Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Prime FC Miami parents are pissed right now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s a real mess in Miami right now. You’ve got Omar basically lying to parents, coaches, his own coaches and the guys who actually run Prime. All of his lies are catching up and he’s drowning in them. He’s lost all of the quality players on girls side and the boys are leaving with their coaches because he’s lied to them about field space. Everyone jumping ship because he can’t pay them unless player numbers go way up.
    Why do you lie so much, we are doing great. You on the other hand are probably out of a job.
    Oh and don't worry we will beat Lourdes this year. Their run is over and ours is about to start.

Comment

Why do you lie so much, we are doing great. You on the other hand are probably out of a job.
      Oh and don't worry we will beat Lourdes this year. Their run is over and ours is about to start.
      Typical little Omar. He’s too consumed with his little Doral Academy HS team. It doesn’t matter how much talent you have when the coaching is garbage you’re not winning anything silly little boy. Looks like you have your priorities in order. Not

Comment

Scumbag Omar’s latest scam. Come play for me at s h I t t y Doral Prep and you can play for free at Prime.

Comment

Scumbag Omar’s latest scam. Come play for me at s h I t t y Doral Prep and you can play for free at Prime.
          You again? I only select talented players for my teams which means I would not have selected your child. Don't blame me blame your lousy genes instead.

Comment

The guy is a horrible coach

Comment

Omar is trash. Everyone is leaving Miami Prime

Comment

Omar is trash. Everyone is leaving Miami Prime

The 08G are staying. We love winning rec tournaments and claiming we are ballers.

Comment

Was the used car salesman able to get a 2007 team together ?

Comment

Yes and we have been told that at least 1/4 of the team will have a chance to move up by mid season

Comment

Nah he’s too consumed with trying to build a high school girls team. Nobody sells bs like Omar. There’s literally no quality girls left. The liar was forced off the 2005 team or they threatened to leave. This is what happens when you let a crazy mom make every decision for your club.

Comment

The problem with Miami prime girls is the coaching is trash. The boys have some decent coaching with Godoy but that’s it. All of the quality girls jumped ship as soon as the season ended.

Comment

Prime Miami is breaking up. A couple of their coaches are leaving and taking players with them. Boys & girls

Comment

Prime Miami is breaking up. A couple of their coaches are leaving and taking players with them. Boys & girls
                            Why do you have to lie Erick

Comment

who is Erick?

Comment

Nah he’s too consumed with trying to build a high school girls team. Nobody sells bs like Omar. There’s literally no quality girls left. The liar was forced off the 2005 team or they threatened to leave. This is what happens when you let a crazy mom make every decision for your club.
                                Who is the mom?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X