X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REAL ESPAŅA ASMST Miami Stars Soccer

What is the deal with this club?
    Played their U15 boys team in a tournament and the coach, parents and players were in constant hysterics. Very much drama. Heard they did the same in one of the other games. Learn to handle yourselves like adults and teach your boys to play with respect for the game please.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Played their U15 boys team in a tournament and the coach, parents and players were in constant hysterics. Very much drama. Heard they did the same in one of the other games. Learn to handle yourselves like adults and teach your boys to play with respect for the game please.
    They Hondurans what do you expect , animals .

Comment

Next time you play them, show up with the Department of Homeland Security, and watch them scatter..

Comment

Typical post by f.king american red necks whose arse were f.ked in the recent presidential elections. Well, rep ladies, deal with it.

Comment

Next time you play them, show up with the Department of Homeland Security, and watch them scatter..
          HaHa!

Comment

Typical post by f.king american red necks whose arse were f.ked in the recent presidential elections. Well, rep ladies, deal with it.
            Ain't even close to be over. It will be in the hands of clarence thomas now..you know who he is right? Hes now the majority leader of the scotus. Joe biden tried to destroy this man 30 years ago with lies.. I think you know where this is going ..better het ready for the surprise of your life

Comment

Ain't even close to be over. It will be in the hands of clarence thomas now..you know who he is right? Hes now the majority leader of the scotus. Joe biden tried to destroy this man 30 years ago with lies.. I think you know where this is going ..better het ready for the surprise of your life
              Your are delusional, this will not come down to Thomas. Let's also remember that Thomas had serious questions and issues brought up and those questions had to be asked. He expected that and so did everyone else who remember when he was going through the process.

My advice to the little sheep who posted this: Get over it, Trump has been fired. It is about time the republicans take back the party that he has almost completely destroyed along with his followers.
              Good Luck President Elect Biden and I hope we have a real candidate in 2024 to challenge the Dem's for the White House.

No more Trump!!!

Comment

Your are delusional, this will not come down to Thomas. Let's also remember that Thomas had serious questions and issues brought up and those questions had to be asked. He expected that and so did everyone else who remember when he was going through the process.

My advice to the little sheep who posted this: Get over it, Trump has been fired. It is about time the republicans take back the party that he has almost completely destroyed along with his followers.
                Good Luck President Elect Biden and I hope we have a real candidate in 2024 to challenge the Dem's for the White House.

No more Trump!!!
                Everyone knows it doesn't matter who is running this great country, nothing will change. Anything worth a ****, will get stuck and nothing will get passed.. Same **** different leader!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X