Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England and National D1 Womens Soccer (only please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    #1. 26 Dartmouth
    #2. 31 BC
    #3. 50 Quinnipiac
    #4. 58 UConn
    #5. 65 Providence
    #6. 97 Brown
    #7. 108 Holy Cross
    #8. 120 UMass
    #9. 123 Harvard
    #10. 146 BU
    #11. 168 Yale
    #12. 178 Hartford
    #13. 190 Bryant
    #14. 193 URI
    #15. 207 NU
    #16. 217 Maine
    #17. 248 Fairfield
    #18. 259 UVM
    #19. 291 UNH
    #20. 295 CCSU
    Quinn like a Piac!

Comment

There is something to be said to have strength come in off the bench when other teams are subbing in lesser players. That's the benefit of being deep and happily BC can use it. Of course there are always TS attacks on players who don't start from people who don't understand or, in this case, calls that they do start. Look at the minutes and look at the stats before you assume a player is not contributing - especially at positions where college subbing is frequent - like forward. I'll grant you that defense or keeper is a starter's dream since there are many that play the full 90 in these positions.
      BC has players that hardly have yet to see the field that would be stars and starting at ANY other college on that watered down list of mediocrity. It's competitive when you Fly like an Eagle!

Comment

BC has players that hardly have yet to see the field that would be stars and starting at ANY other college on that watered down list of mediocrity. It's competitive when you Fly like an Eagle!
        My post did not have anything to do with the list of NE soccer programs so please don't use it as a jumping off point for your bragging. My point was in regards to specific players not starting as various schools - but BC is a good example.

Comment

It's fact, not bragging, when you can back it up. BC is the best team in New England. BC has the best players in New England. Fact. Not opinion. Fly like an Eagle!

Comment

It's fact, not bragging, when you can back it up. BC is the best team in New England. BC has the best players in New England. Fact. Not opinion. Fly like an Eagle!
            Sam Mewis went where? Andrews is going where? Get yourself a fact checker, Magoo.

I can't wait to see them crowned New England champs!! That is surely the culmination of my( and certainly their) soccer seasons?

Brag like buffoon!

Comment

Who said anything negative about BC? You are starting to sound ike a three year old. And to insult the rest of the pack is beyond childish. These kids all work so hard. And if you must know, not everyone wants to go to BC. They choose the many different schools for myriad reasons. So please, grow up already. I suspect you may have a bench player on that team who grabbed a roster spot but will likely be a practice player. Any parent of a major contributor has long outgrown that kind of chest pumping.

Comment

Why do they want to sit on the bench when they could have such an illustrious career?

Comment

Why do they want to sit on the bench when they could have such an illustrious career?
                  Some kids want to be part of the best team they can - and if they want to be in NE then BC is it. I'm sure there are players on BC who don't play but like to be part of the team. That part I get. The crowing seems like it is a troll though; it's hard to imagine someone so arrogant (or stupid).

On the other side, there are people who don't want to go to BC though - those that want to play on grass or find the students a bit snotty (that can happen anywhere) or want to play for a program with a better field set up with a real press box and in the middle of a campus instead of off in the boonies where games can draw over a thousand instead of a few hundred.

Comment

Some kids want to be part of the best team they can - and if they want to be in NE then BC is it. I'm sure there are players on BC who don't play but like to be part of the team. That part I get. The crowing seems like it is a troll though; it's hard to imagine someone so arrogant (or stupid).

On the other side, there are people who don't want to go to BC though - those that want to play on grass or find the students a bit snotty (that can happen anywhere) or want to play for a program with a better field set up with a real press box and in the middle of a campus instead of off in the boonies where games can draw over a thousand instead of a few hundred.
                    meant to say play on a field in the center of campus that can seat thousands insted of in the boonies with a few hundred

Comment

Geez. Enuff with the MEAN. Just because you other wannabes can't hang at Mary Ann's, any awesome night with BU hockey studs, doesn't belittle the BC Eagles accomplishments. The program is solid, top recruits are rolling in, and the Bud Light 16 oz Drafts are still 1$ and flowing freely! Fly like an Eagle!

Comment

Yeah, it's great saying "I fly with the Eagles, even though my wings have been clipped'. These are players who are all about prestige, not about the actually game of soccer. Most female players are the same.

Comment

Icarus didn't blame the sun! Nor does a "true" Eagle as they compete and fly in rarified, ACC, NCAA championship guality air! Fly like an Eagle!

Comment

Icarus didn't blame the sun! Nor does a "true" Eagle as they compete and fly in rarified, ACC, NCAA championship guality air! Fly like an Eagle!
                            We get it. We, who live in the Northeast of course want to see BC "Fly like an eagle" , but please stop sounding like a jerk already. And please, show support for our other NE teams as well. I hope someday, this region is truly a hotbed for soccer. It doesn't have to be because of weather. Look at Michigan/Ohio. They have very strong teams and they have to deal with the crap weather that we have.

Comment

Geez. Enuff with the MEAN. Just because you other wannabes can't hang at Mary Ann's, any awesome night with BU hockey studs, doesn't belittle the BC Eagles accomplishments. The program is solid, top recruits are rolling in, and the Bud Light 16 oz Drafts are still 1$ and flowing freely! Fly like an Eagle!
                              Not sure what you're responding to? The quote immediately before was pretty even handed. The Fly like and eagle thing does seem suspiciously repetitive like comments about the baconator or the girl from RI. Seems like it might be a troll to me.

Comment

UCF bus driver took the team to BU instead of BC

Comment

Working...
                                X