Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be highly unusual. All my white friends tell their kids to be respectful to police and to comply with their instructions. Hell, I myself, have always addressed police officers with "Yes, Sir." If all the *******s with some victimhood mentality instilled by Democratic bullsh8t did they same, they would have no problems. Virtually all incidents occur after suspects resist arrest, flee, and/or draw weapons.
    Reparations are due.

An estimated 19% of Black American families, roughly 3.5 million households, have a negative net worth because of a history of discriminatory policies from the government and private industry that has hindered their accumulation of wealth over time, according to a new McKinsey & Company study released Thursday.
    Just 8% of White households have a negative net worth today by comparison, according to the global management consulting firm's comprehensive report on the economic state of Black America. An additional 4.3 million Black households have a net worth of less than $10,000, the study's authors said.

Before you pay, could this be the reason?

The study also quantifies how Black Americans, who make up about 13% of the US population, are concentrated in lower-wage occupations and underrepresented in higher-paying careers. Black workers represent just 5% of the nation's physicians and 4.5% of its software developers.
    Yet roughly 35% of all US nursing assistants, an occupation with a median wage of just $23,000, and one-third of all security guards and school bus drivers are Black.

All about the STEM people....no one trying to fix that though. Just blaming slavery and systematic racism. Make SAT easier wasn’t the answer either. Maybe we need to make these kids do some homework and keep them off the streets at 2am on a school, night. Hard to get tased when you are home sleeping!

Comment

Gun wielding Ken and Barbie McClosky plead guilty to misdemeanor gun charges in a St Louis court this week. As part of the plea deal they have to turn over their fire arms. Yet, after court their attorney said the couple would do the same thing again should the situation arise. Doesn't sound like they are very repentant. These two fools are lawyers and the husband is running for the Senate! Today's white, entitled, bigoted and law breaking GOP.

Comment

Gun wielding Ken and Barbie McClosky plead guilty to misdemeanor gun charges in a St Louis court this week. As part of the plea deal they have to turn over their fire arms. Yet, after court their attorney said the couple would do the same thing again should the situation arise. Doesn't sound like they are very repentant. These two fools are lawyers and the husband is running for the Senate! Today's white, entitled, bigoted and law breaking GOP.
        Are you equally upset that Chicago had the toughest gun laws but the most gun deaths?

Comment

Reparations are due.

An estimated 19% of Black American families, roughly 3.5 million households, have a negative net worth because of a history of discriminatory policies from the government and private industry that has hindered their accumulation of wealth over time, according to a new McKinsey & Company study released Thursday.
          Just 8% of White households have a negative net worth today by comparison, according to the global management consulting firm's comprehensive report on the economic state of Black America. An additional 4.3 million Black households have a net worth of less than $10,000, the study's authors said.

Before you pay, could this be the reason?

The study also quantifies how Black Americans, who make up about 13% of the US population, are concentrated in lower-wage occupations and underrepresented in higher-paying careers. Black workers represent just 5% of the nation's physicians and 4.5% of its software developers.
          Yet roughly 35% of all US nursing assistants, an occupation with a median wage of just $23,000, and one-third of all security guards and school bus drivers are Black.

All about the STEM people....no one trying to fix that though. Just blaming slavery and systematic racism. Make SAT easier wasn’t the answer either. Maybe we need to make these kids do some homework and keep them off the streets at 2am on a school, night. Hard to get tased when you are home sleeping!
          Yes I'm sure being born into the "wrong" zip codes with some of the nation's poorest underperforming schools has little to do with that 🤔. Every child should have equal access to a quality k-12 education regardless of where they live. Families can't afford preK to get their kids off on a better track. Even community college is unaffordable for many, thus limiting their work opportunities - college is 10x worse. Biden's proposals for universal pre K and free CC would be game changers for all poor/ working class families regardless of race, but it also would help level the playing field some.

Comment

Yes I'm sure being born into the "wrong" zip codes with some of the nation's poorest underperforming schools has little to do with that 🤔. Every child should have equal access to a quality k-12 education regardless of where they live. Families can't afford preK to get their kids off on a better track. Even community college is unaffordable for many, thus limiting their work opportunities - college is 10x worse. Biden's proposals for universal pre K and free CC would be game changers for all poor/ working class families regardless of race, but it also would help level the playing field some.
            Wrong universal pre k is not the issue. Liberals want to believe that, but show me a study that shows inner city minorities that went to pre school and then went to nyc public schools and they had better math and reading scores did any than minorities who did not go to pre k and went to nyc public schools.

That is just an excuse. Minority parents don’t stress school as much and don’t help teach their children, like say an Asian family or a white family in the suburbs. Once they fall behind, those kids cut school and or become distractions in school for others trying to learn.

College isn’t for everyone. If you don’t have the study/work habits and are behind in reading and math, good luck. I don’t care if they make it free, if you dont work, you will not succeed. I’m not hiring any community college kid with a 2.0 gpa. No one wants that kid. Sanitation doesn’t even want that kid these days. Best to join the military and learn a trade. Get a union job after and fake an injury and collect 3/4 pension and social security.

Comment

BLM and other minority activists are now pushing for $1 million per person in reparations (despite the fact we have already spent trillions on welfare, housing assistance, education assistance and affirmative action). Hope you wet-behind-the-ears liberal kids step up to the plate when the kind of leftist policies you support eventually get enacted. You will have to work very hard to pay each slug sitting on his couch $1 million. Get ready.

Comment

BLM and other minority activists are now pushing for $1 million per person in reparations (despite the fact we have already spent trillions on welfare, housing assistance, education assistance and affirmative action). Hope you wet-behind-the-ears liberal kids step up to the plate when the kind of leftist policies you support eventually get enacted. You will have to work very hard to pay each slug sitting on his couch $1 million. Get ready.
                Black lives commit tax fraud...failure to declare donations....hope she goes to jail

https://nypost.com/2021/06/19/nonpro...ose-donations/

Comment

They are white
                  Entitled to peace and quiet on a private street
                  Nothing they did was bigoted
                  Misdemeanor gun charge? Plea deal?
                  Haha you thought they were going to jail

Comment

Wrong universal pre k is not the issue. Liberals want to believe that, but show me a study that shows inner city minorities that went to pre school and then went to nyc public schools and they had better math and reading scores did any than minorities who did not go to pre k and went to nyc public schools.

That is just an excuse. Minority parents don’t stress school as much and don’t help teach their children, like say an Asian family or a white family in the suburbs. Once they fall behind, those kids cut school and or become distractions in school for others trying to learn.

College isn’t for everyone. If you don’t have the study/work habits and are behind in reading and math, good luck. I don’t care if they make it free, if you dont work, you will not succeed. I’m not hiring any community college kid with a 2.0 gpa. No one wants that kid. Sanitation doesn’t even want that kid these days. Best to join the military and learn a trade. Get a union job after and fake an injury and collect 3/4 pension and social security.

The left makes all kinds of excuses because doing so feeds the desire for handouts, which supports democrats. They never look to personal responsibility, which is the only thing that will help people improve themselves.

Universal pre-K is just a glorified baby sitting service. Look at the studies. Middle class people read to their kids, the teach them tens of thousands of discrete words by the time they are five, instill in them a sense of ambition, make sure the kids go to school, and take an interest in their homework. Too many minorities are single parents (because the Democratic welfare state has destroyed black two parent families), teach their kids only a few hundred discrete words, teach them (consistent with Democratic philosophy) they are victims without hope, and take no interest in making sure they go to school or do well there. Universal pre-K is meaningless within this bigger picture.

Comment

Are you equally upset that Chicago had the toughest gun laws but the most gun deaths?
                      Of course not
                      Black on black crime doesn’t count

Comment

They are white
                        Entitled to peace and quiet on a private street
                        Nothing they did was bigoted
                        Misdemeanor gun charge? Plea deal?
                        Haha you thought they were going to jail
                        And every day dozens of gun wielding Democrats in our cities kill innocent victims. When will you perverted, morally bankrupt Democrats say anything about that?

Comment

typical

And every day dozens of gun wielding Democrats in our cities kill innocent victims. When will you perverted, morally bankrupt Democrats say anything about that?
                          A U.S. hammer thrower turned away from the American flag as she stood on the medal podium at the Olympic trials during the national anthem on Saturday, saying she’s “pissed” the Star-Spangled Banner was played as she received her bronze medal.

Gwen Berry — who qualified for her second U.S. Olympic team during the trials — shifted to face the stands rather than the flag before holding up a black shirt that reads “Activist Athlete.”

“I feel like it was a set-up, and they did it on purpose,” Berry said of the timing of the anthem. “I was pissed, to be honest.”

“They had enough opportunities to play the national anthem before we got up there,” Berry said in Oregon, where the trials are being held. “I was thinking about what I should do. Eventually I stayed there and I swayed, I put my shirt over my head. It was real disrespectful.”

Berry went on to call the playing of the national anthem a “set up” and that she didn’t plan on staging a protest.

if best you could do is third in the US, we probably shouldnt even let her go represent us.

Comment

A U.S. hammer thrower turned away from the American flag as she stood on the medal podium at the Olympic trials during the national anthem on Saturday, saying she’s “pissed” the Star-Spangled Banner was played as she received her bronze medal.

Gwen Berry — who qualified for her second U.S. Olympic team during the trials — shifted to face the stands rather than the flag before holding up a black shirt that reads “Activist Athlete.”

“I feel like it was a set-up, and they did it on purpose,” Berry said of the timing of the anthem. “I was pissed, to be honest.”

“They had enough opportunities to play the national anthem before we got up there,” Berry said in Oregon, where the trials are being held. “I was thinking about what I should do. Eventually I stayed there and I swayed, I put my shirt over my head. It was real disrespectful.”

Berry went on to call the playing of the national anthem a “set up” and that she didn’t plan on staging a protest.

if best you could do is third in the US, we probably shouldnt even let her go represent us.
                            she is a straight up hypocrite
                            she doesnt like the Nat anthem or the flag for whatever reasons (and i have no problem with her feeling like she has to protest whatever)
                            but then she will go out with the flag and the USA on her uniform and represent the very thing she wants to protest

you want to protest-fine
                            go out get the top spot and decline the offer to join the team

Comment

BLM = Buy Lots of Mansions

she is a straight up hypocrite
                              she doesnt like the Nat anthem or the flag for whatever reasons (and i have no problem with her feeling like she has to protest whatever)
                              but then she will go out with the flag and the USA on her uniform and represent the very thing she wants to protest

you want to protest-fine
                              go out get the top spot and decline the offer to join the team
                              i think the olympic commitee has a team for qualified athletes that have no country to represent. for refugees as an example.

Comment

i think the olympic commitee has a team for qualified athletes that have no country to represent. for refugees as an example.
                                I mean....I’m just sayin

https://nypost.com/2021/06/28/new-fo...oting-suspect/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X