact with people. That was in the first two sentences. I wouldn’t expect people that have divided this country with lies and vitriol for the last 4 years to know what personal attacks are anymore since you’ve become desensitized to them. Show me where they commented on the subject matter rather than focusing on me. I’ll wait...

Comment

Our resident trumptard has been regurgitating the same talking points, over and over again, for years now. We have learned that he doesn’t care about facts or the truth. When you call him out he just resorts to whataboutism and false equivalence.

I stopped arguing with him long ago, because I was afraid I’d provoke him into becoming the next mass shooter. He’s going through a very rough time right now so it’s best not to engage.
              Facts and truth? That’s funny coming from the guy who argue until he was blue in the face that the Steele Dossier was real. How’d that work out for ya? 😂

Comment

Really, let’s see. Apparently I’m ignorant, bitter, full of anger, misinformed, and unable to interact with people. That was in the first two sentences. I wouldn’t expect people that have divided this country with lies and vitriol for the last 4 years to know what personal attacks are anymore since you’ve become desensitized to them. Show me where they commented on the subject matter rather than focusing on me. I’ll wait...
                It happens to be true, hence not an attack. You just can't see how angry and bitter you have become. It's eating you up from the inside.

Comment

It happens to be true, hence not an attack. You just can't see how angry and bitter you have become. It's eating you up from the inside.
                  Sounds like it’s still all about me and not the blatant hypocrisy on full display from the Democratic Party. Slight of hand that MSM does everyday. Don’t talk about the actual topic rather focus on the messenger. I appreciate the attention but it doesn’t change the fact that after all these years, it’s your boy Swalwell that ended up being the most compromised asset for a foreign government. The irony is hilarious! It’s not me that is upset about it. I think it’s awesome. It just goes to show Trump had it right, again. This New Democratic Party is the most corrupt in modern history. But hey, let’s talk about me!

Comment

Sounds like it’s still all about me and not the blatant hypocrisy on full display from the Democratic Party. Slight of hand that MSM does everyday. Don’t talk about the actual topic rather focus on the messenger. I appreciate the attention but it doesn’t change the fact that after all these years, it’s your boy Swalwell that ended up being the most compromised asset for a foreign government. The irony is hilarious! It’s not me that is upset about it. I think it’s awesome. It just goes to show Trump had it right, again. This New Democratic Party is the most corrupt in modern history. But hey, let’s talk about me!
                    I voted for Trump in 2016, I wanted a change and was frustrated with the same old politicians and I think a lot of americans were feeling the same way. After 4 years of Trump, I realized I made a terrible mistake. He has been a disaster and his concerns and priorities are not what is best for americans but what is best for him and his kids. No I do not believe he didn't do anything good, he had moments but this past year and the current situation just proves why he is unfit to lead our country.
                    I am counting the days until January 20th and this bleak period of absentee leadership can come to a close.

Comment

I voted for Trump in 2016, I wanted a change and was frustrated with the same old politicians and I think a lot of americans were feeling the same way. After 4 years of Trump, I realized I made a terrible mistake. He has been a disaster and his concerns and priorities are not what is best for americans but what is best for him and his kids. No I do not believe he didn't do anything good, he had moments but this past year and the current situation just proves why he is unfit to lead our country.
                      I am counting the days until January 20th and this bleak period of absentee leadership can come to a close.
                      Thanks for sharing but really, nobody gives a shît!

Comment

Thanks for sharing but really, nobody gives a shît!
                        You responded equals to you giving a sh@t. You are very angry, you need someone to talk to?

Comment

You responded equals to you giving a sh@t. You are very angry, you need someone to talk to?
                          Talking with you makes my day!

Comment

Talking with you makes my day!
                            Well I am glad I am of help to you. See that a republican(me) and a Trump supporter(you) can have conversations and make each other happy.

Comment

That's odd since I don't know anyone, other than the local Klansmen, that voted Trump. I think he stole Florida. That's the investigation we need.
                              Trump lost this by 10 million votes once you weed out the fraud.

Comment

Trump lost this by 10 million votes once you weed out the fraud.
                                You're adorable. If you can intelligently defend this video, I will accept the outcome. My guess is you'll resort to name-calling and normal BS.

https://www.newsmaxtv.com/Shows/The-...vid/1_p7rschwd

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X