Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best to Worst (GA, DPL, Impact?)

If i have a player who is not strong enough at this point in her soccer development to play in ECNL (and setting aside ECNL Regional league for the discussion) what is the best option in terms of league competition, GA, Impact or DPL?

And yes, i understand location, coaching, etc. are more important, but i'm just asking about which league is best to worst in terms of competition?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If i have a player who is not strong enough at this point in her soccer development to play in ECNL (and setting aside ECNL Regional league for the discussion) what is the best option in terms of league competition, GA, Impact or DPL?

And yes, i understand location, coaching, etc. are more important, but i'm just asking about which league is best to worst in terms of competition?
    GA - DPL - Impact

Comment

GA
      DPL
      Impact

Comment

ECNL
        GA
        ECNLR-Impact NPL-NEP NPL-DPl-EDP

Comment

ECNL
          GA
          OPP... you know ME!

Comment

ECNL
            GA
            plenty of GAL teams and players in the bottom heap as well.

Comment

OPP... you know ME!
              ODP....a waste of time and money. Just for rich kids.

Comment

ECNL
                GA
                ECNLR-
                NPL

U littles

Nobody really sure about Impact.
                Nothing else matters.

Comment

GA
                  DPL
                  Impact
                  GA is the same as impact npl.

Most kids on GA play Impact NPL as well at least at select they double teams.

Comment

GA is the same as impact npl.

Most kids on GA play Impact NPL as well at least at select they double teams.
                    Huh? Not a single player on our GA team plays on an Impact NPL team. Zero

Comment

Huh? Not a single player on our GA team plays on an Impact NPL team. Zero
                      does it really matter anyways since IMPACT NPL has been finished since early May?? At least it gives the GA players time to focus on their teams and not worry about getting hurt or playing multiple games each weekend.

Comment

does it really matter anyways since IMPACT NPL has been finished since early May?? At least it gives the GA players time to focus on their teams and not worry about getting hurt or playing multiple games each weekend.
                        Truthfully, no idea. Just correcting the obviously false statement that was made. No association with Impact NPL on our GA club; or any NPL for that matter.

Comment

ECNL National
                          GA - Only NEFC and SSS have quality teams in the Northeast.
                          ECNL Regional
                          DPL
                          Impact NPL
                          NEP NPL
                          EDP
                          NEP

Just went through for my daughters age group and firmly believe that the ECNL Regional league is stronger that DPL and impact based on how we have done against teams in those leagues. Also think my oldest daughters team is better than most of the GA teams based on how we did against them this year also.

Comment

ECNL National
                            ECNL Regional
                            DPL
                            Impact NPL
                            NEP NPL
                            EDP
                            NEP

Just went through for my daughters age group and firmly believe that the ECNL Regional league is stronger that DPL and impact based on how we have done against teams in those leagues. Also think my oldest daughters team is better than most of the GA teams based on how we did against them this year also.
                            Obviously it varies location to location and team to team. What is the best fit for your kid matters the most. That's why these broad lists are pretty pointless

Comment

ECNL National
                              ECNL Regional
                              DPL
                              Impact NPL
                              NEP NPL
                              EDP
                              NEP

Curious statement. When you speak of only NEFC and SSS, do you actually look at the records of the teams and look at the results?

03: NEFC in 1st, lost to Seacoast, but look to be the clear leader in this age group; SSS, Oakwood, and a few others all within a game or two of each other.
                              04: NEFC in 4th, lost to Seacost twice. Oakwood & SSS best here
                              05: NEFC in 2nd behind STA, 3-1-1 so far against New England teams (tied Seacost, lost to Oakwood; every game has been a one-goal game)
                              06: NEFC, Oakwood, SSS all about the same

Based on actual head-to-head game results, there isn't much separating all the NE teams. SSS 04 and NEFC 03 are the only teams, results-wise, that are separated from the others.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X