Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    honestly- no sarcasm- find LR. He is the official king of RI soccer. Guy knows anything and everything about RI soccer. If I were you I'd reach out to king LR asap for real info. LR rules the RI soccer scene! Others on ts are just pure jealous of his success on multi levels. Long live king Louie!!!
    That is laughable! LR has taken club kids and brought them to Superliga to win. No extra training, no development. On a club level, he is a joke. He is basically a 2010 level coach and even then any success he has had there has been due to one dominant player.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That is laughable! LR has taken club kids and brought them to Superliga to win. No extra training, no development. On a club level, he is a joke. He is basically a 2010 level coach and even then any success he has had there has been due to one dominant player.
      He been coaching way before the 2010 group.

Comment

Lou,s is a snake and a joke and a clown big feet that they call him in the soccer city all he does is take players from other teams that he's never coached and he tries to get all the credit which the players were at other organizations coached by real coaches If your player is not at that level he doesn't play them then the parents get upset and they leave his team and he get other place from his organization to play on his team while your kids are sitting the bench let's play time so he can win a game. Then when parents realize what's really going on there they realize **** I messed up by coming over here at this clown in this organization🤡🤡🤡🤡

Comment

Been following this TS thread for a while. My kid is not at Bayside or Surf but I do have friends who are at both clubs and have gone to Surf from Bayside. Speaking specifically about 2010 girls it’s been a tough year on those girls especially those who left Bayside in hopes of better coaching and opportunities at Surf. Those girls are kids. And they have been treated like pawns in a fight between club egos. Shame on those men. Some of the girls were hurt in the process of chasing wins and dueling egos. I don’t know much about LR coaching, don’t care. I do know many girls started a 2010 team with parents trusting a new club or following an old coach only to get benched when this coach found better players. Lots of girls were acquired this year from a couple clubs, sold a line, only to them be cut, benched or moved to the B team. I hope the girls are able to find their way back to Bayside or wherever they came from. Surf if you Cates about your players especially still so young you would not crush confidence you’d bring your team along and focus on player development. Your reputation of recruiting then dumping for better alllll year long has made many families upset and the word is getting around. Trust is gone. Unfortunate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X