Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey transgender (MALE) athletes. Your running with the men. Again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey transgender (MALE) athletes. Your running with the men. Again.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    i cant wait - im going to be in the NBA- doesnt matter that i am 6' old slow and cant shoot ,i am white and we are grossly underrepresented in the NBA
    the people that think my white skin color gives me an advantage in life are the same people that believe a tranz male does not have an advantage when he competes against females...Think about that!

these liberal retards need help, need meds, some coffee and swift kick in the @ss!

Comment

Vote Republican, vote for the Trump surrogates on all the ballots.

Vote for Transgender Trump Republican Caitlyn Jenner for Governor! Yeah baby! Yeah!

Comment

Vote for Transgender Trump Republican Caitlyn Jenner for Governor! Yeah baby! Yeah!
        the Dems keep moving the goal posts and contradicting themselves

they argue Feminism- which states Men and women are exactly the same and should be treated as such in all aspects- but we should believe all women?
        then they argue transgenderism , which argues that men who feel like women and visa versa, are special and should be allowed to switch as they see fit, and need special considerations

they say follow the science - yet on the trans argument they wont follow basic biology and want to follow consensus (which is NOT science )

they argue both sides of the argument on all things

Comment

I am a Republikazzzz and I will be voting for Him, I mean her.

As long as there’s an R after the candidate I’ll vote for anything.

Comment

the Dems keep moving the goal posts and contradicting themselves

they argue Feminism- which states Men and women are exactly the same and should be treated as such in all aspects- but we should believe all women?
            then they argue transgenderism , which argues that men who feel like women and visa versa, are special and should be allowed to switch as they see fit, and need special considerations

they say follow the science - yet on the trans argument they wont follow basic biology and want to follow consensus (which is NOT science )

they argue both sides of the argument on all things
            The science isn't conclusive yet. The hormone suppressing drugs cause tremendous drops in testosterone and muscle loss. There are many instances of trans athletes becoming merely average female athletes.

I admit to being conflicted because of the (uncertain)science on one side vs the desire to let all participate that want to.

Comment

The science isn't conclusive yet. The hormone suppressing drugs cause tremendous drops in testosterone and muscle loss. There are many instances of trans athletes becoming merely average female athletes.

I admit to being conflicted because of the (uncertain)science on one side vs the desire to let all participate that want to.
              the science is conclusive as far as gender- there are 2, there is also a miniscule group where there is an anomaly in the chromosome sequence ( thats not who we are talking about anyway)
              i agree pharma can drop testosterone levels to a desired level, but that doesnt negate the biological changes to the body that happen during maturation(-bone density, widening of the hips in biological females for childbirth, the chemical changes during menstruation etc...)

just because the IOC adopts some arbitrary criteria doesnt make the playing field level
              and the desire to let all participate when it disadvantages the bulk of that group seems counterintuitive- why not just have a separate but equal competition for that group
              we separate boys and girls to great success and we also have coed competition

I dont have any ill will, but basic biology dictates the differences , and the whole purpose of Sport is to level the playing field for a fair competition- this doesnt do that

Comment

the science is conclusive as far as gender- there are 2, there is also a miniscule group where there is an anomaly in the chromosome sequence ( thats not who we are talking about anyway)
                i agree pharma can drop testosterone levels to a desired level, but that doesnt negate the biological changes to the body that happen during maturation(-bone density, widening of the hips in biological females for childbirth, the chemical changes during menstruation etc...)

just because the IOC adopts some arbitrary criteria doesnt make the playing field level
                and the desire to let all participate when it disadvantages the bulk of that group seems counterintuitive- why not just have a separate but equal competition for that group
                we separate boys and girls to great success and we also have coed competition

I dont have any ill will, but basic biology dictates the differences , and the whole purpose of Sport is to level the playing field for a fair competition- this doesnt do that
                As a biologist, this ^^^^^ is incoherent.

Pray tell us about your education and training in biology, since you are claiming to know about “biology.”

Seriously.

Let’s start with college coursework. Science major? Or not?

C’mon con. Let’s GO!

Comment

Pray tell us about your education and training in biology, since you are claiming to know about “biology.”

Seriously.

C’mon con. Let’s GO!
                  Does a semester at Housatonic Community College count?

Comment

Seriously.

C’mon con. Let’s GO!
                    thats a lot of words to say NOTHING- if what was posted is wrong, state whats wrong

6th grade biology- gives you that info
                    are men and women different biologically?

Comment

Does a semester at Housatonic Community College count?
                      I did 7 years at Fabor and lived in the Delta house

does that count?

is that a pledge pin on your uniform?

Comment

thats a lot of words to say NOTHING- if what was posted is wrong, state whats wrong

6th grade biology- gives you that info
                        are men and women different biologically?
                        My comment was because your Mumbo jumbo about an “anomoly” in the “chromosomal sequence.”

Most actual scientists refer to this as a DNA sequence, not chromosome sequence, but I’ll give you benefit if the doubt if you can identify an actual gene or even a chromosomal locus where this vague sequence you refer to can be found?

Can you? Because without doing that, your post is mumbo jumbo.

Your such a pretender. LMAO @ you

Comment

My comment was because your Mumbo jumbo about an “anomoly” in the “chromosomal sequence.”

Most actual scientists refer to this as a DNA sequence, not chromosome sequence, but I’ll give you benefit if the doubt if you can identify an actual gene or even a chromosomal locus where this vague sequence you refer to can be found?

I bet you Hunter Biden would hit this....

https://nypost.com/2021/06/29/transg...aking-history/

Comment

https://nypost.com/2021miss-nevada-u...aking-history/

BRW- Are you voting for Caitlyn Jenner?

Oh my how the Republikazzzzes have changed.

Trump will be hitting that very soooon, I heard Hannity already did.

Comment

#1 no one claimed to be a scientist except maybe you
                              i understood exactly what the post said ,thats because i paid attention in science class in 5th grade
                              i find it interesting that you didnt argue anything of substance in the post (which tells me you cant )
                              just fixated on some BS verbiage to try and discredit the poster- didnt work Einstein

his point was valid and guess who helped him make it-YOU!!!!!

Comment

https://nypost.com/2021/06/29/transg...aking-history/
                                can you imagine how the women felt losing to a dude

crazy stuff

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X