Susa is cheating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the thing to do is post on TS if I don't like the way the club is handling my kid. That is what is done. Look in the mirror karen..you are on here kvetching with the best of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      what is pathetic is your lame arguments over 10yr old soccer. kids are barely out of pull ups and this is the furthest thing from a national championship.

if you really want to do something about this (other than type away like the pathetic loser you are, go cry, bitch and complain to the soccer police)...in other words...get a life!!!

Am I missing something? Isn't this what a site like this is for? Or is it for this guy who has nothing to do with this situation, probably not even a kid playing soccer, and is on here stalking discussions about said 10 year olds?

Comment

Am I missing something? Isn't this what a site like this is for? Or is it for this guy who has nothing to do with this situation, probably not even a kid playing soccer, and is on here stalking discussions about said 10 year olds?
        how funny someone is now attacking emsc with all this attention on gary low life grossmen

i guess all the attention is getting to him

Comment

i doubt this is true please no stupid replies

i am hearing there are a group of parents on the susa 2011 who are saying they will not be going to the june 26th game unless the club allows them to play the game vs susa 2010

can anyone confirm this?

Comment

i doubt this is true please no stupid replies

i am hearing there are a group of parents on the susa 2011 who are saying they will not be going to the june 26th game unless the club allows them to play the game vs susa 2010

can anyone confirm this?
            Good for them. teaching their kids to have some integrity.

Comment

Good for them. teaching their kids to have some integrity.
              much respect to susa if this is the case.

Comment

Susa is cheating

"Am I missing something? Isn't this what a site like this is for?"
                ....really? Please tell us how this site has helped anyone with their pathetic little problems?
                Please tell us how this site has helped fix your your issues?

I'm just calling the bs as I see it....don't be mad at me you go to TS hoping to fix your bs soccer problems....be smart, be a man, do something like getting a soccer lawyer or something instead of belly aching on TS....perhaps maybe you will earn some respect.

Comment

If there is one word that has no place in this particular thread it is respect. What a load of disrespectful crap was fed to all these players.

Comment

much respect to susa if this is the case.
                    I think you mean to a few SUSA parent. The club gets a D minus...make that an F.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X