Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol. You like a creepy old man who pays young girls from sex, cheats on his loving wife and then goes home to her
    it was a joke, he's pathetic

Comment

I have been thinking. Larry's site is fully moderated by him. All posts go through him. Either he edits them or reads them all before he posts them. My question then becomes is can he now be held fully and solely responsible for all the slanderous lies posted on his site. Seems to me would be a slam dunk lawsuit since he has full control of what story he wants to tell
      Spot on. Let the lawsuit build!
      He is such an evil man with a negative existence.

Comment

Lol. You like a creepy old man who pays young girls from sex, cheats on his loving wife and then goes home to her

This is all not true.

Comment

Larry Miller Fan Club

Spot on. Let the lawsuit build!
          He is such an evil man with a negative existence.
          You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to the law but it is funny watching you pretend you do and no I am not a LM fan.

Comment

You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to the law but it is funny watching you pretend you do and no I am not a LM fan.
            it’s coming straight out of larry’s law book. you are a larry fan

Comment

Ok, Larry has finally published the letter and all I can say is that I’ve never laughed so hard at something.

The emperor has no clothes and he has finally proven himself to be an utter fraud and con artist.

Let’s start with the letterhead, which misspells the attorney’s name. I’m sure that all attorneys have letterhead that doesn’t spell their name right and then send it out as part of an official correspondence.

Next, the body of the letter is just laughable as no self-respecting attorney would write in a such manner. It’s a rambling mess with no clear message other than to sound “scary.” It looks like something off an online forum.

Then, lastly, the two kickers, which show how false this letter is, are at the bottom of the letter. First, the letter is not signed. If you took the trouble of sending this via regular mail as opposed to electronically, you would think that the attorney would have signed it. He did not, which makes no sense. Then, the telltale, of how fake this is, is the indicator of who wrote the letter. If you write official correspondence, you will see the initials of who the letter is from and then the assistant or secretary who actually typed out the letter. In this letter, you will see DK, who is the attorney, and LM as the person who actually typed it out. Unless you want to be believe in wild coincidences and the attorney has an assistant with the initials LM, we all know who LM is. Larry actually wrote this letter and not the attorney. What a moron!

So, all I can say is thank you Larry for publishing this letter and outing yourself for the world to see.

Good job and Bravo!

Comment

The funniest thing is it wasn't even Rob who did it. But Larry seems to think it is. I flat out told LM what exactly the call was and he still thinks it's Rob. His wife's # is absolutely published online and when you call she answers "corporate compliance" She sits in the other room as Larry. Because when I asked for Larry she said hold on I will get him. She works for him. That is what this idiot is making all this fuss about. Lol what a joke

Comment

The funniest thing is it wasn't even Rob who did it. But Larry seems to think it is. I flat out told LM what exactly the call was and he still thinks it's Rob. His wife's # is absolutely published online and when you call she answers "corporate compliance" She sits in the other room as Larry. Because when I asked for Larry she said hold on I will get him. She works for him. That is what this idiot is making all this fuss about. Lol what a joke
                  lol that’s funny

Comment

well Larry did it again. a big nothing-burger. Larry you need to retire

Comment

that was the letter? is this a joke? Larry you have nothing. hope this guy rob sues you. it appears you’re doing exactly what you’re accusing rob of doing. only difference is you incriminated yourself

Comment

well Larry did it again. a big nothing-burger. Larry you need to retire
                        That’s the worst andweakest lawsuit I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

The sad fact is that it’s not even a lawsuit. It’s a sad attempt at a cease and desist letter.

A lawsuit would have required a summons and complaint and let’s be realistic, no attorney would ever take the case especially now that we know the facts. The alleged perpetrator, whoever it was since Larry probably has no proof of who it is, called his home once and this is what he thinks is harassment. This was absolutely hilarious.

Larry delivering a nothing burger as usual. It is time for him to admit defeat, but, he won’t because he’s a pathetic man who still believes he is relevant.

Comment

I really hope an attorney didn’t write this. i’m going to email a copy to the attorney and his partner to verify. all joking aside, this is real embarsssing. i’ll find out monday

Comment

If I was Larry I'd quietly remove the letter and thread and say nothing more.

Comment

Larry Miller Fan Club

If I was Larry I'd quietly remove the letter and thread and say nothing more.
                                That is not going to happen.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X