Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juve - Next Club to go

With no fall soccer looming for the state of Massachusetts, I have Juventus Academy Boston as the next domino to follow and become the next club to face the axe of Covid-19.

While the club has clearly grown in player numbers, those player numbers haven’t been able to match the experiential growth of salaries the club has taken on board for the coming season. These are my calculations on the additions salaries the club has taken on board, from some good sources.

MH - 150
    RG - 110
    BL - 90
    BM - 70
    JO - 65
    PM - 60
    SG - 60

Over $600k.

BA took a calculated risk in the hiring of all these coaches and management however it’s looking highly likely it will be a poor move.

After Juventus I have the following clubs to fold next;
    AVSC
    Best FC
    Aztecs

In no particular order.

haha ok you idiot, nobody is paying those clowns that type of money. Also if they can pay those wages they have enough in the bank to see themselves through
    utter moron

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      With no fall soccer looming for the state of Massachusetts, I have Juventus Academy Boston as the next domino to follow and become the next club to face the axe of Covid-19.

While the club has clearly grown in player numbers, those player numbers haven’t been able to match the experiential growth of salaries the club has taken on board for the coming season. These are my calculations on the additions salaries the club has taken on board, from some good sources.

MH - 150
      RG - 110
      BL - 90
      BM - 70
      JO - 65
      PM - 60
      SG - 60

Over $600k.

BA took a calculated risk in the hiring of all these coaches and management however it’s looking highly likely it will be a poor move.

AVSC
      Best FC
      Aztecs

In no particular order.
      I actually do not think those numbers are too far off...

Comment

haha ok you idiot, nobody is paying those clowns that type of money. Also if they can pay those wages they have enough in the bank to see themselves through
        utter moron
        Those are very typical of club salaries, and the main problem with youth sports. And, they can pay those salaries only with dues from all the sheep, thinking their investment will pay off with a full ride scholarship or path to the national team. When there's no soccer, there's no dues, AND they then can't pay the salaries, which is why the poster suggested they could fold with no soccer. All theses clubs operate paycheck to paycheck on cashflow, it's not like they have 600K in the bank just chillin....

Comment

I think Juventus' problem is going to be growing too fast and BA losing any sort of control over what is going on. Parents are going to be wiser consumers after GPS, whether they played there or not. If BM is paying those salaries he is for sure doomed.

Your list of other clubs is probably pretty close.

Comment

If you think these salaries are bad, boy, do I have a story to tell you about a club named New England Surf. Their sugar daddies will pull out if there is no soccer in the fall.

AP, TT, DG, JB, NS, TM all making over six figures...not to mention PB and JB behind the scenes getting money as 'friends of the club' while under investigation.

Weird that AP isn't on the NE Surf website. It's almost as though they don't want to put up the face of someone who is under federal investigation. The friend that he threw under the bus is already awaiting sentence for a guilty plea, which means he'll be a witness for the feds for AP's trial.

Comment

I am shockingly lame. I have way too much free time for my tiny little brain to manage, so what do I do? I chat sh*t anonymously on TS. Oh what a great feeling.

Comment

MH - 150
                RG - 110
                BL - 90
                BM - 70
                JO - 65
                PM - 60
                SG - 60

Over $600k.

AVSC
                Best FC
                Aztecs

In no particular order.
                You have too much time on your hands.

Comment

Nof’n way those guys make that much. They just got there. The girls side was clearly established last year when those 3 guys purged GPS. RG making 110 is laughable. BA is buying his silence.

Comment

Nof’n way those guys make that much. They just got there. The girls side was clearly established last year when those 3 guys purged GPS. RG making 110 is laughable. BA is buying his silence.
                    Those salaries are correct. BA has plenty of money. It won’t cost him $600k to weather the storm, because revenues will come in again for the spring. On top of that, clubs will fold if fall doesn’t happen and they will grow their numbers even more. He is making an aggressive play and it’s likely to pay off.

Comment

I heard BA was going to triple their salaries each quarter just for grins!

Comment

These are way more accurate than you think!

Comment

I saw BA dumping truckloads of cash on the fields.

Comment

I thought BA was behind bolts - is he also Juvenitus - wow how is ti possible

Comment

MH - 150
                              RG - 110
                              BL - 90
                              BM - 70
                              JO - 65
                              PM - 60
                              SG - 60

Over $600k.

AVSC
                              Best FC
                              Aztecs

In no particular order.
                              Good post Prosser. Jealous that some of those guys now earning more than you. You tried to beat them down but now they will beat you down.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X