Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Con... we know what you meant. Again the sky is falling when the Dem's are in power right?

In your world you have to wonder how we made it this far when the Dem's were in power right?

So we've had 16 Dem's as President and 19 as Republicans Mmmmmmm the sky hasen't fallen under any party Pee Wee, but we have hard 2 crooked criminal Republican Presidents that have been Impeached with one completely resigning and the other impeached twice both making history for their abuse of power.

At least ole man Clinton wanted a young female of "mature age" to svck on his pee-pee, which BTW was inappropriate and wrong of a Sitting President but im not made at him after all who wouldn't want their Pee-Pee svcked by an attractive young women who complied.
    Go back to first grade so that you can learn how to write a proper sentence. Does your mommy know you are on the internet?

Comment

Go back to first grade so that you can learn how to write a proper sentence. Does your mommy know you are on the internet?
      Different poster to note you dodged dealing with the specifics.

BTW you should talk to a con we refer to around here as “TC” if you are concerned about grammar, spelling, sentence structure etc.

Comment

lol what a dumb con you are.

Doesn’t look like Fed will raise rates (which are rock bottom) until 2022.

Fed raised rates like ten times during the decade long economic expansion ushered in by Obama and killed by Trump with his pre-pandemic recession.

Con probably isn’t aware that rates always go up at similar times. Dumb con must think that rock bottom rates show a strong economy (they don’t)

Try to learn something con. Rates will go up in the future at some point.

Jeez have I said you are dumb?
        rates dont have to go up- unless there are external factors
        thats a nice way to put the obama economy- nice touch
        slowest economic recovery evaaaaaa

we keep spending like we have daddys credit card and we wont have an economy

BTW did you figure out what i posted earlier-you seemed to skip around that

Comment

Con... we know what you meant. Again the sky is falling when the Dem's are in power right?

In your world you have to wonder how we made it this far when the Dem's were in power right?

So we've had 16 Dem's as President and 19 as Republicans Mmmmmmm the sky hasen't fallen under any party Pee Wee, but we have hard 2 crooked criminal Republican Presidents that have been Impeached with one completely resigning and the other impeached twice both making history for their abuse of power.

At least ole man Clinton wanted a young female of "mature age" to svck on his pee-pee, which BTW was inappropriate and wrong of a Sitting President but im not made at him after all who wouldn't want their Pee-Pee svcked by an attractive young women who complied.
          i never said the sky is falling- i simply stated 2 facts which got your panties all bunched up
          for some this is an opportunity for others the sky is falling

Comment

i never said the sky is falling- i simply stated 2 facts which got your panties all bunched up
            for some this is an opportunity for others the sky is falling
            Same different poster here to again say you dodged the particulars the OP raised.

Comment

Same different poster here to again say you dodged the particulars the OP raised.
              refresh our memories

*** are you babbling about?

Comment

refresh our memories

*** are you babbling about?
                Easy peasy.

Here’s your OP.

the equity market is on its longest losing streak in 4 months and the fed is going to raise rates

those arent signs of someone hitting anything those are signs of strike 2,2 outs in the bottom of the 9th
                Then after being shown data to the contrary you started with the “I never claimed ….” stuff.

Like I said. Easy peasy.

Comment

Easy peasy.

Here’s your OP.

Then after being shown data to the contrary you started with the “I never claimed ….” stuff.

Like I said. Easy peasy.
                  Cant wait to get tshibaca in the senate in Alaska. Trump is making the senate hot again. Get that hag who was gifted the senate seat by her dad, literally.

Comment

Cant wait to get tshibaca in the senate in Alaska. Trump is making the senate hot again. Get that hag who was gifted the senate seat by her dad, literally.
                    You mean the one who lost the GQP nomination in 2010 and then, without the endorsement from top of GQP ticket, trounced the GQP candidate in the general?

The same one who trounced Trump-endorsed Joe Miller in 2016 by 15 points? Nothing will be different this time. If the MAGAT takes the GQP nomination, Murkowski will just win the general as an independent. Dems won’t run a strong candidate - she’s been giving them a vote when needed and she will again if they take this route.

Love your desperation though. ❤️ 💕 💗 it!

Comment

You mean the one who lost the GQP nomination in 2010 and then, without the endorsement from top of GQP ticket, trounced the GQP candidate in the general?

The same one who trounced Trump-endorsed Joe Miller in 2016 by 15 points? Nothing will be different this time. If the MAGAT takes the GQP nomination, Murkowski will just win the general as an independent. Dems won’t run a strong candidate - she’s been giving them a vote when needed and she will again if they take this route.

Love your desperation though. ❤️ 💕 💗 it!
                      Nah...this time is different.....have you seen her rack?

Comment

Easy peasy.

Here’s your OP.

Like I said. Easy peasy.
                        The market is in the longest losing streak in 4 months look at the chart
                        And the fed did announce they were raising rates

What I didn’t say
                        That we were on a four month losing streak- you need to read the things called words
                        They mean things

Comment

What I didn’t say
                          That we were on a four month losing streak- you need to read the things called words
                          They mean things
                          LA judge just dealt Joey pens an L. Rules he overstepped his authority halting leases on federal lands for drilling.

That’s what happens when you rule by a pen alone.

Comment

What I didn’t say
                            They mean things
                            Facts and logic are irrelevant to Democraps. They just want to steal other people's money and insist that other people do the heavy lifting.

Comment

Democraps' logic when it comes to economics. The market went up when I stood outside and flapped my arms. Therefore, if I go out and flap my arms twice as hard, the market will go up twice as much. What morons.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X