Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what other country has more players play in the premier league more than England players.Youl d be better saying nothing, your making a right fool of yourself .
    You're a proper idiot. LOLOLOLOL

I would hope NO country has more players than England playing in the EPL. But its sad that only 34% of the total players are English. The other 65% are foreign (to England). Learn how to read you moron.

Comment

let's go Austria

Comment

You're a proper idiot. LOLOLOLOL

I would hope NO country has more players than England playing in the EPL. But its sad that only 34% of the total players are English. The other 65% are foreign (to England). Learn how to read you moron.
        So while your still making a fool of yourself look up the population of South America & population of England & youll find South America is not producing the players you think they are.I won't mention Belgium or the Netherlands Percentage compared to South America's as that would really show what a **** your making of yourself.Get back to Digesting your Dad's seaman ars#wipe

Comment

So while your still making a fool of yourself look up the population of South America & population of England & youll find South America is not producing the players you think they are.I won't mention Belgium or the Netherlands Percentage compared to South America's as that would really show what a **** your making of yourself.Get back to Digesting your Dad's seaman ars#wipe
          You may hate SA, but the numbers tell a different story. Belgium??? Man go back to American football. Check Uruguay too dumbass!

Comment

You may hate SA, but the numbers tell a different story. Belgium??? Man go back to American football. Check Uruguay too dumbass!
            Don’t worry that guy still upset about the hand of god.lol!

Comment

Don’t worry that guy still upset about the hand of god.lol!
              He's Dead lol.

Comment

Sorry. SA wins. https://football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/mr/mr55/en/

Comment

He's Dead lol.
                  God Never dies! Sorryhooligan.lol!!!

Comment

All the way down to population?? You're stretching really hard to make England relevant. They suck. Their soccer is as exciting assssssssssssssssssssssssss....................... ...................sorry, I nodded off thinking about it.
                    My point remains. There is nothing you can dribble out your missing-tooth, fish'n-chip smelling mouth that will change it. Its not an only European sport. Its not dominated by any one region. And Brazil and Argentina have the most exported players playing throughout Europe.....by far.

Please tell me again what percentage of the ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE are englishmen??

BTW, You're pretty tough behind that keyboard. Probably small and bald. But I'm legit scared. And insulted. :))))) Loser. hahahaha

Comment

All the way down to population?? You're stretching really hard to make England relevant. They suck. Their soccer is as exciting assssssssssssssssssssssssss....................... ...................sorry, I nodded off thinking about it.
                      My point remains. There is nothing you can dribble out your missing-tooth, fish'n-chip smelling mouth that will change it. Its not an only European sport. Its not dominated by any one region. And Brazil and Argentina have the most exported players playing throughout Europe.....by far.

Please tell me again what percentage of the ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE are englishmen??

BTW, You're pretty tough behind that keyboard. Probably small and bald. But I'm legit scared. And insulted. :))))) Loser. hahahaha
                      you are such a dumb as s. I mean really ! By far most players are english in the PREM. Only 9 argentines in the whole league dumb sh it

https://fbref.com/en/comps/9/nations/Premier-League-Nationalities

Comment

you are such a dumb as s. I mean really ! By far most players are english in the PREM. Only 9 argentines in the whole league dumb sh it

He's not even worth replying back to.He starts the insults & then gets upset when you insult him back.He's one of them that leaves a sh#t hole for a better opportunity & then tells everyone how good the sh#thole he left is.Just laugh at them type.

Comment

You must have ridden the short bus in school.

Yes you are correct (I have to massage your ego a bit as you don't have the intellect to comprehend simple concepts). England DOES HAVE more players in the EPL than any other single country.
                          But if you add up ALL players in the EPL, More than 65% of the league is comprised of foreign players. Only 35% of the top English league, in England, is Englishmen.

Which is EXACTLY what I have said all along. So by those numbers, the EPL teams go looking for english talent 35% of the time. And then scout abroad 65% of the time. Pretty sad for a country that thinks their soccer is great. (fun fact: its really not. English soccer is horrible)
                          The EPL is fantastic however. We all love watching it. But when 65+% of it is made up of NON-Englishmen, of course it will be.

It gets even worse for the big clubs. Some of them have less than 20% English players. It only balances out because the smaller, bottom of the table, teams can't afford it. So 50-60% of their teams are English. The team with the highest number of English players was 64% (25 total players, 16 from England).

Comment

He's not even worth replying back to.He starts the insults & then gets upset when you insult him back.He's one of them that leaves a sh#t hole for a better opportunity & then tells everyone how good the sh#thole he left is.Just laugh at them type.
                            Answering your own post is not too witty hooliganman! I know, I know, you have the worst national team in Europe. I see the frustration. Hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

You must have ridden the short bus in school.

Yes you are correct (I have to massage your ego a bit as you don't have the intellect to comprehend simple concepts). England DOES HAVE more players in the EPL than any other single country.
                              But if you add up ALL players in the EPL, More than 65% of the league is comprised of foreign players. Only 35% of the top English league, in England, is Englishmen.

Which is EXACTLY what I have said all along. So by those numbers, the EPL teams go looking for english talent 35% of the time. And then scout abroad 65% of the time. Pretty sad for a country that thinks their soccer is great. (fun fact: its really not. English soccer is horrible)
                              The EPL is fantastic however. We all love watching it. But when 65+% of it is made up of NON-Englishmen, of course it will be.

It gets even worse for the big clubs. Some of them have less than 20% English players. It only balances out because the smaller, bottom of the table, teams can't afford it. So 50-60% of their teams are English. The team with the highest number of English players was 64% (25 total players, 16 from England).
                              And add to that the top managers creating the best soccer tactically and visually in the EPL are non-english. Spanish, German, Argentinian, etc. Only 7 of the 20 managers are English (35%).
                              Their teams finished 11, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18 and 20. Ryan Mason took over for Mourinho with 6 games left and the Spurs were already in 7th, so I won't count him. I can throw Lampard in there (whom I love), but when he was sacked, Chelsea were 9th and Tuchel brought them up to 4th.

So as it stands ALL the English managers were in the bottom half of the table. And two of those teams were relegated.

Explain to me again what/who makes the Premier League so great? I can for sure tell you who doesn't.

Comment

And add to that the top managers creating the best soccer tactically and visually in the EPL are non-english. Spanish, German, Argentinian, etc. Only 7 of the 20 managers are English (35%).
                                Their teams finished 11, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18 and 20. Ryan Mason took over for Mourinho with 6 games left and the Spurs were already in 7th, so I won't count him. I can throw Lampard in there (whom I love), but when he was sacked, Chelsea were 9th and Tuchel brought them up to 4th.

So as it stands ALL the English managers were in the bottom half of the table. And two of those teams were relegated.

Explain to me again what/who makes the Premier League so great? I can for sure tell you who doesn't.
                                True, the English coaches work in the championship, not the premier!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X