Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There were only two subdivisions (North & South) due to the pandemic over the past season. Now that everything is clearing up, or at least looking a lot better, I personally think that the teams in the Northeast conference will return back to one big league, which means regular season games in MD and PA for Bayside National League.
    Girls side used to be set up that way (and there was always a N and S, well before covid). Teams only play the other side of the division once per year, home OR away. So we would travel to MD for games every other year. Girls side split into 2 different conferences this past year (New England and North Atlantic), so PDA (NJ) is as far as we travel for league games now. Wouldn't be surprised if they do something similar on the boys side at some point.

Comment

I'd like to get a handle on what Bayside really has as compared to NEFC and Bolts for boys ECNL. Are Bayside teams all going to be ECNL Regional and NEFC Bolts has National and Regional, which would mean Bayside ECNL regional is playing NEFC and Bolts 3rd teams? Or does Bayside have both levels or the others only have just one? My boy's U13 offer from Bayside just says ECNL. It doesn't say regional on it.

Comment

I'd like to get a handle on what Bayside really has as compared to NEFC and Bolts for boys ECNL. Are Bayside teams all going to be ECNL Regional and NEFC Bolts has National and Regional, which would mean Bayside ECNL regional is playing NEFC and Bolts 3rd teams? Or does Bayside have both levels or the others only have just one? My boy's U13 offer from Bayside just says ECNL. It doesn't say regional on it.
        At the u13 boys level, ECNL will be the second teams for Bayside, Bolts, and NEFC. ECNL regional, also being referred to as ECNL 2 will be the third team. MLS Next is the top team. All of the ECNL clubs will have both national and regional teams. Regional just means that team does not attend the national events that ECNL hosts. Of these clubs only Bolts has MLS at u15 & up so NEFC and Bayside top teams begin to play Bolts second team.

Comment

At the u13 boys level, ECNL will be the second teams for Bayside, Bolts, and NEFC. ECNL regional, also being referred to as ECNL 2 will be the third team. MLS Next is the top team. All of the ECNL clubs will have both national and regional teams. Regional just means that team does not attend the national events that ECNL hosts. Of these clubs only Bolts has MLS at u15 & up so NEFC and Bayside top teams begin to play Bolts second team.
          Bayside FC Teams (Boys) 2021/2022:
          U-13 (2009) & U-14 (2008): 1st team is MLS NEXT; 2nd team is ECNL; 3rd team is ECNL 2 (if applicable)

U-15 (2007) through U-19 (2003/2004): 1st team is ECNL; 2nd team is ECNL 2

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X