Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Revolution sports Therapy will fix it all.

Been on Payroll for a long time.

Hopefully they can get things worked out with Shaun's immigration papers and keep him at the club.

He seems to be the only one with integrity at that club anymore.

I never rated Stuart as a good coach or director once.I got to see him and his team in action.

Hes convinced those parents move club affiliation 3 times!

The only difference has been coach Stuart's compensation package!

He has got kids to play under 4 clubs! All depending on who pays him the most??

He looks and acts like a person that knows he is in borrowed time in our country. Snatching all the cash he can before he gets the one way ticket.

Comment

Mike Moore endorsed Campbell

Hopefully they can get things worked out with Shaun's immigration papers and keep him at the club.

I never rated Stuart as a good coach or director once.I got to see him and his team in action.

He looks and acts like a person that knows he is in borrowed time in our country. Snatching all the cash he can before he gets the one way ticket.
      Mike Moore is a big time friend of Blevins and is well aware of scumbag stu and his shady dealings.

Mike moore?

Mike Moore, the chairman of the Tourist Development Council and Pasco County Commissioner, said the exposure possibilities for Pasco were “off the charts.”

Comment

Legal issues following Stuart and Tammy Campbell

This stuttering fool and his criminal wife will be prosecuted..

Im sure JB and MB will do right by the club.

Comment

This stuttering fool and his criminal wife will be prosecuted..

Im sure JB and MB will do right by the club.
          Did you go back 4 weeks for that? LOL

Comment

Their solution and Palermo was ok with it. Was to start a new for profit company. And change the name. No they don't have to disclose anything going forward. Thankful to the Lord that they have a well documented trail and are going to be held accountable.. The kids win
            It appears Joe Palermo has a lot to be proud of.
            Years of service and then sits on a board of trusted people that he aided in criminal behaviour

Joe, crooked cops have no place in our club.

Please go back to beating protesters you low level bully.

Every meeting I've neen at he talks about himself and his " service".

Amazing how he wont leave the board!

Still got his sticky fingers in the cookie jar.

Joe Joe. You gotta go !

Such a scumbag and bad legacy for his grandchildren.

Comment

It appears Joe Palermo has a lot to be proud of.
              Years of service and then sits on a board of trusted people that he aided in criminal behaviour

Joe, crooked cops have no place in our club.

Please go back to beating protesters you low level bully.

Every meeting I've neen at he talks about himself and his " service".

Amazing how he wont leave the board!

Still got his sticky fingers in the cookie jar.

Joe Joe. You gotta go !

Such a scumbag and bad legacy for his grandchildren.

As a former member and seeing and hearing JP in action. It surprised me not one bit that he is still there.

He loves feeling that power of screwing with children and families for no reason....

Threatening with his talk all the time.

Horrible person. Hope you guys get rid of him soon from that club. It is a disgrace hes there still.

Comment

I can tell you what happened my family left the Club last year. JB their president and her husband MB ran the Club to the ground. Now they are trying to run EO & RC out so that SC & MB can run the Club with no oversight. WC Soccer Club does not have a proper board its a made up Board. If the members were smart they would vote in a real board and ask to see the books. The real Board at WC is the WCAA. Its sad to see whats happening at WC. And I agree WC is becoming a Summer Camp Club.
                I guess Stuart Campbell and his wife took over and are running all social media. Its like fox news over there. If fox news couldn't spell or use grammar in the proper way. Typical uneducated trailer trash.

They have shut down WCAA. Screwed the Blevins over and left a trail of bad will among everyone.

RADD won't employ scumbags like this. Tammy is cancer in the club if shes got access to money.

Beware.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I guess Stuart Campbell and his wife took over and are running all social media. Its like fox news over there. If fox news couldn't spell or use grammar in the proper way. Typical uneducated trailer trash.

They have shut down WCAA. Screwed the Blevins over and left a trail of bad will among everyone.

RADD won't employ scumbags like this. Tammy is cancer in the club if shes got access to money.

Beware.
                  Stuart is now at Florida Pretender and bringing over their best players to his coaching gig at Pasco Hernando State College.

Comment

Beware.
                    Your kid got cut obviously.Probably didn’t know which bathroom to use either. No need to be angry about it tho.Disappointed yes,angry no.

Comment

How does the WC BOD let the Club fall apart? How do you have two families run the entire Club? WC used to be a respectable Club when my kids used to be there, it has turned into a Recreational Club. Their Social Media promotes SC Camps more then they do their own Club?
                      Wesley chapel club is decimated. What happened?

Comment

Coaches and teams went carpetbagging to Florida Pretenders with lies of the club getting Girls ECNL until they read the fine print that it was opportunities to play ECNL teams at places like Jefferson Cup or in tournaments that those teams might participate in. Even SC was hired by the Pretenders
                        - despite a year earlier being praised by AL from TBU.

Comment

Coaches and teams went carpetbagging to Florida Pretenders with lies of the club getting Girls ECNL until they read the fine print that it was opportunities to play ECNL teams at places like Jefferson Cup or in tournaments that those teams might participate in. Even SC was hired by the Pretenders
                          - despite a year earlier being praised by AL from TBU.

Comment

Testing

Comment

Sporting Wesley Chapel is still a club. Florida Premier will not rest until they take over the fields. Yes, Wesley Chapel was been burned quite a few time and a few bad eggs are likely to blame. The good news is many have left, sadly they took there players who now play for filler teams.

I blame politics, coaches and angry parents who are in denial that high school is over.

However the kids who have stayed are doing their best and the coaches who stayed are passionate. The club has more character now than ever before. The teams are working hard and this program will rebuild. No promises, just hard work, honor

Comment

The location is great. The fields are great even if they have to be shared. The problem hasn't been the coaches, it has been the leadership and that is still a problem. If that changes, watch out. WC might blow up again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X