Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im the team manager that you are referring to. The fact is you are a lazy s.o.b. I wish you put as much effort in assisting the team as you do complaining on an anonymous chat board
    LOL. where's the popcorn?

Comment

Well, if you are the team manager, then nobody likes you. So maybe step aside and let others do the job instead of steamrolling here, which you seem to have time for just fine. Nobody's interested in your drama!

Comment

Well, if you are the team manager, then nobody likes you. So maybe step aside and let others do the job instead of steamrolling here, which you seem to have time for just fine. Nobody's interested in your drama!
        He told you team manager.He pretty much called you a reject.

Comment

Hey team manager! We get it. Your player gets all of the minutes of playtime.
          I remember when your player when to ID camp and my player kicked the crap out of your
          player and your player got cut from the top pool. Can't protect the weak, mama bear.

Comment

Hey team manager! We get it. Your player gets all of the minutes of playtime.
            I remember when your player when to ID camp and my player kicked the crap out of your
            player and your player got cut from the top pool. Can't protect the weak, mama bear.
            Holy crud. You need to take a look at yourself and reevaluate your life choices.

Light and love, yo.

Comment

real or fake

Holy crud. You need to take a look at yourself and reevaluate your life choices.

Light and love, yo.
              Please tell me this thread is pretend. This is like a car accident that you don't want to look at but cant help it. Really sad adulting going on out there.

Comment

I'm pretty sure 90% of this place is trolling. If not, I hope the poor parent who asked the initial question knows what they are getting into!

Comment

Drama?

I’m not the one who is so much of a spineless waste of sperm that I can’t have an adult face to face discussion. If you want to do the job (really any job) raise your hand. If you have an issue with how a manager is managing a team say something.

Until then, in every conversation i have with our coach i will be whispering to them how you are telling all the parents what a bad job they are doing coaching and communicating.

Comment

Drama?

I’m not the one who is so much of a spineless waste of sperm that I can’t have an adult face to face discussion. If you want to do the job (really any job) raise your hand. If you have an issue with how a manager is managing a team say something.

Until then, in every conversation i have with our coach i will be whispering to them how you are telling all the parents what a bad job they are doing coaching and communicating.
                    I agree, you should face him man to man, man to woman, or woman to woman!

Comment

Drama?

And how awful all the other parents think your child is.

Comment

Drama?

So you would turn around and just spread lies to the coach? Definitely the adult here.

Comment

Thank god my youngest is a senior and we are done with this BS

Here's a tip, younger parents: the only part of this that matters is the time spent with your kid and the memories made as a family. The other parents, the coaches, the trophies etc will not matter in 5 years

Comment

So you would turn around and just spread lies to the coach? Definitely the adult here.
                            Yes. How would you handle it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X