Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    THere are lots of crappy male soccer players that would beaten by talented female players. that is my point in case you are missing it on purpose or otherwise.
    lots of crappy parents too

Comment

This is my point. Having top level soccer talen is very rare. being transgender is more extremely rare. having the two ever overlap is even more unlikely. So if that day ever comes - then come on here and carry on about it. Until then, find something more useful to do.
      +1

on and on about girls' track in CT. Take it to the ct. track and field forum.

Comment

This is my point. Having top level soccer talen is very rare. being transgender is more extremely rare. having the two ever overlap is even more unlikely. So if that day ever comes - then come on here and carry on about it. Until then, find something more useful to do.
        That's not a good point because we aren't saying that the best men in the world are going to compete as women and dominate.

We are saying that the above average men in the world are going to compete as women and dominate.

There is a vast difference in ability and athleticism as teens get older. It doesn't take a super male athlete to beat every single woman out there.

Comment

That's not a good point because we aren't saying that the best men in the world are going to compete as women and dominate.

We are saying that the above average men in the world are going to compete as women and dominate.

There is a vast difference in ability and athleticism as teens get older. It doesn't take a super male athlete to beat every single woman out there.
          If and when this rare, above average, transgender, soccer player materializes, then come on here and discuss. Until then, find something more productive to do.

Comment

Trans-gender Boys playing girls soccer

lol. the players on the U15 dallas boys academy team are not excelling merely because they are males......they are extremely gifted soccer players who would beat most male teams of their age and even older.
            the point really went way above and over your head you brainwashed liberal idiot.

The point is that a team full of pimply faced teenagers (that are not good enough to play on the usmnt, arguably one of the worst mens teams in the world) beat the crap out of the most dominate womans soccer team on the planet.

Comment

the point really went way above and over your head you brainwashed liberal idiot.

The point is that a team full of pimply faced teenagers (that are not good enough to play on the usmnt, arguably one of the worst mens teams in the world) beat the crap out of the most dominate womans soccer team on the planet.
              So what? How many are transgender and would like to play for the women's team.

Zero.

Comment

lol she changed her position - and she admits there's hardly any even in the massive state of CA

“I’m not running as a trans activist, I’m running as a California citizen that has lived there for 48 years,” said Jenner. “What I would do as governor is I would put together a commission. Trans women compete in the Olympics, they compete in the NCAA, but when it gets down to the high school level, there’s no guide rules, there’s no rules and regulations how they can.”

“And trans women who are truly trans, who at a very young age, you know, started proper medical treatment, they’ve grown up as girls — of course, they should be able to compete in girls’ sports,” Jenner said. “But yeah, some guy who hasn’t done any therapy, hasn’t done anything, there has to be a review board. And I would be the first governor to put together a review board to review each case,” Jenner added. “Such a small issue. It’s like a nonissue that’s out there. And I would be surprised if there’s 30 trans athletes in the entire state.”

https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/27...-girls-sports/

https://www.newsweek.com/caitlyn-jen...-trans-1595662
                Not a fan of Ms Jenner's politics but even she is saying this isn't a big issue - 30 athletes of a population of 39M people. Don't base media coverage as a gauge of how common trans females are. They are still very uncommon, and those who are athletes even less so.

Comment

So what? How many are transgender and would like to play for the women's team.

Zero.
                  at the moment

Comment

at the moment
                    exactly. stop wasting our time with nonsense. go post on the track forum.

Comment

exactly. stop wasting our time with nonsense. go post on the track forum.
                      why? same question. sport is irrelevant and it will happen.

Comment

why? same question. sport is irrelevant and it will happen.
                        doubt it.

Comment

First openly trans woman soccer player in the Olympics playing for Canada. Coming soon to a high school near you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....te/%3famp=true

Comment

Hello, my daughter has graduated from HS, but I wanted some opinions on the situation of boys who are transitioning to female being allowed to play girls soccer. If my kid was till playing and she had to play against a trans-boy who was stronger and faster than her, I would be pretty upset. I understand that trans-kids need to have the same rights as everyone else, but does that include a physical sport like soccer????
                            Do not worry. The chances of this happening on her team or on any of the teams she will compete against is miniscule. Your energy would be better spent keeping her safe from drugs, alcohol, or tripping on her dorm room rug.

Comment

First openly trans woman soccer player in the Olympics playing for Canada. Coming soon to a high school near you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....te/%3famp=true
                              Isn't Quinn a biological woman who is transitioned to be a man? That's not quite what people are worried about.

Comment

Isn't Quinn a biological woman who is transitioned to be a man? That's not quite what people are worried about.
                                Well they are playing on the Canadian women's national team. So if you transition from woman to man you play on the womens team and if you transition from man to woman you play on the women's team? Make's a heck of a lot of sense. Doesn't it?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X