Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to like your responses because they seem genuine but I can’t get past the hypocrisy. You know what a big deal is...accusing a US President of being a Secret agent who colluded with a foreign adversary. It doesn’t get any bigger than that. If you wanna bring up fake accusations then going to look for evidence look no further. A wise man once said “you don’t that unless you have proof”. If the Dems didn’t have something concrete about Trump being a spy or foreign agent, they shouldn’t have opened their mouths. It’s what our veterans died for, right? You see, you can’t have it both ways. Dems will be continually be called out for the last 4 years of their complete hypocritical bullshît. Give Trump his day to defend himself in this election and if he loses, I’ll accept it.
    He has himself to blame for losing the election too. Economy is doing well. GDP numbers are great. unemployment is now under 7%. it was 18% in april. we're back economically. he's right we shouldn't shut down. lots of people agree with him on that. But he picked a stupid fight with John Mccain, an american hero. you don't think that hurt him in arizona? what's it to him to just say he's a hero and leave it at that. he called out the entire city of philadelphia in the first debate. philadelphia got even. why tick off an entire city that could hurt you in an election. he just can't control his mouth and that's why he's leaving office.

Comment

He has himself to blame for losing the election too. Economy is doing well. GDP numbers are great. unemployment is now under 7%. it was 18% in april. we're back economically. he's right we shouldn't shut down. lots of people agree with him on that. But he picked a stupid fight with John Mccain, an american hero. you don't think that hurt him in arizona? what's it to him to just say he's a hero and leave it at that. he called out the entire city of philadelphia in the first debate. philadelphia got even. why tick off an entire city that could hurt you in an election. he just can't control his mouth and that's why he's leaving office.
      Nope he screwed up by trying to ignore Covid. Had he managed it better the economy would be doing better and he probably could have won again. He did plenty of other things wrong as well, but this was probably his biggest and most recent in voter's memories

Comment

I want to like your responses because they seem genuine but I can’t get past the hypocrisy. You know what a big deal is...accusing a US President of being a Secret agent who colluded with a foreign adversary. It doesn’t get any bigger than that. If you wanna bring up fake accusations then going to look for evidence look no further. A wise man once said “you don’t that unless you have proof”. If the Dems didn’t have something concrete about Trump being a spy or foreign agent, they shouldn’t have opened their mouths. It’s what our veterans died for, right? You see, you can’t have it both ways. Dems will be continually be called out for the last 4 years of their complete hypocritical bullshît. Give Trump his day to defend himself in this election and if he loses, I’ll accept it.
        The Russians did try to interfere and that was proven. What wasn't proven was the collusion pice. I was never convinced of that part anyway, but definitely Putin wanted Trump to win and is a master manipulator. It is possible Trump ownes Russian oligarrchs money. With Ukraine? Heck yeah he was trying to pressure Ukraine to investigate Biden and he still hasn't let that story go. If it turns out Rudy Colludy made up Hunter laptop story and Trump knew about it? They've got more splainin' to do.

Comment

No you misunderstand, Trump has every right to investigate and request a recount. I don't think it will make a difference, but he's within his rights. What I disagree with is that he first assumed fraud and then went looking for the evidence. Saying that there's widespread fraud in an American election is a big deal. You don't say that unless you have proof. If he didn't have something concrete, he shouldn't have opened his mouth. Our democracy and the freedom in our political system is what our veterans die for. It's not something you open your big mouth about because you lost, unless you have evidence.
          This is exactly the point I was making. How Dems can say with a straight face that Trump shouldn’t say things without concrete evidence is just laughable. Just listen to this idiot and think about what you’re saying. Is this the Biden unity he’s been preaching? This left wing rhetoric is just irresponsible and dangerous!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-...irus-spread-it

MSNBC host Chris Hayes declared on Thursday that “the entire Republican Party” has sided with the coronavirus and is now “actively trying to spread it.”

“Honestly, don't know what to say. We're all human beings with people we love that we want to see. But increasingly the entire Republican Party has basically taken the side of the virus and are actively trying to spread it,”

Comment

This is exactly the point I was making. How Dems can say with a straight face that Trump shouldn’t say things without concrete evidence is just laughable. Just listen to this idiot and think about what you’re saying. Is this the Biden unity he’s been preaching? This left wing rhetoric is just irresponsible and dangerous!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-...irus-spread-it

MSNBC host Chris Hayes declared on Thursday that “the entire Republican Party” has sided with the coronavirus and is now “actively trying to spread it.”

“Honestly, don't know what to say. We're all human beings with people we love that we want to see. But increasingly the entire Republican Party has basically taken the side of the virus and are actively trying to spread it,”
            An 87 year old House congressional member from Alaska who mocked Covid now has it. At that age he could readily die from it. The WH has yet another spreader event with multiple staffers testing positive. Pence has gone AWOL. The secret service just announced 130 staffers either have it or are quarantined following Trumps last travel days pleading up the the election. Multiple states saw cases rise rapidly in the areas where Trump had rallies.

Trump = Typhoid Mary 2020

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X