Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disgrace - millionaires trying to buy Presidency for Biden-why?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for this election to be over so you liberal azzholes finally realize what people think of your useless agenda. Please keep your promise and get the fk out after this election. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You're just a fking retard. Trump did more for CA and NY than any other state. Both Governors are on record saying TRUMP helped them and their state. US has done more testing than any country in the world. Anyone that needs a test, gets a test. Is number 4 some kind of joke? That's all you liberals do. Anyone that disagrees with liberals is a racist, homophobe, xenophobe islamophobe, etc etc etc. GFYS you brainwashed POS.
      Yeah he should of panic everyone! You Clearly don’t know what the repercussions of that would’ve been! Your clearly not a leader or a manger of people in your industry or whatever you do!

Comment

You're just a fking retard. Trump did more for CA and NY than any other state. Both Governors are on record saying TRUMP helped them and their state. US has done more testing than any country in the world. Anyone that needs a test, gets a test. Is number 4 some kind of joke? That's all you liberals do. Anyone that disagrees with liberals is a racist, homophobe, xenophobe islamophobe, etc etc etc. GFYS you brainwashed POS.
        Best to you as well

Comment

You shouldn't waste your time arguing with Trump fanatics. They exist in an unbreakable bubble devoid of logic and filled with alternative facts. They create theirvown timelines, and history, and it is based completely on Trump's tweets and the latest drivel feom Fox News. I continue to suggest a strategy of ignoring the crazy and they will eventually go troll somewhere else..
          You are absolutely correct. I am going back to soccer.

Comment

You are absolutely correct. I am going back to soccer.
            Im really going to try to explain this clearly.
            I don't know if your a kid who has no life experience or a mom or a dad but here I go.
            First of all, Trump downplaying the virus was absolutely necessary. A panic could of had a worse detrimental outcome than the virus itself. You think a TP shortage was bad, what about fuel, food, a run at the bank, stock market crash to name a few. Not to mention rioting, vandalism, crime, etc.
            The Dems originally down played this virus as well. I'm not going to waste my time citing the news articles or videos but it is clearly noted. Look it up.
            When the Dems realized they could use this virus against Trump politically, they did. It was the only weapon they had against the greatest economy in 75 years.
            Trump mobilizing a team of private companies for the building of respirators, MASH units, PPE and putting this country on the fast track for a vaccine for a novel virus was impressive. in the least This could only be done by a person who was versed in business practices not a political hack be it Republican or Democrat. Remember, the government didn't have any stockpile of this medical equipment. Trump had to overcome a extremely biased media and Dems who were questioning his every move. If you ever worked under these conditions, you know how difficult this could be. Unfortunately the country did not come together but his opponents saw this as an opportunity to hit Trump. Biden's comment that Trump was a racist by shutting down China is an excellent example. If you were smart, you listened to Trump, you didn't panic but made sure your family was protected. You wore a mask, maybe bought and stored some extra food and practiced washing your hands and kept socially distant. I have never relied on the government and always took my own precautions. Even the revered Dr Fauci gave conflicting information. Again, look it up. Being a novel virus, no one knew what to expect. Their only frame of reference was prior pandemics but this virus was different. If anyone thinks in their right mind that Biden would of done things better, you are only lying to yourself because of your hatred of Trump. Trump did the best he could with the information presented while trying to fight off a hostile media and Dems who saw this as an opportunity to hit Trump hard. Sorry Dems but this is the Fact. With that said, you vote the way you see fit but don't use the virus as your reasoning because I will tell you, under a Biden or Clinton or any other political hack, we would of been much ,much worse off.

Comment

I don't know if your a kid who has no life experience or a mom or a dad but here I go.
              First of all, Trump downplaying the virus was absolutely necessary. A panic could of had a worse detrimental outcome than the virus itself. You think a TP shortage was bad, what about fuel, food, a run at the bank, stock market crash to name a few. Not to mention rioting, vandalism, crime, etc.
              The Dems originally down played this virus as well. I'm not going to waste my time citing the news articles or videos but it is clearly noted. Look it up.
              When the Dems realized they could use this virus against Trump politically, they did. It was the only weapon they had against the greatest economy in 75 years.
              Trump mobilizing a team of private companies for the building of respirators, MASH units, PPE and putting this country on the fast track for a vaccine for a novel virus was impressive. in the least This could only be done by a person who was versed in business practices not a political hack be it Republican or Democrat. Remember, the government didn't have any stockpile of this medical equipment. Trump had to overcome a extremely biased media and Dems who were questioning his every move. If you ever worked under these conditions, you know how difficult this could be. Unfortunately the country did not come together but his opponents saw this as an opportunity to hit Trump. Biden's comment that Trump was a racist by shutting down China is an excellent example. If you were smart, you listened to Trump, you didn't panic but made sure your family was protected. You wore a mask, maybe bought and stored some extra food and practiced washing your hands and kept socially distant. I have never relied on the government and always took my own precautions. Even the revered Dr Fauci gave conflicting information. Again, look it up. Being a novel virus, no one knew what to expect. Their only frame of reference was prior pandemics but this virus was different. If anyone thinks in their right mind that Biden would of done things better, you are only lying to yourself because of your hatred of Trump. Trump did the best he could with the information presented while trying to fight off a hostile media and Dems who saw this as an opportunity to hit Trump hard. Sorry Dems but this is the Fact. With that said, you vote the way you see fit but don't use the virus as your reasoning because I will tell you, under a Biden or Clinton or any other political hack, we would of been much ,much worse off.
              Well said. By early voting indications Florida will be a red tidal wave. Please don’t waste your vote on creepy corrupt senile swamp rat Biden.

Comment

Well, at 1st, let me say that I appreciate your post for a few things. 1st, there is no insulting and labeling in your post, which is big difference from others. And 2nd, you are sincerely trying to explain why you think you are right in your believes.
                I will try to be short to answer back only for a few of your arguments.
                1. I agree that panic could be deadly. The question is how to handle the situation and I don't believe that Trump's organization (the government) was at the their best. I didn't see a leader trying to bring people together to fight the virus. In fact , I saw a person who was trying to blame everything and everyone for all the missteps.
                2. I actually looked up to see Biden's comment that Trump was a racist by shutting down China. That what Trump was claiming about Biden. Biden used word "xenophobia" but he did not explicitly tie xenophobia to the travel restriction. (look it up yourself)
                3. Yes, I agree with you, Democrats are using virus as an opportunity to fight Trump and I think it's a fair tactic as long it's in reasonable boundaries. (don't want to see anything out of law order things)
                4. Let's vote for Biden and see how he handles this crisis

Comment

Well, at 1st, let me say that I appreciate your post for a few things. 1st, there is no insulting and labeling in your post, which is big difference from others. And 2nd, you are sincerely trying to explain why you think you are right in your believes.
                  1. I agree that panic could be deadly. The question is how to handle the situation and I don't believe that Trump's organization (the government) was at the their best. I didn't see a leader trying to bring people together to fight the virus. In fact , I saw a person who was trying to blame everything and everyone for all the missteps.
                  2. I actually looked up to see Biden's comment that Trump was a racist by shutting down China. That what Trump was claiming about Biden. Biden used word "xenophobia" but he did not explicitly tie xenophobia to the travel restriction. (look it up yourself)
                  3. Yes, I agree with you, Democrats are using virus as an opportunity to fight Trump and I think it's a fair tactic as long it's in reasonable boundaries. (don't want to see anything out of law order things)
                  There is no crisis. Guaranteed, the morning of November 4th, if Biden is declared the winner, all talk and actions for COVID will cease.

Comment

Seems like Biden was referring to the ban on China travel but let TS decide
                    https://youtu.be/PnuOgXX8H4A

This in itself would of killed tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of more people.
                    If you agree with the Dems using the virus or if it is a "fair tactic" which killed hundreds of thousands of folks for cheap political points that just isn't right.
                    Biden already said how he would handle the virus, he regurgitated Trumps plan which already has been rolled out. The only difference is that he would require a federal mask mandate and shutdown the economy like some European countries so unless you are an Amazon worker, most of American will be affected but mostly the less privileged.
                    I am not willing to take the risk with Biden. His own cabinet member stated that they bumbled the H1N1 virus which affected 60M Americans. Fortunately it wasn't as deadly or contagious as Covid.
                    I'm not willing to take that chance. I don't want blood on my vote. With all else being the same, why would I vote for someone who has been in government for 47 years and did nothing? Why would it change now in the 48th year?
                    good luck to you. www.magapill.com

Comment

Seems like Biden was referring to the ban on China travel but let TS decide
                      https://youtu.be/PnuOgXX8H4A

This in itself would of killed tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of more people.
                      If you agree with the Dems using the virus or if it is a "fair tactic" which killed hundreds of thousands of folks for cheap political points that just isn't right.
                      Biden already said how he would handle the virus, he regurgitated Trumps plan which already has been rolled out. The only difference is that he would require a federal mask mandate and shutdown the economy like some European countries so unless you are an Amazon worker, most of American will be affected but mostly the less privileged.
                      I am not willing to take the risk with Biden. His own cabinet member stated that they bumbled the H1N1 virus which affected 60M Americans. Fortunately it wasn't as deadly or contagious as Covid.
                      I'm not willing to take that chance. I don't want blood on my vote. With all else being the same, why would I vote for someone who has been in government for 47 years and did nothing? Why would it change now in the 48th year?
                      good luck to you. www.magapill.com
                      The people the United States of America are better off now that Trump and all his people are on the way out of power. Trump has been a stain on your country and the HUMAN RACE. Thank you GOD for removing this evil and corrupt man from the seat of the Presidency.
                      The world applauds the exit of the most corrupt American President in the short history of your country.

Comment

There is no crisis. Guaranteed, the morning of November 4th, if Biden is declared the winner, all talk and actions for COVID from the Trump administration will cease.
                        Fixed it for you. Trump golfs, Pence is nowhere to be found. McConnell wont' bring relief bills up for a vote.

Comment

There is no crisis. Guaranteed, the morning of November 4th, if Biden is declared the winner, all talk and actions for COVID will cease.
                          This is what happens when you only pay attention to Fox News and your Facebook feed. Of all the stupid trumptard talking points, this one was probably the stupidest.

Comment

The trump economic mirage was a short term phenomena.

Slash tax rates. Increase spending. Borrow trillions on the company credit card to cover it. And it looks great. Until the bill comes due.

Trickle down doesn’t generate the needed new revenue to offset the lost money to tax cuts. Bush did the same thing and ran the country into the ground. Trump is not smart according to everyone who has ever known him.

Hundreds of billions of the tax cuts went to the wealthiest and straight into their brokerage accounts. 90+% went to the top 2%.

Comment

COVID is still in the headlines. So much for the trumptards' stupidest talking point ever.

You know what talk ceased after the election? Hunter Biden's laptop. Why do you suppose that is?

Comment

The trump economic mirage was a short term phenomena.

Slash tax rates. Increase spending. Borrow trillions on the company credit card to cover it. And it looks great. Until the bill comes due.

Trickle down doesn’t generate the needed new revenue to offset the lost money to tax cuts. Bush did the same thing and ran the country into the ground. Trump is not smart according to everyone who has ever known him.

Hundreds of billions of the tax cuts went to the wealthiest and straight into their brokerage accounts. 90+% went to the top 2%.
                                He bankrupted 4 casinos and had nearly two dozen businesses go under, but sure trust him with the national checkbook. Great idea. We'll be paying for this presidency for years to come.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X