Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said. I have to also add that some of the people who bitch and bash prime , had they’re kids show up for the ID. Camp... kids from PBG, Weston,Boca to name a few. My kid was a 2021 and I have to say , her whole team got some very nice commitments ! Now I’m seeing the 2022s also getting picked up with some nice offers as well. I will also add that I personally have heard some top D1 coaches say they know of Prime and the program! And no , I’m not Andre, Alan or anyone else who works at the club, Just a very happy parent who had my kid at prime for the last 4 years
    Ummmmm….ok. You have “personally have heard some TOP D1 coaches say they know of Prime.”

You have a lot of personal interactions with top D1 coaches? Riiiiiiiiiiight. We believe you.

Comment

Ummmmm….ok. You have “personally have heard some TOP D1 coaches say they know of Prime.”

You have a lot of personal interactions with top D1 coaches? Riiiiiiiiiiight. We believe you.
      Smh - lol

If you can kick a ball are a female and don’t expect any athletic money you will play college soccer

Comment

No that’s the boys. All wanna be pros. Not. Don’t be jealous at girls soccer

Comment

Yep. PLENTY of interactions. Sorry your kid sucks. But yes. I have been told by a few coaches that they are very familiar with sunrise, and I’ll stand corrected , my kid has been speaking with these coaches , And they all know of sunrise and prime. Club been around for awhile and has produced some great players. (I know , now your gonna say prime “stole” players from surrounding clubs and didn’t actually train them.. lol. Pathetic ! keep bashing the club , we are all doing just fine.

Comment

Yep. PLENTY of interactions. Sorry your kid sucks. But yes. I have been told by a few coaches that they are very familiar with sunrise, and I’ll stand corrected , my kid has been speaking with these coaches , And they all know of sunrise and prime. Club been around for awhile and has produced some great players. (I know , now your gonna say prime “stole” players from surrounding clubs and didn’t actually train them.. lol. Pathetic ! keep bashing the club , we are all doing just fine.
            Lol…congrats on your kid “speaking with coaches.” That’s….quite something, lol. I wouldn’t worry about my kid, she’s doing just fine for herself, thanks.

Comment

Lol…congrats on your kid “speaking with coaches.” That’s….quite something, lol. I wouldn’t worry about my kid, she’s doing just fine for herself, thanks.
              I doubt it

Comment

Students entering their junior year can speak to coaches starting June 15th - all coaches will make themselves or assistants available - unfortunately doesn’t mean anything (mostly)

College is a business , they will all talk to you and talk wonders about their program - if parents or loans are paying they don’t mind having you on the bench

What matters is how much athletic money they will offer … once they have identified a kid , they are vetted through film , games and coaches before any money decisions are made usually in their senior year

Good luck

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X