Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Prime FC Miami parents are pissed right now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    It was not Fabians fault and did not lose any. The parents from those groups went mad. We are no longer under torture of KHO and their crappy fields. We have created more teams in a month than any club. By next year we will be the dominant force with ECLN in our sights. VAMOS Strikers.
    Oh boy. Now it's going to be ECNL.

Do you not pay attention to what you type? So parents went mad because of bad fields? More teams in a month? What are you talking about? So you added teams but lost 2? Who are the crazy parents again. It's funny to read you S. Fla parents.

Comment

It was not Fabians fault and did not lose any. The parents from those groups went mad. We are no longer under torture of KHO and their crappy fields. We have created more teams in a month than any club. By next year we will be the dominant force with ECLN in our sights. VAMOS Strikers.
      You've created more teams than any other club?? Is that like Biden creating all those jobs? What a joke.

Comment

You've created more teams than any other club?? Is that like Biden creating all those jobs? What a joke.
        Brother I’m Cuban… that makes me a republican. No need to poke fun at the big guy.

We have an 06 team. We made another 06 team that sits at the same level as our original team. We don’t make B teams here because we are quality.

the next step next year is to get 07s to come to our club because the 06 will dissolve. In the end it’s all about making sure we don’t lose our 08 and 09 players who are currently playing 06.

Comment

Brother I’m Cuban… that makes me a republican. No need to poke fun at the big guy.

We have an 06 team. We made another 06 team that sits at the same level as our original team. We don’t make B teams here because we are quality.

the next step next year is to get 07s to come to our club because the 06 will dissolve. In the end it’s all about making sure we don’t lose our 08 and 09 players who are currently playing 06.
          Holy crap... Again, do you not read or think about what you post? I don't even know where to start with this... I have no dog on this fight, it's just comedy for me to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Why do you lie so much, we are doing great. You on the other hand are probably out of a job.
            Oh and don't worry we will beat Lourdes this year. Their run is over and ours is about to start.
            Yes we beat Lourdes!!!!!! Hahahahahhahahhaha - got your sorry a** kicked as always used car salesman

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X