ADF not looking so hot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the big losses this year and likely more to come in the next year ADF will be a thing of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      After the big losses this year and likely more to come in the next year ADF will be a thing of the past.
      They don't have a shelf life long enough to warrant a past. Jus sayin

Comment

Is it true that the ADF 07's are playing in the regionals with players that are now on OPFC?

Comment

So ADF sent two teams to regionals and jealous coaches are on here talking s*it. Some things never change.

Comment

Is it true that the ADF 07's are playing in the regionals with players that are now on OPFC?
            Nothing in the regs says they can't. Indeed, there are limits to the amount of roster turnover that one can have between state and regionals. These rules are mainly meant to prevent state cup winning teams from adding large numbers of ringers.

But if OPFC and ADF coaching staffs are OK with this, I'm not going to object.

New season doesn't officially start until later in the summer, after all regional and national competition are over.

Comment

So ADF sent two teams to regionals and jealous coaches are on here talking s*it. Some things never change.
              They were runners up and still going. I’m not a coach I’m embarrassed for them

Comment

They were runners up and still going. I’m not a coach I’m embarrassed for them
                How did they get invited? Are they the 2019/20 NWCL champs, before Covid shut soccer down last year? Is 07 the age group at which OR gets to send an extra team?

Comment

How did they get invited? Are they the 2019/20 NWCL champs, before Covid shut soccer down last year? Is 07 the age group at which OR gets to send an extra team?
                  The Boise folks seem confused. They have ADF listed as state cup winners and UPDX as NW Conference winners. Neither of those are true. UPDX won state cup and ADF were runners up. UPDX was 2nd in NW Conference but traveled to national playoffs because the winners opted out. So who knows how ADF got in.

Either way, both OR teams made it out of group play in Boise so kudos to both teams.

Comment

The Boise folks seem confused. They have ADF listed as state cup winners and UPDX as NW Conference winners. Neither of those are true. UPDX won state cup and ADF were runners up. UPDX was 2nd in NW Conference but traveled to national playoffs because the winners opted out. So who knows how ADF got in.

Either way, both OR teams made it out of group play in Boise so kudos to both teams.
                    Farwest covidship...2021 RIP

Comment

Only Westside would try to trample on these teams while sitting at home. We are here and we have supported all the Oregon teams we watched. It is shameful that Westside is so jealous that they have to behave the way they do here.

Comment

ADF got smashed at crossfire. I wonder what happened to them? The teams look a little different as well- a lot of boys leave them?

Comment

ADF got smashed at crossfire. I wonder what happened to them? The teams look my a little different as well- a lot of boys leave them?
                          Not an ADF fan but the XFire 08 team was ridiculously good.

Comment

Not an ADF fan but the XFire 08 team was ridiculously good.
                            I get it. I'm just here to bash teams, people and states. I learned from the best.

ADF only had one team there and they lost every game.

Got scored on 12 times and almost scored one goal but it didn't work out.

Their parents were proud of the effort.

Victor wasn't happy at all

Comment

I get it. I'm just here to bash teams, people and states. I learned from the best.

ADF only had one team there and they lost every game.

Got scored on 12 times and almost scored one goal but it didn't work out.

Their parents were proud of the effort.

Victor wasn't happy at all
                              Parents should cheer on their kids. Some of the older ADF groups have toxic sidelines.

Victor is an ass regardless.

Comment

Parents should cheer on their kids. Some of the older ADF groups have toxic sidelines.

Victor is an ass regardless.
                                Victor is usually a winner and does have the ability to push buttons on these kids to play at their maximum ability. One of the few that can do this.

ADF will be just fine though. None of the players we lost were not easily replaced. Just a few average kids that wanted to jump ship and Dads that thought their kids were special.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X