Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which club was that exactly? Talking nonsense and bitterness is seeping thru.
    It’s not nonsense when it’s happened multiple times

Comment

It’s not nonsense when it’s happened multiple times
      Clubs and facts please. Not the silly made up BS.

Comment

Clubs and facts please. Not the silly made up BS.
        It was literally written out three posts ago you muppet.

Comment

It was literally written out three posts ago you muppet.
          Exactly. As I thought, you have no idea.

Comment

Exactly. As I thought, you have no idea.
            You’re either a blind lover of FI, or completely ret*arded

If it’s the latter, here’s the post from 4 comments ago, “ FI was the former regional director of NEFC South Shore out of Weymouth from 2018 to 2021

He and his staff took off to form a Bolts East Girls Program out of Weymouth

He formerly worked at Select and FC Boston (Scorpions East) before NEFC. This is the 3rd time he left for more money and left parents scrambling”

If it’s the former, have fun following around the little leprauchan as he embarks on his next journey to find his pot of gold, eventually he’ll run out of teets to suckle off

Comment

If it’s the latter, here’s the post from 4 comments ago, “ FI was the former regional director of NEFC South Shore out of Weymouth from 2018 to 2021

He formerly worked at Select and FC Boston (Scorpions East) before NEFC. This is the 3rd time he left for more money and left parents scrambling”

If it’s the former, have fun following around the little leprauchan as he embarks on his next journey to find his pot of gold, eventually he’ll run out of teets to suckle off
              Wow somebody is moving to a new job to make more money, the shock. Sorry your daughter couldn't make FI's top team.

Comment

I think your both ret*arded. The original post your arguing over wasn’t even about FI. It was about PT.

Comment

Wow somebody is moving to a new job to make more money, the shock. Sorry your daughter couldn't make FI's top team.
                  “Top team?????” Even the best smelling turd is still a turd.

Comment

NEFC Girls Rock

“Top team?????” Even the best smelling turd is still a turd.
                    NEFC Girls are the Best!!

Comment

My kid doesn’t play for juve or nefc and I really don’t have an opinion on either club, but what an embarrassment these posts are. It makes me wonder if someone is trying to make them look bad or if their parents/staff are really this hard up for attention. What a sad existence you must live to spend your days trolling like this.

If I ran these clubs I’d be begging parents not to act this way and anyone caught doing it would be band for life.

Comment

NEFC Girls Rock

My kid doesn’t play for juve or nefc and I really don’t have an opinion on either club, but what an embarrassment these posts are. It makes me wonder if someone is trying to make them look bad or if their parents/staff are really this hard up for attention. What a sad existence you must live to spend your days trolling like this.

If I ran these clubs I’d be begging parents not to act this way and anyone caught doing it would be band for life.

Comment

Bolts Baby!!

Boston Bolts Boys Rock!!
                          Bolts Baby!!

Comment

FI is a big POS! Everyone in club soccer knows this!

Comment

FI is a big POS! Everyone in club soccer knows this!
                              Even his wife knows it!

Comment

What league are his teams playing in?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X