Insanity of the Left

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the storm of MAGA tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You say insanity is coming from the left?

Comment

Haha...You’re gonna have to confront these policies sooner or later. Never mind, your 11 year old doesn’t need your consent anymore. NICE!

Comment

Haha...You’re gonna have to confront these policies sooner or later. Never mind, your 11 year old doesn’t need your consent anymore. NICE!
          on the day rioters spurred on by a standing president violently entered the u.s. capitol you are worried about liberal policies?

Comment

on the day rioters spurred on by a standing president violently entered the u.s. capitol you are worried about liberal policies?
            ...and just like that, the Defund the Police Libtards are now supporting Law Enforcement. I love it.

Comment

...and just like that, the Defund the Police Libtards are now supporting Law Enforcement. I love it.
              This just proves how lost you have become in this rabbit hole of a story about defund the police. I feel bad for you and I hope you have the means to cope with everything life throws at you.
              Today was disgraceful and disgusting behavior by anyone yet alone a sitting president. If there was any doubts about his inability to lead, they have all been answered today.

Comment

Time to retitle the thread - The Insanity of the Right. Whatever Trump was thinking or hoped would happen yesterday it backfired spectacularly. GOP leadership, some (not all) followers, even FOX, were horrified by it all. Trump had already lost his mo-jo before this but in two weeks it will be "Trump who?" You'll only hear about him when he is charged with crimes or loses big civil suits in court.

Comment

Insanity of the Right

Time to retitle the thread - The Insanity of the Right. Whatever Trump was thinking or hoped would happen yesterday it backfired spectacularly. GOP leadership, some (not all) followers, even FOX, were horrified by it all. Trump had already lost his mo-jo before this but in two weeks it will be "Trump who?" You'll only hear about him when he is charged with crimes or loses big civil suits in court.
                  I agree except I think what happened was EXACTLY what the president wanted. Which was to sow chaos, confusion, and inflict as much damage as possible to American democracy on the way out. His foreign overlords are no doubt very pleased. He has to curry as much favor with them as possible in the next 13 days, or they may call in those loans or release the kompromat.

Comment

I agree except I think what happened was EXACTLY what the president wanted. Which was to sow chaos, confusion, and inflict as much damage as possible to American democracy on the way out. His foreign overlords are no doubt very pleased. He has to curry as much favor with them as possible in the next 13 days, or they may call in those loans or release the kompromat.
                    If that was his plan it certainly worked, however, I think he really thought his loyalists would stop Congress yesterday. He lives in a bubble surrounded by the few yes-men that are left. He is incapable of admitting he lost, it's almost physical with him. He's built up so much anger and bile and feeds off his loyal social media following. He's certainly done politically, he's blocked on most social media sites, FOX has turned on him, advisors are leaving in droves. Best thing that could happen to this country is he leaves D.C. now and never returns.

Yes Putin is definitely thrilled with how well Trump has worked out - better than I think he ever imagined. When countries like Turkey and China can now point to yesterday as "America's Democracy" we're looking at years to build our credibility back up again. I never thought Trump was literally in working with the Russians, but he was a "useful idiot" of the best possible kind.

Comment

For fûcks sake, doing your job has become white supremacy and racist. You didn’t hear doctors, nurses, firefighters, paramedics, or police officers crying white supremacy and racism when they had to go on the frontline without a vaccine. They do it everyday for nearly a year now and many still don’t have it. This is exactly what liberal America gets ya.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...t-trustee-says

Opening schools is white supremacy and slavery, California school board member charges

SAN DIEGO — A San Diego County School District has condemned the behavior of a board member who likened efforts to reopen schools to white supremacist ideology, white privilege, and slavery, prompting a backlash from the community.

Bell-Fontenot, who is black, directed her comments toward her colleagues, who are white and Hispanic, in a testy exchange during a virtual board meeting. Ultimately the board voted 4-1 vote in favor of reopening schools on April 19.

“We can't just say that kids can go back in the classroom, and there's no vaccinated teachers willing to do that,” Bell-Fontenot said. “How are we forcing people — that seems like a very white supremacist ideology to force people to comply with ...You are thinking about one type of family when you are speaking right now. Privilege. Check it, you guys!”

Approximately 80% asked for schools to reopen. Gov. Gavin Newsom has made a concerted push to get all teachers vaccinated in order to open schools, although new CDC guidelines do not require teachers to be vaccinated. Bell-Fontenot did not want the schools open without teachers getting vaccines.

“You keep throwing out the racism, but I am Hispanic, and we have four adopted children, and we look like the U.N. So, when you throw out racism, I don't understand that part,” Martinez Scott said. “My child has also been affected by not being in school. My kid is in a facility because he had a hard time not being in school. I was able to find resources to get him the help needed. I want all the kids back in school.”

Comment

I’ll never run out liberal-bashing material now that they’re running this country. With all the crisis in the world, these are the pressing issues. Thank you, Libtards

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/25/b...utral.amp.html

Hasbro said Thursday that it was dropping the Mr. from the Mr. Potato Head brand name and logo “to promote gender equality and inclusion.”

Hasbro is giving its venerable Mr. Potato Head toy a more gender-inclusive identity by dropping the “Mr.” from its brand name and packaging.

“Hasbro is making sure all feel welcome in the Potato Head world by officially dropping the Mr. from the Mr. Potato Head brand name and logo to promote gender equality and inclusion,” the company said in an initial statement on Thursday.

Rich Ferraro, the chief communications offer for Glaad, an L.G.B.T. advocacy organization, applauded the change, saying it was part of “a larger movement towards greater diversity and inclusion in toys and media aimed at kids.”

Comment

In another installment of W.T.F are Libtards thinking, it seems the left no longer wants us to celebrate gender reveal parties. You can’t make this stuff up. Only a Left-wing dipshît could come up with this!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...es-transphobic

Actress Demi Lovato shared a post claiming gender-reveal parties are “transphobic” and saying that she believes there are “boys with ******s” and “girls with penises.”

“It’s both insincere and incorrect to pretend that gender reveal parties are not transphobic,” the former Disney Channel star posted on Instagram. “You can’t have your proverbial pink-blue binary cake and eat it too. This is not about political correctness, it’s just …correct. We condemn gender reveals not because of our identity, but because of reality.”

Lovato goes on to explain how gender-reveal parties are based on the “the illusion that genitals [equal] gender and that there are only two options ‘boy or girl.’”

“There are boys with ******s and girls with penises and that there are people who are neither boys nor girls,” Lovato’s post continued.

Lovato has said she is a member of the LGBT community and that she is “still figuring out” her sexual identity.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X