Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is all about the Money

Is the guy stuffing his pockets with money from Florida Elite going to need pants with smaller pockets now?

Why do the kids on Florida elite all wear green uniforms? Is it because they are viewed as money in someone’s bank?

Comment

My kids doesn't play for FESA or Jax, but I see these types of threads all the time and wonder what people think on this. Why would anyone work for a soccer club, in admin or coaching, if it wasn't a paid position? The volunteer leagues are at the YMCA and we can all agree that you get what you pay for. So of course it is about the money when it is a job. But I also never believe that it is ALL about the money. Other than the head honchos at the very largest clubs, these men and women work more hours than they get paid for so while it is about the money, it is also because they love soccer and/or coaching.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is the guy stuffing his pockets with money from Florida Elite going to need pants with smaller pockets now?

Comment

Why? He’s earning more than ever before. That’s how the grift works.

Comment

My kids doesn't play for FESA or Jax, but I see these types of threads all the time and wonder what people think on this. Why would anyone work for a soccer club, in admin or coaching, if it wasn't a paid position? The volunteer leagues are at the YMCA and we can all agree that you get what you pay for. So of course it is about the money when it is a job. But I also never believe that it is ALL about the money. Other than the head honchos at the very largest clubs, these men and women work more hours than they get paid for so while it is about the money, it is also because they love soccer and/or coaching.
          And the real question you should ask yourself is ,what am I getting out of this after paying all that money. The simple answer is a lighter bank account and frustration

Comment

It's all about money. SB makes a lot but also does a lot. His counterpart at the club across town coaches 1 team and makes six figures. Youth soccer is a multi Billion dollar business. Get over it and enjoy watching your ****ty kid play rec.

Comment

It's all about money. SB makes a lot but also does a lot. His counterpart at the club across town coaches 1 team and makes six figures. Youth soccer is a multi Billion dollar business. Get over it and enjoy watching your ****ty kid play rec.
              It's a shame though that kids like my son and many others who have high soccer IQ's with tremendous talent have to play in this crap . Soccer just ain't ever going to be a recognized sport in america. It's a real shame !!

Comment

Kids before even hitting a grass field should be playing indoor futsal. That teaches them how to play as a team and pass n move . We do it backwards here though. Americans think futsal isnt important . It's the most important technical tool you can give your player ,not only for tech skills but tactical as well.

Comment

Kids before even hitting a grass field should be playing indoor futsal. That teaches them how to play as a team and pass n move . We do it backwards here though. Americans think futsal isnt important . It's the most important technical tool you can give your player ,not only for tech skills but tactical as well.
                  its only partially backwards. younger kids play small sided for that very reason. the geography does not allow indoor futsal in these numbers of kids.

Comment

You know when it is most clear that it is all about the money? When a soccer club starts selling video game leagues to its players. Has FESA started that one yet?

Comment

its only partially backwards. younger kids play small sided for that very reason. the geography does not allow indoor futsal in these numbers of kids.

In brazil they play futsal first then field . I know because my son lived there for 3 years as a child.

Comment

In brazil they play futsal first then field . I know because my son lived there for 3 years as a child.
                        good go back

Comment

I love it when someone compare their sh it hole country to America.

Comment

I love it when someone compare their sh it hole country to America.
                            Let's compare youth players from south america to north america. We don't stand a chance.

Comment

Let's compare youth players from south america to north america. We don't stand a chance.
                              you dont stand a chance against Montana

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X