Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are debating Tetro. No 2010 parent feels that way, including us.
    So they played both EDP Summer Classic and Super Copa this weekend in TX? Nice try. Get your facts straight.

Comment

I believe they means the Jersey Shore Champions Cup

Comment

I believe they means the Jersey Shore Champions Cup
        I think they should just award Tetro all the championship trophies without even have to play the games. His teams are just that good. The best in the country. You all hate on them but the truth is you are all jealous because your little piece of ****s couldn't hold a candle to all these precious little girls. It's like god shined down on them and said "your special, you belong with my son Ryan Tetro." God bless Ryan Tetro and the MF Shore teams. Soccer scholarships await each and everyone of you!! Watch out Carli Lloyd, your days are numbered. Our princesses are coming for your job.

Comment

I think they should just award Tetro all the championship trophies without even have to play the games. His teams are just that good. The best in the country. You all hate on them but the truth is you are all jealous because your little piece of ****s couldn't hold a candle to all these precious little girls. It's like god shined down on them and said "your special, you belong with my son Ryan Tetro." God bless Ryan Tetro and the MF Shore teams. Soccer scholarships await each and everyone of you!! Watch out Carli Lloyd, your days are numbered. Our princesses are coming for your job.
          Lol, that's some funny **** right there. I wouldn't be surprised if all the parents on the team felt like that.

Comment

Lol, that's some funny **** right there. I wouldn't be surprised if all the parents on the team felt like that.
            What is really funny is watching you type obvious messages to yourself. And then you think it is funny. I'm not sure what is you major malfunction but it really is bizarre! I mean who posts messages pretending to be a MFA parent and then responds to his/her own messages? Your style often contains vulgar language along with "little Suzy", "We are Shore", "Princess'" and RT getting drunk in front of players.

It's been a year now since they moved from CSA to MFA. When is enough, enough? I wish we could have some real conversations about PDA, MFA, and others without you always ruining and diluting the conversation. Cheese and rice!

Comment

What is really funny is watching you type obvious messages to yourself. And then you think it is funny. I'm not sure what is you major malfunction but it really is bizarre! I mean who posts messages pretending to be a MFA parent and then responds to his/her own messages? Your style often contains vulgar language along with "little Suzy", "We are Shore", "Princess'" and RT getting drunk in front of players.

It's been a year now since they moved from CSA to MFA. When is enough, enough? I wish we could have some real conversations about PDA, MFA, and others without you always ruining and diluting the conversation. Cheese and rice!
              I was the one that responded to that post. I can say with 100% accuracy I did not respond to my own post. That's something the MF Shore parents do all the time. Tetro is his own worst enemy, and it's a shame this guy had to ruin what could have been a great experience for his girls. Just look at his puss on the Instagram photo. I'm not making anything up, its right there for all to see. I think it's cute your defending this guy. I wouldn't be surprised if you were Tetro yourself. Its amusing to think that people are so enamored with him that all these posts are because he left CSA. You seem to have some hang up with that. I can assure you I have no affiliation to CSA, and I'm ashamed to say we belong to MFA. Tetro has single handedly made MFA a laughingstock amongst the soccer community. He has brought so much negative attention to our club by his actions. This weekend was a huge disappointment for his teams, and the parents I spoke to said he was so heated up after his loss to Las Vegas that he cursed his goalie out in front of the players on the bench during the pk's. What a class act.

Comment

I was the one that responded to that post. I can say with 100% accuracy I did not respond to my own post. That's something the MF Shore parents do all the time. Tetro is his own worst enemy, and it's a shame this guy had to ruin what could have been a great experience for his girls. Just look at his puss on the Instagram photo. I'm not making anything up, its right there for all to see. I think it's cute your defending this guy. I wouldn't be surprised if you were Tetro yourself. Its amusing to think that people are so enamored with him that all these posts are because he left CSA. You seem to have some hang up with that. I can assure you I have no affiliation to CSA, and I'm ashamed to say we belong to MFA. Tetro has single handedly made MFA a laughingstock amongst the soccer community. He has brought so much negative attention to our club by his actions. This weekend was a huge disappointment for his teams, and the parents I spoke to said he was so heated up after his loss to Las Vegas that he cursed his goalie out in front of the players on the bench during the pk's. What a class act.
                You are literally inventing new lies on top of your previous lies. You should really examine your obsession with RT with a professional.

Comment

You are literally inventing new lies on top of your previous lies. You should really examine your obsession with RT with a professional.
                  Oh hey Ryan. How are you doing? Still crying over your big loss this weekend?

Comment

Oh hey Ryan. How are you doing? Still crying over your big loss this weekend?
                    Be nice to him. He was locked in his trophy room since he came back from Dallas sobbing away. If this guy doesn't win this weekend they are putting him on suicide watch.

Comment

Be nice to him. He was locked in his trophy room since he came back from Dallas sobbing away. If this guy doesn't win this weekend they are putting him on suicide watch.
                      What an obsessed loser you are. Three straight posts today including your We are the Shore. You are the reason this forum is unreadable.

Comment

As I sit here and read all these silly threads. one thing stands out. There are so many of you jealous of MF Shore. Instead of bitching about us, why not take that energy and work with your kid? Maybe, just maybe RT will see something in your child and give her a chance at playing at one of the best clubs NJ has to offer? RT is a proven winner, having had more visits to the podium than any other coach in NJ. His success record stands out on it's own. You saw what this talented coach did with his 09 team. Took kids that got so/so training from NS from CSA and MS from PDA and turned these kids into winners. Theres a reason why NS, MS, NH and DM are scared of this guy. There's a reason why kids are running from CSA, PSA and PDA to come to MF Shore. They know where the winners go. Look at NS's 08 and 09 teams at CSA. Both teams are garbage. NH from PDA? Put a fork in your 09 team, they are done. MF Shore got the 09 ECNL. Why? Because RT is a proven WINNER! Pretty soon DB will be gone and RT will be the new DOC at MF, and then you will see the **** fly! Keep an eye on MF Shore's 2010 and 2011 teams. Soon to join his 09 team and rank #1 in the country! I guess when that happens there will be alot more crying on here. Don't worry, we are use to it. It's lonely at the top, but at least we have the 2010 and 2011 teams to keep us company. Don't understand what I am talking about? Don't worry about it, it's a Shore thing! We are the Shore!

Comment

As I sit here and read all these silly threads. one thing stands out. There are so many of you jealous of MF Shore. Instead of bitching about us, why not take that energy and work with your kid? Maybe, just maybe RT will see something in your child and give her a chance at playing at one of the best clubs NJ has to offer? RT is a proven winner, having had more visits to the podium than any other coach in NJ. His success record stands out on it's own. You saw what this talented coach did with his 09 team. Took kids that got so/so training from NS from CSA and MS from PDA and turned these kids into winners. Theres a reason why NS, MS, NH and DM are scared of this guy. There's a reason why kids are running from CSA, PSA and PDA to come to MF Shore. They know where the winners go. Look at NS's 08 and 09 teams at CSA. Both teams are garbage. NH from PDA? Put a fork in your 09 team, they are done. MF Shore got the 09 ECNL. Why? Because RT is a proven WINNER! Pretty soon DB will be gone and RT will be the new DOC at MF, and then you will see the **** fly! Keep an eye on MF Shore's 2010 and 2011 teams. Soon to join his 09 team and rank #1 in the country! I guess when that happens there will be alot more crying on here. Don't worry, we are use to it. It's lonely at the top, but at least we have the 2010 and 2011 teams to keep us company. Don't understand what I am talking about? Don't worry about it, it's a Shore thing! We are the Shore!
                          What a bunch of *******s

Comment

Yeah I prefer missionary instead.

Comment

Funny Farm

Rarely does a human stoop to the depths/level you are attempting to reach. 30 years ago you would have been put away in a nice friendly atmosphere with other like minded residents but sadly in 2021 it would appear that certifiably crazy just doesn't get addressed as well as it used to.

The sane folks are really hoping you don't have kids so your mental issues don't get passed on to future generations.

Comment

OP - You've got real issues to deal with in your life. Get off this internet message board and talk to someone who cares about you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X