Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    “That guy's got a serious weight problem. Go home. Start exercising. Get him out of here please. Got a bigger problem than I do. Got a bigger problem than all of us.“

Guess who.
    This guy?

The crowd roared with laughter as Donald Trump jokingly called Rosie O’Donnell a “fat pig” at Thursdy night’s GOP debate.

Megyn Kelly asks Trump — “You have called women you don’t like, ‘fat pigs,’ ‘dogs,’ ‘slobs’ and ‘disgusting animals…’ He then interrupts her to say, “Only Rosie O’Donnell.”
    Of course, he was lying like a rat when he said ^^^^, witness -

And as Donald Trump made clear this week, fat phobia is also baked into our nation’s workplaces. During Monday’s debate, Hilary Clinton accused the Republican presidential nominee of shaming former Miss Universe Alicia Machado for gaining weight — he allegedly called the pageant winner “Miss Piggy” shortly after she was crowned. Trump, who was a Miss Universe stakeholder when Machado competed, defended his statements the next day, telling “Fox and Friends” that she had “gained a massive amount of weight and it was a real problem.”
    So it has me 😂 that the little con is even trying to put this one over.

Comment

This guy?

Of course, he was lying like a rat when he said ^^^^, witness -

So it has me 😂 that the little con is even trying to put this one over.
      What’s the matter cons ….did hearing how your Lord and Master engaged in loads of behavior that you were just calling out cause you to run away like little ❄️’s?

Seems that way….

#winning as always

Qbwahahaha!

Comment

Biden's indictment? Hillary's indictment. Which scum bag piece of human garbage Democrat are you talking about?
        Not the OP but the scum bag piece of human garbage that has

committed numerous crimes

is Individual 1 who repaid Cohen for the hush money he paid Trump's hookers that he nailed while Melania was pregnant

is the same dude that clearly obstructed justice for which his Flunky Barr refused to even bother considering an indictment

illegally tried to steal the election with his calls and pressure tactics in Georgia that were caught on tape

cheated on his taxes and is being investigated for

paid $25 million for his fraud with Trump University and

paid $2 million for his fraud on his own charities, which also resulted in him being barred from servicing on any board of a nonprofit.

I'm sure you cons can recognize your boy Trump. I see that Trump is afraid to leave Florida because Florida apparently won't extradite him after he's indicted while other states will.

I know that ^^^^^^^ is the scumbag piece of human garbage you speak of. You obviously forgot that Trump used to be a democrat and was all in on gun control and a woman's right to choose, until he realized democratic voters are too smart and well educated to fall for his fraud.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X