Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And, you know this, how? Don't tell me, "you just know", lol. Even if what you say is true your numbers still don't come close to the original post which stated that 14 to 15 players left the GA teams. You have only accounted for 2 players in your comment. Where did the other 12 to 13 losses come from? It's all lies and propaganda. Select did not lose not 1 core player on their GA teams this year. Every player who Select developed has stayed with them. Trust me, I just know, lol!
    I only mention the two because they were the only difference makers from the 9-11 defections I know of from the 05-07 GA teams. The 07 loss is the biggest. Heading to Stars Blue and BBN. But you just go ahead and continue to babble away.

Comment

I only mention the two because they were the only difference makers from the 9-11 defections I know of from the 05-07 GA teams. The 07 loss is the biggest. Heading to Stars Blue and BBN. But you just go ahead and continue to babble away.
      I'm sorry, is it 9 to 11 or 14 to 15? Lol! Again, how do you know this? Can you provide proof of this? Let me make it simple, you can't! Because, it is a lie.

Comment

Yes 07 GA, couple of good players moved, however they were replaced by some very good players, in some respects even better than the ones that moved on. Stay tuned........

Comment

The influx of LFC players helped out our top team but especially our impact NPL teams. Will not be last place in most age groups next year. Sorry to our loyal parents and players and thanks for drinking the Koolaid you are now on our AP super select team to make sure you feel loved by the family.

Comment

How is that possible? Isn’t there a rule preventing high school coaches from coaching their players in club?

Comment

The influx of LFC players helped out our top team but especially our impact NPL teams. Will not be last place in most age groups next year. Sorry to our loyal parents and players and thanks for drinking the Koolaid you are now on our AP super select team to make sure you feel loved by the family.
              Yup, some LFC players took spots on GA team, some from other clubs as well. There was a bit of reorganization, all for the better. Sorry to burst your bubble but GA team will be strong next year, perhaps stronger.

Comment

Bolts Baby!!

Yup, some LFC players took spots on GA team, some from other clubs as well. There was a bit of reorganization, all for the better. Sorry to burst your bubble but GA team will be strong next year, perhaps stronger.
                Boston Bolts Boys Rock!!
                Bolts Baby!!

Comment

Yes 07 GA, couple of good players moved, however they were replaced by some very good players, in some respects even better than the ones that moved on. Stay tuned........
                  staying tuned?? wanted to see how the 07's did in the GA tournament this weekend...but.... they didn't even qualify to play in this dinky playoff. How is that? On the bright side at least the 07's get 2 more automatic wins against Empire United next year!

Comment

NEFC owns YOU!!

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    staying tuned?? Wanted to see how the 07's did in the ga tournament this weekend...but.... They didn't even qualify to play in this dinky playoff. How is that? On the bright side at least the 07's get 2 more automatic wins against empire united next year!
                    nefc for life!!!

Comment

staying tuned?? wanted to see how the 07's did in the GA tournament this weekend...but.... they didn't even qualify to play in this dinky playoff. How is that? On the bright side at least the 07's get 2 more automatic wins against Empire United next year!
                      Thanks NEFC dad. Did the team replace all of the ECNL defectors, or was it just a one way bus out of town?

Comment

Thanks NEFC dad. Did the team replace all of the ECNL defectors, or was it just a one way bus out of town?
                        select dad here is hoping that NEFC and Select play each other this weekend in the GA National championships. That would be fun to have 2 Massachusetts teams vying for a GA title....Oh wait.... somehow Select 07's DID NOT even qualify for this playoff. Can you say PATHETIC!!! Every 1/2 decent team qualifies. Select dad.....boom....MIC DROP!!!

Comment

select dad here is hoping that NEFC and Select play each other this weekend in the GA National championships. That would be fun to have 2 Massachusetts teams vying for a GA title....Oh wait.... somehow Select 07's DID NOT even qualify for this playoff. Can you say PATHETIC!!! Every 1/2 decent team qualifies. Select dad.....boom....MIC DROP!!!
                          You got me, nefc mom.

Comment

You got me, nefc mom.

This IS NOT my fight... Lol. :)

Comment

You got me, nefc mom.
                              NEFC mom looking for 07 scores from yesterday. Was wondering how 07's NEFC team made out? Hope they won.

Comment

NEFC mom looking for 07 scores from yesterday. Was wondering how 07's NEFC team made out? Hope they won.
                                1-4 NEFC lost to a club leaving for ECNL next week.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X