X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 girls team FC bucks

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong. Not all clubs have BRD's. Players move from club to club, yes, but making deals for those players is not done by every club. Bucks are the best at that!
    And you are delusional to think that backroom deals don’t happen at all of the clubs

Comment

Wrong. Not all clubs have BRD's. Players move from club to club, yes, but making deals for those players is not done by every club. Bucks are the best at that!
      #FCBackroom deal!

Comment

Shady deals,, BRD's happen everywhere more than you think. Example: I was independent evaluator at Ukies tryouts a few years ago.Twins from outside of the club were at tryouts. Head coach of age group told me to focus on them. My observation was that one was clearly A team, the other was not. Coach agreed, but in order to secure the better of the two, he had to offer both an A team spot. So some other kid more worthy of that spot was sacrificed. I see these package deals all the time.
        Not really a BRD if they were both at TRYOUTS right?!

Comment

Correct both at tryouts, but only one was deserving of top team spot. So call it what you like, it was Shady, and a perfect example of what goes on routinely at many clubs. Coaches don't have the guts to do what is right, parents aren't willing to speak up for what is clearly wrong because they are so protective of securing their own child's spot, and the few that do have legitimate gripes, and express their feelings to club leadership are dismissed as uninformed delusional soccer parents.

Comment

Shady deals,, BRD's happen everywhere more than you think. Example: I was independent evaluator at Ukies tryouts a few years ago.Twins from outside of the club were at tryouts. Head coach of age group told me to focus on them. My observation was that one was clearly A team, the other was not. Coach agreed, but in order to secure the better of the two, he had to offer both an A team spot. So some other kid more worthy of that spot was sacrificed. I see these package deals all the time.
            Nobody cares who the 18th kid on the roster is.

Comment

So true. Then the 19th-25th kids are another story.

Comment

Nobody cares who the 18th kid on the roster is.
                Maybe the lesson is....don’t discount kids on the B team. They might not belong there, they are just on the wrong side of a BRD.

Comment

SB hasn’t won anything in over 2 yr’s. But SB is undefeated at belittling kids & raking in that training $. Already got striped of his 2008 team, what’s next? Oh adultery, can’t make this stuff up

Comment

Is it true that the 08 girls ECNL team coach quit, that team can’t keep a coach if it’s true, what the hell is going on over there

Comment

Ryan Tetro from Matchfit Shore is a drunken loser who encourages his players to intentionally hurt other players. Any parents that still think this guy is a great coach and role model for your kids need to have your head examined.
                      https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTh2tBR...dium=copy_link

Comment

What an absolute disgrace FC Bucks and their decisions related to the 08 Girls age group. Had three competitive teams at their levels last year of which the ECNL team performed the worst. Advance to this year and ECNL team is still trash because they hold on to whiny parents players who dont know how to play the game and forced out several coaches. Gone through yet another coach as AA bails. Told Koch would coach and Fehrle does all the coaching. An absolute disgrace and joke. Mind you after they collected all fees. Gonna be a long season before they all bail and Bucks struggles to field one team.

Comment

Is SB still coaching the 08RL? Do those teams ever play each other?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                            What an absolute disgrace FC Bucks and their decisions related to the 08 Girls age group. Had three competitive teams at their levels last year of which the ECNL team performed the worst. Advance to this year and ECNL team is still trash because they hold on to whiny parents players who dont know how to play the game and forced out several coaches. Gone through yet another coach as AA bails. Told Koch would coach and Fehrle does all the coaching. An absolute disgrace and joke. Mind you after they collected all fees. Gonna be a long season before they all bail and Bucks struggles to field one team.
                            Why would you be surprised? There were warnings sounded all over this thread! FC bucks is a crap organization the only reason anyone plays for them is bc they are in the ECNL - if they ever lose ECNL as it’s been rumored they are finished.

Comment

Is SB still coaching the 08RL? Do those teams ever play each other?
                              Why would they ever play each other?

Comment

Have no fear, to do you one better they still get to play PDA South 2x. They looked like a hot mess dropping a 4-1 loss to FC Delco on sat. I can only imagine how bad they did against PF on Sun.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X